Why I hate romance

Dating is one of the most idiotic things ever and couples (people in relationships and or married) are fucking assholes. Dont believe me here's some reasons why...

1. Couples are arrogant

Now this doesn't go to every single couple out there but a good 90% of couples tend to put themselves above others. they think theyre better than everyone else just becuase theyre dating or in love. y'all love each other good for you noone gives two shits stip rubbing it in our faces.

2. They tend to rub it in everyones face that theyre a couple

This goes to teenage and young adult couples especially on social media

Im on IG Twitter and Youtube a lot and Im trying to enjoy seeing my friends cool posts about where they travel to or theyre new car they got or someones fashion/art/music page, party invite (I LOVE TO PARTY) or just funny stuff and then these videos show up ALL THE TIME its so stressful having to spend all day blocking relationship pages online. Its ok to love eachother but some people dont care and they dont wanna see you guys kissing eachother all day keep it to yourselves cuz

3. Theyre assholes

Couples tend to treat friends and family with lots of disrespect especially friends. They replace all the time with friends so that they can spend every second of life with their SO. Same with family, they tend to care less and less about mom dad grandma and grandpa and more about themselves. at some point couples dont even remember theyre friends and family bc theyre too busy kissing and showing it off to everybody.

I hate romance because its nothing like its supposed to be its not a positive impact anymore and it causes too much drama and sub tweeting seriously whats the point of subtweeting thats so stupid. Thats my take

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 6

• There's a lot of things I could say to this, but seeing as you're a child...

None of this is based on anything more than opinion, I got the distinct feeling you've been rejected a lot and are just acting out bitterly and will likely either outgrow this ridiculous view of people and relationships, or simply remain alone. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing if that's your attitude.

Sincerely hope you work this out.

• I'm not a child I'm 17 thats middle aged

• Legally, you're not even an adult yet. But hey, you can call yourself whatever you want. 30 days later, I'm hardly interested at this point.

• You're salty

• I'm so sorry
    I didn't go to prom either
    I had to move

• This take ain't got nothing to do with prom

• @crystalt Old woman laughs at me because she thinks all teens are stupid cliché😒 real funny, gran

• she's probably right since you didn't even tag her properly

• That video made me cringe. It does not apply to all couples but yeah, those who rub it in our faces are so annoying. And these couple videos, I can't stand them.

• Yea fuck couples

• Clearly, someone is lonely, need a hug

• Oh wow. Honey, what happened? Get stood up at the prom or something?

• I've never been to prom

• I am well adjusted thank you

• This comment ^

What Guys Said 8

• Admins got some spice. Hmm...

• Sounds like you need some bromance in your life.

• I can taste the salt from here dude. Whew!

Here we go!

" 1. Couples are arrogant "
    I dunno quite exactly what your point is here, or how they act "arrogant" so I'll just ask a question. How are they arrogant? How is it that they act "above" you?

" 2. They tend to rub it in everyone's face that they're a couple "
    They are sharing the fact that their together. They are happy and want to share that with everyone around them, why are you so mad at the fact that their happy and want to share it? So you have a problem with your friends sharing the fact that their happy? Jealous much?

" Its ok to love eachother but some people dont care and they dont wanna see you guys kissing eachother all day keep it to yourselves "

This I agree with, To much is to much, a congratulatory kiss/hug or something after getting that first strike of a bowling game (or whatever your doing as a group) is awesome, but don't sit in a corner and make-out. It's awkward as fuck for the rest of the group.

" 3. Theyre assholes "
    " Couples tend to treat friends and family with lots of disrespect especially friends. "
    Did you have a friend that just got into a relationship and has been paying less attention to you? Do you need a hug?

" They replace all the time with friends so that they can spend every second of life with their SO. "
    Yupp, sounds like I was right.

" Same with family, they tend to care less and less about mom dad grandma and grandpa and more about themselves. "
    Imagine that you just met a girl or guy (whatever gets your hammer bangin), and they make you incredibly happy! The happiest you've ever been. You're gonna want to see them more often then the people that you've spent a majority of your life with.

Is that an excuse for being a total sleezeball and putting off responsibilities? No. Those kinds of peoples are assholes, agreed, but generally speaking them asking for a little more time to themselves to go out on dates to see this person isn't crazy.

" I hate romance because its nothing like its supposed to be its not a positive impact anymore and it causes too much drama and sub tweeting seriously whats the point of subtweeting thats so stupid. "
    You sound so freaking pissed about a few relationships around you. A few friends/family members get into relationships and now your lonely? Constantly seeing their updates and pictures?

Yeah it sucks. You get used to it.

That's my opinion.

• I'm not jealous and I like being single Im so used to it there's no way I'd want to have a girlfriend and I can flirt with multiple girls when Im single

• I can taste the bitterness coming from this take lol. Dude just focus on yourself and your own life and goals, being single doesn't merit anal trauma.

• I got goals
      Pass school
      Make money
      Get a house (house not apartment)
      Have one night stands/friends w/ benefits
      And enjoy life with my friends and family

• I agree with you. I don't agree that 90% of couples are like that but I believe most of them are. From what I've experienced irl, 90% is more accurate but that's not a factual statistic.

• Didn't watch the video. All these points are basically the same. I agree with you that some couples try to rub it into people's faces. Even on here. Some silly ass girl who has only had one dick in her life thinks that dude is the greatest ever. Posting pictures of them kissing. Nobody wants to see that.

Either way oh well people are going to do what they are going to do. Just tell them to get out your face with that shit and move on.

• Yea they need to chill

• Okay then let's do like the Saints, "hey wanna fuck?"

• Bitter much?

• Couples are the bitter ones

• They are one of my friends was dating this girl and he literally threatened to beat up anyone who even talk to her and he did

• My friend Alec beat up his gf's guy friend who was literally just a friend nothing more nothing less