Why you are still single! (The funny version)

This is meant to be funny and satirical and light hearted...

# 1. Your soulmate does not live on this earth

Why you are still single. (The funny version)

Yep your soulmate is a hot girl/guy but we don't have the technology to find them. Check back in 200 years if you are still alive.

# 2. You are too much of a catch

According to your crushes you are a great person. In fact you get told you are a great guy yet apparently you are so good he or she does not want a romantic relationship with you.

# 3. You are being yourself

Stop being yourself. Be someone else. Put on a fake persona and stop being yourself!

# 4. Entitled expectations

Even if a guy or girl does not care about his/her looks or weight and dresses bad, he deserves a Victoria secret model look a like. It's ok to have unrealistic expectations. It's ok to be delusional.

This is all satirical

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 20

• I legit get told I'm too nice but I refuse to change that if I never get a girl because of it so be it

• But you only date white girls right? So maybe that's why you are single? Because you have a limited dating pool maybe

• Exactly so you will have to just be you and if you stay single be happy that you were yourself then

• Because truth be told even outside of white girls not really any girls show interest

• I've dealt with number 2 quite a bit when I would get an explanation from girls I like who would be no longer interested. Worst thing is I don't go around complaining or telling others how nice I am or any shit like that.

• ... i see...

i see

• Yeah, no offense, but your satire wasn't consistent which made this myTake kind of convoluted.

• Omg I'm going to cry now
      What am I going to do with the rest of my life? How am I supposed to pay my bills?

• This is kinda true :)

Nice take!

• This is supposed to be funny?

• Wtf is this take about? You shouldn't change your personality at all! And you shouldn't have unrealistic expectation. Wtf

• I couldn't help but read the title in a game show host voice.

• 4. works out well for women because men are horn dogs that will bang anything.

• I wouldn't say it's that general among guys, I lost my hair to something like slope is when I was 19, I'm 20 now and still proudly keep my high standards on looks, but I'm not looking to rack up a sex count I want something real so that probably keeps me from lowering them some too.

• wow much funny...

• Ahahaha yes!

• Lol the nail on the coffin of being single "you have to love your self before some one loves you"... thanks grandma your still not going to see great grandchildren any day soon

• Thanks for the laugh. :D Great myTake.

• I am a number 2#. I hate it.

• I'll wait until we find that green alien chick

• Funny take.

• #5 Realise the fact that you are ugly.

• It's true, Audrey Hepburn was my soulmate but I missed my shot there...

• Hehehehe good laugh :D

• ... It can't be?

You're that ninja..

I guess my soulmate is a sexy sukkubus vampire so that must be hard to find.

I'dd also do it with she-ra

What Girls Said 12

• The first 2 made me laugh :)

Nice take :)

• Lmao funny.

• I just opened this to stare at my dream lover Adriana Lima 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

• Great take. Nicely written.

• yes,.. of course these are the reasons i am single.. thanks for telling the world.. people just don't get it you know..

• I knew it!!! when I looked up at the sky at night I always felt a connection and my heart would skip a beat I know... I just know he is out there waiting for me looking up at a different sky wondering "Maybe she's out there?" then one day when space exploration is at it's finest we will connect again!

Alien Soulmate if you are reading this... I cri errytim I look up at the sky <3

• 5. Your soulmate hasn't been born yet

• My theory is he isn't arrived on this planet 🚀 * so I'm leaving*...
    Nice take but it's kinda true 😌

• good my take 5 I'm being myself but mostly I'm single cause a relationship would be hard on me and also because of me being specilneeds and that's why I'm single and why I don't have a be

• Hahahahaha #you're too much of a catch, yup that answers my question :D you're cool

• you made me smile this early in the morning. i like you.

• Cool take :)