What does it mean when a guy says he has strong feelings for you?

I've been talking to this guy for three months. He calls me every night and text me every morning. He goes to school five hrs away but when he comes home he spends time with me. He came home this past weekend and told me he wanted to tell me that he has strong feelings for me. I asked him to elaborate and he was stubborn and wouldn't. He is not my boyfriend. I'm still trying figure out what's taking him so long. Someone please help me out!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• Hiya, I can kinda relate to this cause I'm just going through it. Basically over the last three months he has started to fall for you and has developed really strong feelings for you (which in my experience means he keeps thinking about you and cares for you a lot) . He's wanted to do the right thing by telling you about it. but then more than likely paniked when you asked him to elaborate about them. He prob won't want to go into detail. Maybe because he's not 100% sure how you feel about him. therefore doesn't want to make a fool out of himself.

Id say if you give him time he should find enough courage to tell you. He just needs to work out what he's gonna say. Or if you like him in that way maybe give him a few hints to help him along :)