Dating Country Guys: They really don't have to spend a lot of money on dates to have a good time with a girl

Country guys really don't have to spend a lot of money on dates to have a good time with a girl.

Date 1: Nothing more fun than a bonfire. All you need is a bunch of jacked up trucks in the middle of a field music going tailgate down beer and the fire.

Date 2: Hey, he could always take you mudding; what's more fun than that? Just a big truck, you two, and a mud hole.

Date 3: Going on a picnic is fun; just to lay out on a blanket in the middle of a field talking and eating, that's romantic.

Date 4: Fourwheeler ridding; that's always fun.

Date 5: He can take you hunting or target practicing.

Date 6: He can take you fishing and what you catch you can cook him for supper.

Date 7: Going camping is always fun.

Date 8: A country guy can turn the bed of his truck into a dance floor with candles on his tool box with his radio playing.

Date 9: He can let you drive his tractor.

But the moral of this is none of these things cost much money but all of them are fun and nice things to do, if you ever date a country boy.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 18

• While the dates are correct some of which I've done myself in the past, the picture is not quite accurate a lot of them are just average guys, muscular sure but just average looking or thicker then you'd probably like. They are hard working guys an usually are to tired at the end of the day trust me on that, I helped my friend once in moving cattle on his dairy farm and it is rough work you spend quite a while on a horse moving cattle out to the larger fields, getting a tractor and dropping bails of hay all over the place so they can eat, all day job and really tiring.

These are what most country guys look like out here

cjonline.com/.../12751609.jpg

harvestpublicmedia.org/.../...ught-sours-fence.jpg

kswheat.com/.../img_1967.jpg?itok=yfZq7SB4

Just hard working average guys good folks though really nice can't help but love em, we do have a guys like in your picture though to.

• Those photos by the way are of actual Kansas farmers and ranchers by the way.

• The snow was really pretty we don't get much here and yes I get what u mean but I was meaning a simpler way of things and my hubby works his but off to and is tired a lot he used to do farming which is hard work an some of his family are still cotton farmers

• Yeah it is hard work lol I'm no farmer but I do help my friends with farm work and stuff and it's hard stuff.

• Nothing gets a pussy wetter than slaughtering animals for fun.

• I'm assuming sarcasm

• If I was to stupid to understand I wouldn't know what futile ment. However, seeing that I do you my friend are the one with ignorance to think such a thing of me in the first place. Thank you very much

• Because you're perfect and a genius. Of course. I should have known.

• I think it si cool you guys can all enjoy this, but I will never leave my city, maybe a busy suburb... I need things to do and people to see.

One of my best friends is about as rural as you can get in West PA, which might as well be Alabama. I went out to spend a weekend at his house, I was in complete culture shock. The center of his 'town' was a sheetz (gas station) and a breakfast buffet... they were excited over getting a red box in town and that was news. We He drove me around his acres of land and just pointing at the few houses saying 'thats where my grandparents live, that's where my cousins live, that's where brother lives' etc. To me that I crazy, I would go insane only having family around for miles... and his school had 50 per a class!! Mine was 400...

I think it is great that country people can enjoy it out there, but it is jsut funny that I can go for a two hour drive and have such a crazy culture shock, not to mention I could hardly understand anyone and they all thought I was gay because I wore a button own and fitted jeans with styled hair (not cargoes and a US flag wife-beater they all had lol)

• OK sorry but if a guy showed up in skinny jeans or fitted jeans we would probably think he was gay because what guy wears that most guys I know wear wranglers and belt buckles

• I don't like skinny jeans on guys either, but they sure weren't cargoes and massive jeans lol just jeans that actually fit and not huge. but ya, mind blown I thought it was sooo funny haha I went to a bonfire though and a lot of the girls were interested, I got the impression many were sort of over the country guy thing and looking for something different, but it sounds like you are still keeping local, which is totally cool. I just... ya... culture shock and I live abroad and travel a lot, I feel more at home in the UK or Germany to be honest! It is just so funny and interesting to me!

• Lol I am from Alabama and all that hate in comments, Brah yll ain't getting nowhere this big livin in city. We have em toots bigger than yll here lol

• All good date ideas, basically! Not even just for truick drivers,
    #JeepPower

• It still blows my mind that people like this exist in real life. I literally have no idea how I'd respond if I met someone in a cowboy hat and a huge belt buckle that listened to country music, hahaha, people like this only exist in TV and movies to me.

• Where are u from

• You don't have a clue what you're talking about country people exist all over you just leaving your little basement somewhere and don't realize that there's a real world out there, you must watch too much TV in compare people to what's on there and not realized it there's a big world out there

• @Charliep No need to get upset, just saying that where I'm from, we don't have any of this country culture, it's a regional thing. There are rural areas, but the inhabitants are different than the country people that are described. I'm out in the real world every day, but NYC is the farthest south I usually travel, and New England doesn't have folks like this, at least not that I've seen in 36 years, and I've never traveled to an area that does. I'm sure there are people that listen to some country music, but it's not common at all. Some people go to that CountryFest concert if it comes around, but it's like a costume party, nobody I've ever seen wears cowboy hats or boots in everyday life here.

• So you like dating uneducated dumb inbred hicks?

• To be country u don't have to be uneducated, dumb, inbred, or a hick. That is a complete stereotype that people have given to some things they don't understand.

• Hold on, let me get you he statistics, stay right there

• www.usatoday.com/.../

Tennessee is at #4

www.ibtimes.com/tennessee-debutante-ball-whites-only-knoxville-society-group-accused-racism-1890968

Racism is predominantly in the south because the north wanted to abolish it

www.foxbusiness.com/.../

They also had one of the lowest degree obtainment rates

www.timesfreepress.com/.../

Poverty

• finally you said spend money for girls and we enjoy our money.

• Where to find girls like that who are not only for $$$

• I am from the south baby girl you got it all wrong. The southern country boys are not as attractive as you think. Especially from around where I live in east Tennessee. It is just like everywhere else. You have your white trailer trash, your ghetto niggas, your druggies, your blue collar type jobsmen. A lot of people here with poor health, poor education, bad teeth, obesity, and girls who pop out kids while in high school or immediately after. Not a good sight here in Tennessee. I hate this state so fucking much I am bout to move out west. Sure I am a southern country boy at heart but not like this.

• Plus A LOT of people just covered with tattoos, gauges, and people who smoke one cig after another.

• @FidemMeam
      Stay out of East Tennessee. Absolute shit hole here. Meth capitol of the south I would say. I work in EMS here and most of the emergencies I encounter have sort of ETOH/drug/psych problems in conjunction with it.

• @fidemmeam I don't know where in the hell in east Tennessee you live, but I live in east TN and I wouldn't trade it for anyplace, maybe you should move.. , I travel a lot and morning compared to TN or the south

• 3|3
    • No Hun that's a redneck in the bottom picture

• Why is every guy hate on the pic its just on I found doesn't mean anything and u don't know how we grew up we don't even have suburbs around here its to rural to have that we have dirt roads so yeah

• Do they not have punctuation where you're from either? I could barely understand that last comment. It's ironic since I guarantee the area you grew up in is full of the, "speak English or get out," type of people.

• I love that the title assumes it's guys who are going to be spending money and that it's HIS job to make HER have a good time while she sits back and lets it all happen for free. Damn, that's annoying. -_-'

• OK so sorry it offends u was just for fun but country men know they provide for their woman and for one those things are simple that was the point just being together was what's important

• Omg, again with the entitlement?

Why is it that he "knows" he provides for his woman? Why isn't it "he thinks" instead of "he knows," as in it's his just old fashion idea and not a fact of reality? Why are you making it out to be his job and not yours to provide? Just being together is good (and isn't at all restricted to country guys) and important, yet you seem to make out that his willingness to throw money at you actually is important.

Your entitled gender role is hurting my chest right now.

• Country Makes Me Sick, Why Would You Bother With A Country Bumpkin?

• Because wranglers are sexy as hell lol

• Garth Brooks All Time Favorite Band Is KISS, They Are The Only Reason He Is A Musician, And Has Admitted He Has Stolen Many Things From KISS' Live Show, Into His Own Show!

• You are full of shit. Dumb ass

• Or they can take you on rides through the suburbs in their new F-150's their dads bought them. Since this is what most "country boys" do in my experience as a Southerner.

• Real country boys drive their RAM Cummins on their farms

• Lol good take and sounds like you got good taste in men. a lot of country guys are fakes cause they know the appeal and want to pretend they're "country". Unfortunately, I need to find a country girl or at least an open minded girl who's into these things. I'll find the right type soon enough and show her a very good time and a really good guy too.

• Thanks at least someone gets it and I hope u do good luck

• Thank you! And yes I so get it. Not a lot of country people on this website I feel like! Cowboy up!

• Shouldn't the title be dating "pop country" guys? Because that's what the image tells me.

• Why is everyone hating on the image so much its just one I found doesn't really mean anything would a guy in camo be better I don't know just wondering

• Hey Hank Williams Jr is awesome and so is Waylon Jennings I grew up on that type of music but seeing as they are old enough to be my grandfather the only option is people like Luke Bryan and Jason aldean so yeah

• You should check out Hank Williams III and Sturgill Simpson and you'll realize Luke and Jason aren't your only options.

• As someone who has spent his entire life in the South, the only "country" guys I've every known that that fit this cliche are preppy douchebags, and pretty much all of the others that enjoy those activities are rednecks.

• What's wrong with rednecks Hun

• Nothing, but I've never met one that looks like the "country boy" in the picture... and none of the ones I know would ever make their trucks a romantic dance floor with candles.

• Oh really well some of the guys that I know look like that that's not my personal type I like guys who are bigger but they still dress like that so yeah and I'm sure some would to impress a girl at some point it was just meaning u don't have to spend a lot of money to have a good time thats all

• Most "country" guys do not look like this or those other super models that put on a cowboy hat and went on a photo shoot. Only rednecks go mudding. People that actually work on farms or ranches can't risk their trucks getting damaged because they need it for work. Mudding is just for rednecks who didn't have a barbie dream truck when they were a kid so they pretend their current truck is just a toy to play with. It's not, it's a piece of machinery that needs to be respected. Most actual country boys also don't listen to country. Most listen to classic rock. At least that's the music choice of almost every single dude I have ever seen that has ever worked on a farm or ranch... City people are way too into the country fad (yes it's a fad). Also a lot of them are pretty racist so this take is mostly just for white girls.

• What does racist have to do with this at all honestly this was just done in good fun from what I know and how I grew up come on man

What Girls Said 14

• I've done everything on this list lol

• Nice Take. This definitely paints a picture of what a great time would be with a guy where neither of you have to get prettied up or spend any money on each other. Just good clean fun together, and those are often the nicest times spent. :)

• This will only be interesting to girls who rarely do this stuff.

• Living in the country as I do... the picture you posted of the "country boy" isn't QUITE accurate. They're not all gorgeous and nice and such. Also they won't all know to be romantic.

Do you live in the country? All the country boys I know work hard and are dog tired at the end of the day and they don't have the energy to be romantic lol

• Yes I live in the country and no they are not all gorgeous just like any other type of person out there but hell even aside from romance most of the things listed are still activities that they do in their leisure anyway

• Ew I could never date someone who enjoys hunting for fun that's disgusting! Not to mention my favourite animal is deer!! I like being in nature I mean I live in a big city only two hours from the rockies but I prefer hiking, kayaking, skiing, or even a nice trail ride I don't find driving through mud or killing animals for no reason a good time.
    I'll take my city boy any day! We like to go to museums and see musicals, plays, or orchestras it's not that bad if you split the cost. We handle our money well but sometimes it's okay to splurge a little it's worth it for great memories together!
    Seriously though I LOVE camping but if i had to live in a small town or small city for more than a few months I'd go insane! I want to move somewhere even bigger next year like Toronto or Montreal!

• Well if I lived in the city I would go insane. Why would u want to live somewhere that has no parking has soany chemicals going out into the air have to live in apartments traffic not to mention and not free space just not for me

• Buy the way we don't fuck our cousins but that is a common miss conception sadly and honestly who would be so low to want to be I see nothing wrong with a man who actually works for a living

• Just because it isn't manual labour and actually requires some intelligence doesn't mean it isn't work :)
      Also when my mom was living in a small town she knew of several people who fucked their cousin and that's when she knew she had to get the hell out of there so she moved to a big city in Canada.

• You are such a dreamer omfg you WISH XD

• I don't like dirt, bugs or mud riding. I guess I won't be going on a date with that kind if guy. He can go yee-hay somewhere else.

• OMG! Country boys they are so sweet! 😍 wish there was more of them around!

• I've done all of the above. Some country boys are cool, some are jerks - just like everyone else. :). Cute take!

• That's very true and thanks

• No, just no. I lived in the country and most people in small towns are rednecks, not saying city-slickers are perfect but its rare to see a young, decent Kent. Also, is it such a big deal if he spent some money on his girl?, I would love to do some of those things as a date but I would also like to see a movie and have dinner in a nice restaurant, a bit of variation of themes wouldn't hurt.
    Second last point, those guys are like models, most countrymen and boys are sunburnt, or a bit of scruff which that I don't mind.
    Last point, I would not discriminate a guy of where he grew up. So, if he was raised in a village that's ok, but as I had said previously that he should basically mixed things up, fun outdoors and classiness inside with wine. At the end of the day I'm open to new experiences and I would want to choose some dates too!.

• All those reasons are exactly why I love country boys!!! Give me my men rugged and simple!!!

• Agreed. But he's gotta drive a Chevy ;) and he does.

• Yep so does my man lol and that's all he will drive

• Hey that's awesome my man used to have a jacked up 96 tahoe

• That's awesome! He's going to Jack up his before college. Or so he says he is. 😂😂😂😂 and then it's just gonna be sitting there.

• Yasss! 👌 that is so perfect

• That true!!