Dating a Star Wars Fan

If you're a Star Wars fan looking desperately for love in Alderaan places, then there is A New Hope for you. A research was made by the dating website ''Match'' to determine the cities with the most single Star Wars fans.

Top 10 American cities to date a Star Wars fan.

So hop into your landspeeder and find that one SO you never have to explain your Star Wars references! May the love be with you!

Top 5 cities to date female "Star Wars" fans:
Colorado Springs, Colorado metro
Santa Rosa-Petaluma, California metro
Salt Lake City, Utah metro
Portland-Vancouver-Beaverton, Oregon-Washington metro
Fresno, California metro

Top 5 cities to date a male "Star Wars" fan:

Orlando-Kissimmee, Florida metro
Austin-Round Rock, Texas metro
Seattle-Tacoma-Bellevue, Washington metro
Omaha-Council Bluffs, Nebraska-Iowa metro
San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara, California metro

Ref: Huffington Post

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 3

• star wars is seriously over rated.

• And I guess if you're not American, you're SOL, no?

• " looking desperately for love in Alderaan places" made me laugh.

Well, I'm glad there are some in Cali places!

What Guys Said 5

• You could have named this take as "dating and American Star Wars fan". Even if I find another SW fan, I'll probably never in my life visit those cities.

• The problem lies in finding an ATTRACTIVE Star Wars fan. I'm a Star Wars fan myself, but it's extremely hard to find attractive women that like stuff like this. Sadly, the stereotypes are true 9 times out of 10.

Also, now that I know for a fact that 1 hot Star Wars fan out of 10 is out there, there's simply no way I could be content with a plain Jane. I want someone who excites me, who gets my heart racing, who inspires me to keep going for more. Not someone who deflates me and makes me feel like giving up on everything because fuck it, I can't do better than "just okay" no matter what I do.

• Don't worry they exist.

• @Goldie757 I don't know. I guess that was kind of mean of me to say that. But still, I've only met one girl who was a Star Wars fan that I really thought was very physically attractive. It would have been fun to share of of my favorite interests with her.

• What the shit?

• Interesting mytake😏😏😏

• Nice. I have a chance to fuck this 24 year old girl then from Cali.