So I have a great guy friend who is sweet but shy around girls and thus he is a twenty something virgin. He seems intimidated by girls making the first move, but does not have the guts to do so him self. He's sweet and I'd like to be more than friends but don't want to freak him out, any ideas?
Ok, in 2 weeks I have a camp and a guy i´m very interested in is going, it´s going to be in the middle of the mountain and it´s us and 15 other people...the thing is that he is been driving me crazy, and this trip would be a great place to make something happened, but the only trouble that I have is... more
It is not all about flirting tips for men. Women need flirting tips, too. Should you be naughty or nice? The answer is a little bit of both. Guys like sexually adventurous girls, but not in the first minute of meeting. Unless you are looking for a brief encounter. They also don't like to think that you have performed that special trick on lots of other guys. Best not to say "Everyone loves this!". Better to say "Do you like this?".
1. Stroke His Tie. Subconsciously, men see their neck ties as an extension of their penis. By stroking and admiring his tie you are sending him strong sexual signals.
2. Eye Contact is one of the better tips for seducing men because maintaining eye contact lets him know you are interested.
3. Displaying Your Cleavage. By drawing attention to your breasts you are displaying your willingness.
4. Whispering Sweet Nothings. Ears are very sensitive. Be warned, if he moves away, he is not interested.
5. Displaying Leg. The more leg you show him, the more sexually motivated you will appear.
6. Stroking His Arm. If he returns the gesture you are in luck.
7. Sucking On Objects. This is one of the most effective tips for seducing men. When sexually aroused, we all subconsciously start playing with straws, fingers, lips, and cigarettes. Drawing attention to your mouth will get him thinking.
8. Suggestive Comments. If he is not getting the hint tell him what you would like to do to him.
Tips for seducing men just requires a few body language skills. Some guys require less subtle signals than others. Start out with the less obvious and heat it up if he doesn't seem to be picking up on your gestures.
Signup takes less than 1 minute and our website is always free.
Have a suggestion? See a problem on the site? Click here to give feedback or suggestions on the
new GirlsAskGuys, and help us give you a better experience.
Visit our blog to get the latest updates from GirlsAskGuys!