Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 2

• I think this is the shortest take I've ever seen but it was still good :P

• Lol... such a short rant. Okay. I do think it is good advice. When I usually say it, I mean that you need to find the strengths in your personality... what makes it shine... and utilize it to your advantage.

If you are NOT confident, there are ways to get around that. Seeing if a guy friend will see if someone is interested in you is a good way. If a guy did that to me, I would think he was shy but I would not write him off as lack of confidence. The ones that I do that to are the ones who do NOTHING.

• Yeah it's a short rant because it's a fairly simple point I wanted to make. Otherwise, I agree with you. See, that's an example of a constructive advice. :P

What Guys Said 5

• Just be yourself'' or ''Be confident'' is helpful advice, people just often don't go into great detail on how that can help or what you can do in order to help yourself using those two things.

• Not really it's too plain

• I'm glad someone finally decided to say this :)

• A bit too short :/

• Women simplify it to much. Here's a better explanation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_TBDrG4iRY