Does love still exist

Does love still exist

In many ways young girls, together with boys search for love in hope that it will fulfill a part of their life or experience as they've watched everyone do--fall in love...date...propose or get damped.

Yes I believe that love still exists. Or more accurately, it can still be achieved. Boys and some men are afraid to love or simply don't love because they believe it not to be cool for a guy to have emotions. And girls are afraid to love because they are afraid guys will hurt them or not love them enough so they resort to playing games or simply not being there. Not fully opening up to love. Love exists. But it's almost non existent because we don't give it a chance. We are too superficial and we over think everything. We need some more natural real occurances. Then there would be no denying that love exists

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 9

• No it doesn't, at least not the romantic one. Sure there's love in the family, but that's it.
    How can convince me that love exist when that girl cheated on the poor guy after she told him she loved him. How can you you say love exists when you vowed to be there for the good and the bad, but years later you wanted a divorce and took half of his money, the house, and the kids, leaving him with no life?
    I'm sorry, but love doesn't exist. I've been searching for it like a stupid kid for years, until I realized I was just looking for a fantasy, a dream. No, it doesn't exist, it never will.

• love is a choice you have too choose too love

• I gave up on looking for a girlfriend at 15 bc I had been rejected by 8 girls at the time so I never plan on ever getting in a relationship and married ever
    Romance does exist just not for me

• Love exists but I think people have really lost their touch in finding it. Also I'm not interested in "searching" at the moment not because I don't think it's cool or I'll get hurt but because I don't have the time and/or resources to support one plus not one person has spiked that much of my interest this far.

• Love is not an achievement since almost all humans fall in love during their lifetimes.
    The achievement is not killing your partner after a while.

• Some people just aren't interested in finding a soul mate. They'd rather have a life of working on something that really matters to them than be a family person.

• Did not read the take... Just watch the movie "Meleficient".

• These days, It's all about going for the best lay. That happens to be the modern mindset, even though I personally don't agree with it. But when everyone is guided by their lower members, and if it is all about sex, Then yeah, We are going to see a situation just like what we have now. Everyone is dynamite in bed, but have no clue about anything else.

• Error 404! love doesn't exist!!!

What Girls Said 6

• Of course it exists, but not for those mother fuckers who fuck like there is no tomorrow and think women are just pure bitches for a penetration.

• plenty of women think love is not cool and polarity of men are afraid of being hurt. we all have the same reaction to things and we all have different reactions to things.

• A complicated question deserves a complicated answer. I think love exists. I think it can exist between anyone. Some love can be superficial, but when you care about someone, at least its a form of love. There is always real love out there and I've seen it myself. It's not necessarily between family. It can be with friends, in a true relationship, or among everyday ordinary people in the street. You even see love in a person's simple effort to console an orphan, or pick someone up when they feel down. Sure, some relationships don't last the way people want them to, but for the moment that it exists in any relationship, in any way, shape or form, love is out there, and it is absolutely beautiful.

• To be honest, it seems to me that love doesn't exist. It's all about lust and sex. People don't care about feelings.

• Love is almost non-existent? No it isn't. It's absolutely everywhere, but often single people think it is elusive. Some people start thinking of it as an actual thing, it isn't. It isn't something which is found hiding under a rock or behind a tree. You cannot buy it, you already have it it's just finding the right person who can coax it out and reciprocate it.

• I'm starting to question it myself. Everyone just wanna play games now. I had this one guy actually tell me it's all a big game