Getting hit with life priorities

Getting hit with life priorities

Most guys my age are either finishing up college or are already done. Most are either dating currently or married which actually is a central focus of myTake.

I was at work and for the first time in my life ever I was like "why do I really need a girlfriend?". Its a waste of time, resources, emotions and these thoughts weren't driven by the fact I'm 23 and single they were logical and realistic. You can focus on your career and be happy, you can do whatever your heart desires without getting approval from anyone. It's awesome to dream of one day working in your career field and making the money you only dreamed of myself personally that easily overides any thoughts of a relationship its life priorities.

Thanks for reading my take.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 1

• Sure, career is very important when you are a young adult, we have time to do anything we want :) later...

What Guys Said 3

• You just have to ask yourself one question: "Am I my job?"

• I say this with respect but someone once said: You may run out of girls without money but as soon as you get a job and money, you will never run out of hunting "gold diggers". Something like that was it. Just my observation...

I agree with you mate. Theoretically it's not like there is a thing, which is for absolutely everyone. After all we are all different. Problem majority?
    I too do not believe in getting a girlfriend anytime soon. "OMFG U WILL COMPLAIN U DO THE WRONG THING" not. Deal with it haters. I keep shining and sparkling about my pride of being my honest and true self.

• No money no honey