The Three Girlfriend Model

The Three Girlfriend Model

The Three Girlfriend Model

This of course is not a new invention but rather a realistic strategy to living a lifestyle which is mainly invisible in dating unless you're famous in some way--multiple girlfriends. Because of social media, it's impossible to do this clandestinely, however, the model doesn't require secrecy but rather a polite understanding of what you're willing to offer and a vague don't ask don't tell policy. The rules of the model that act as pillars holding up the foundation are:

Always Have Great Sex First

Because you can't offer commitment, you have to offer something else in it's place of equal or higher value. To me, the most obvious choice is great sex. If you can't have great sex then you need to work on that, which I believe each and every man is capable of performing. Of course, like wine, sex gets better over time, however, a great first time is still very much possible. This creates a connection with both parties helping each other reach ecstacy. You are with one another because it is highly pleasurable to do so--not out of lonliness, neediness, or emotional dependency.

Privacy is Crucial

When they're not with you it's there time. Of course you text frequently, but never to check up only to check in. They can be swiping right or meeting guys at parties or bars that's not your concern. It only becomes your concern when they break up with you for them if that happens at all. The point is you cannot claim their time as your own and you must given them privacy and space more so than you would a monogamous girlfriend.

No Schedules

Scheduling one girlfriend Monday through Wednesday the next thurs through Friday and the last sat and Sunday misses the point of dating three girls. No week should look the same and everything should be based off your pleasure center--do you want to see this one today or that one? This one in the morning or that one in the afternoon? When you introduce logic and you get away from the present moment's desires, you create the very structure of responsibility and stress you were trying to avoid in the first place. Now you HAVE to do something at least three times a week and you don't have the freedom to see or not to see one. Girls will be a lot more flexible as long as your foundation--pleasure--is kept up. In other words, when you're with them you ALWAYS make them feel really good even if a month goes by in between. One consideration to make is if you need to plan a trip with one of them then of course you can plan ahead but if financially possible trips should be planned as close to the actual date as possible.

No Favoritism

Favoritism is monogamy plus cheating. In reality you have one girlfriend but you use the others for whatever you don't feel like you're getting. The three girlfriend model is not about such business. It's about the guy who wants love, connection, and sexual variety all. As such, every girl deserves to be treated as your girlfriend and if you see her as less attractive than the other two then she needs to be let go or made into a friend. Again, avoiding stress and stresfull situations is the utmost importance in this model.

A NOTE ON JUDGEMENT:

You of course may be judged for adopting this model mainly by women. Remember though that it's not like you're having your three girlfriends all come over for dinner and divide you like concubines. They simply all know you date around and are ok with who you are and maybe even prefer it. As for the men who will get jealous of your lifestyle and try to shame you about it--saying you don't have the guts to commit or that your lifestyle is weird and that you should be living with the crazed fundamentalist mormons in Utah--again these are your girlfriends not your wives. You're in love with all three of them, sure, but the relationship has nothing to do with monogamy. It's simply a more emotional appraoch to dating around. It's a hybrid theory combining the best elements of relationship theory and hookup theory into a emotionally and physically enriching part of your life.

pavlove is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 10

• Good luck trying to be Hugh hefner.

• it's hard when you have ocd...
    having to wear condoms makes it hard to enjoy sex. a lot of the intimacy is lost. how can you cook a great entree for the first time when your oven can't get hot enough to even melt the shredded cheese?

• couldn't they all be tested and then be on the pill and then you still pull out i'd stay chances are pretty low at that piont

• the incurable one takes months to accurately show up on a test but can be spread right after catching

• Lost intimacy due to condom application is easily overcome by someone who knows what they're doing. He could slip it on with one hand whilst doing any number of things with the other... holding your wrists above your head and talking dirty into your ear, cunnilingus, undressing, etc, etc.

• This is one step down from polygamy.
    Really quite disgusting.
    It's hard to believe people are actually okay with this.

I mean, at least y'all are consenting.
    Delusional, but consenting.
    I can't imagine being in such a loose relationship, but whatever works for you, I guess...

• wow do you not realize how unbelievably judgmental and arrogant you are that your way is right or do you just not care?

who knows my way could be the future of modern dating among young people

• I never said that my way is the right way, I said "whatever works for you", so go ahead and do it.
      Not going to lie, I am going to judge you when you are dating three women, but what I said compared to your response is out of proportion.

• i can't reason with idiocy try as I may

• There's nothing wrong with this as long as everyone who is involved knows what's going on and agrees to it. I personally wouldn't want to do this, but do what makes you happy.

• I didn't say they were all unhappy. I just said being loved can make people happier.

• that's better. i'll accept that.

• I was going to say that I completely disagree with this, and it is horrible, and how dare you... but then I read it again. And maybe I don't agree with it, and I don't want this, but there's really nothing wrong with it if the girls know that this is what you're doing, and you said you don't care if they do it either. So, it's not for me, but it isn't truly terrible. If you didn't tell the girls that's what you were doing, I would say that you're horrible, but it's really not that bad, I guess.

• So your not into commitment cool. but are you okay if these girls date other guys?

• i am. it's not my favorite thing but i can not ask not tell as long as we can see each other at least once a week or once every other week

• Lol if hadn't been on a mean rotation scedule at number 6 I may have a less jaded comment but I'd have to assume I couldn't do any of that right since I was number 6 unknowingly at that time and only a hole for his dick when no other was available

• great sex does not build intimacy it builds great sex., your model is fine for casual sex, but not for three intimate relationships. kid just faddist casual have all the sex you want until you really want a relationship.

id never take sex over cuddling or having deep conversations or playing sports together. and i can tell when a guy is using sex to seal something,. its pathetic. as;Alsop you're writing as if any intimate activity other than sex is done out of loneliness or desperation. which i can't disagree more worth. also even if you reach ecstasy which is unlikely when there's no history, that doesn't mean its not done out of loneliness. or OCD:)

casual dating co ed guide : date whoever you want. dont talk to your dates about other dates. be honest about the fact you're having sex with other people. dopnt schedule dates regularly. keep it free and easy.

• well no because you could still potentially play sports with one, two, or even all three of the girls. you still go on dates its not about just sex it's about three romantic relationships that don't have exclusivity attached

• Now good luck with finding women that are okay with this shit.

• i live in LA

• it's all in the way you bring it up. most girls don't demand a commitment to have sex or even to do relationship things where they draw the line is when you start saying you can't see other guys. this takes the idea of multiple casual relationships and says why not make them multiple romantic relationships instead of just casual

• When it comes to casual sex, girls don't demand full commitment but if you think girls will be olay with you havkng a romantic relationship with multiple women, ypu are wrong. You think girl will appreciate you sharing your secrets and saying "I love you" if they know you'll say same things to two other women. Women want to feel special.

• Oh dear...

What Guys Said 9

• Well 3 is a bit much.
    I would prefer 2 as a start and see how it goes from there.
    However I would prefer a polyamorous relationship since I would want them to be both ok with it. With the potential for a 3 way.
    Otherwise I'm just sneaking around.

• You are not being realistic

• Jesus christ I've seen it all now. 3 girlfriends? Does no-one have any values anymore. Who raises the freaks you see out there these days? Fuckin Charles manson? This world is going down the toilet. They'll all be claiming the right to abuse cattle and other livestock next. You can see the slogan 'they can't say it but cows want love too.' Some nugget will do a my take on the pros and cons of marrying a cow

• Nice take.

I can attest to it's effectiveness from first hand experience.

• that was a lot to read

• Three girl model? There's only two girls in the picture lol.

Blah. Sex is about compability. Not about experience. I'll say that till the day I die, because I believe it to be true. Maybe others don't, but I do. So you gotta find the right girl who likes what you putting out and you like what she putting out. Otherwise all the experience in the world ain't gon help you.

Other than that you're right bro. All this is correct lol. I've never dated. Ever.

• People who disagree with it can't do it so they hate.

• Stay with your one bitch then lames.

• Interesting take... Not for me, but I can understand how people might just want to get together and have a good time with people they enjoy without a monagamist type commitment.

• what's so great about monogamy? Not trying to be snarky--maybe there's something i'm not considering?

• Well... There's something to be said about being "free" in an open relationship (s)... The liberty to be your own man, I get it.
      For me though, I'm almost twice your age, I've lived a life or two or three, married twice divorced twice, I have a kid I have full custody of... I'm just at another place in my life... I think as one grows older there is a greater sense of completion, you've made your conquests, mistakes, and achievements... Sex turns into more of an emotional connection, and the desire for intamacy and developing a relationship with someone you might want to grow old with becomes ever more present in ones mind.
      I would not try to sell you on monogamy, freedom to choose one's own life is what it is, a choice.
      I'd say this one thing, and though you may not see it now. Time, age and experience change a person in ways impossible to foresee... But hindsight is always 20/20.
      You may find at some point down the road, your perception as well as desire may change... And thats OK.

• This take is like advising hobos on how to invest in the stock market. That would be about as likely as the average Joe finding 3 girls that would go for this.

• It's all good with all 3 girlfriends until the girlfriends have a meeting. Normally, I'd recommend insurance but I heard the Navy is quite popular these days. You know. Like travel around the world and not actually on any land people can reach.