I'm newly single again after 8 years of marriage and wanted to know some unique questions to ask a girl when having the first initial conversation. I've asked the typical questions like, where are you from, what do you do for a living and what do you do for fun. It seems that girls get bored with... more
Okay, I know I am a little too old to be asking this question, but humor me. I have a friend that has recently broken up with his girlfriend. We have always been interested in each other, but nothing has ever progressed from just friendship. He knows that if he asked me out I would accept, but the... more
His profile is private to me. Yet he has over 20 women on there that he talks to. One actually messaged me and told me that they were talking sexually. He denied it and deleted her. We met on Myspace. We lived 1 state away. We would drive back and forth to see each other. I recently relocated to... more
1. Do I look fat in this? One of the most tiring questions to ask your boyfriend. If you think you don't look great, then you probably don't. Wear something else.
2. Anything about his ex. One of the worst boyfriend questions. Everyone has a past. Leave it there.
3. Does this match? A lot of guys are color blind and the majority of the rest don't care. He won't notice or care whether or not your shoes go with your outfit either.
4. Anything to do with his emotions. Guys hate to talk about their feelings and rather go to the dentist or miss the ball game.
5. Does your mother cook this well? Another terrible boyfriend question. Girlfriends and mothers should have very clear boundaries. Don't confuse or cross those lines. Girlfriends should never replace mothers. 6. Do you always spend all weekend watching sports with your mates? He may think it is a bad boyfriend question, but better to know if that is how he lives.
7. Who fired the maid? He may take your criticism of his house cleaning skills badly. If his house is filthy just don't go there. Let him know that if he wants you to visit or stay the night, minimum hygiene standards need to be maintained.
8. Can we get married and have a baby? This is one of the perfect questions to ask your boyfriend if you never want to see him again. Even long term boyfriends will probably cringe and run for the hills.
9. Do you want to go shopping? 90% of guys are not genetically programmed to enjoy shopping. Don't force your boyfriend to go to the mall. Let him stay at home and watch sports. Otherwise you will both be miserable. If you want a boyfriend who enjoys shopping find one that does.
Good Boyfriend Questions
1. What is your favorite activity? This can relate to anything at all. A great question for getting to know someone better.
2. What can you cook? You don't want to end up being a slave in the kitchen. Don't let him get away with being lazy.
3. Anything about his car, sport, or hobbies. Guys love talking about those 3 topics.
4. Anything about his career. Another favorite subject for most employed guys.
5. What's that rash? You should never forget about safe sex.
Boyfriend questions can be tricky. Most guys hate the thought of being interrogated. Keep your questions in a casual conversation so it doesn't sounding like a job interview. There is a difference between getting to know someone better and the third degree. Emotions and previous relationships are two areas guys usually don't like going. A great dating technique is to let him move at his own pace.
Find topics that he likes to talk about and you will learn more about him that way than using "20 Questions".
GirlsAskGuys is a question, answer and advice portal dedicated to popular topics on the minds of men and women seeking truth about the opposite sex. Ask anything, share everything, get recognized, make friends, read articles and so much more. It's fast, it's free and it's fun - start now.
Ask your questions and get honest answers and advice from real men & women.
Help others by sharing your insight and experience.
Read hot tips and informative articles from men & womans point of view.
Signup takes less than 1 minute and our website is always free.
Have a suggestion? See a problem on the site? Click here to give feedback or suggestions on the
new GirlsAskGuys, and help us give you a better experience.
Visit our blog to get the latest updates from GirlsAskGuys!