3 Reasons Black Girls are Dope to Date

3 Reasons Black Girls are Dope to Date

COOL AF

One thing I think it's hard to deny even if Black Girls don't do it for you personally is that Black Girls are generally some of the coolest chicks around. They have swagger and grace all at once. They set trends. They have imitators and others feel cooler simply being in her presence. If you ever feel the inclination to get schooled in dopeness spend some time with her.

WERK

Black Girls might give you every reason in the book why it's not classy to have sex right away, but when they're ready they're READY. For a group that doesn't really feel liberated to act on her impulses, this girl always makes sure you have a great time and knows how to make you feel like the Man giving the best night she's ever had (even if it isn't.) They've perfected the various techniques so well you'll wonder if she's really as innocent as she claims--hey, I can't know this for sure, but part of their sexual mastery I feel is a derivative of their aformentioned coolness.

LOWER NUMBERS

Black girls seem extra judgmental of one another. As such, it's hard for them to match the numbers of other race's girls. Sex has to be something very lowkey or always within relationships which of course makes the sex harder to attain, and hey, I'm not judging you if it's not worth it to you, but if it is then you can rest in the knowledge that you're one of only handful, which, to me doesn't matter at all not even a little bit, but for many men causes a sigh of relief.

pavlove is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 12

• Yes !
    <3

Finally a positive take about black women.

I agree with it except the last paragraph, not true.

• Let me re-clarify. Every black woman is an individual. Some have high numbers while others do not. We all can't be lumped together when we are all so different.

• Thanks for writing this myTake. It's always nice for a girl of color to read positive messages. Where I live interracial couples are common. In regards to black women dating white men there is much more to it then what some of the others have said. I read an article written by a black man calling black women who want to date a white man delusional and quoting white men he knows who said they would have sex with a black girl but would never go farther then that. I'll post the link later when I find it.

• Of course black girl are awesome.
    #MelaninGoddesses are always winning alongside everyone else.

There are so many misconceptions and stereotypes, but I honestly just disregard it now.

I used to be so insecure due to the constant microagressions and discriminatory words I would get from white and non white people, but honestly, why should I have to prove myself to them? If a person can't take the time to get to know a person for who they are and solely go off of stereotypes, they aren't worth your time anyway.

Some more black queens:
    36.media.tumblr.com/.../...3achCt1u98a6go1_250.jpg
    scontent.cdninstagram.com/.../...17_20486534_n.jpg
    36.media.tumblr.com/.../...oeBEZS1ufs2ewo1_500.png
    scontent.cdninstagram.com/.../...3_789723189_n.jpg
    scontent.cdninstagram.com/.../..._2033956080_n.jpg
    scontent.cdninstagram.com/.../...1_376260814_n.jpg
    scontent.cdninstagram.com/.../..._1046821576_n.jpg

At the end of the day, we're all human and people will be people.

• I love this take. ☺️ I guess we have some good qualities after all. We're not as bad as some people make us out to be. You know, sometimes I get really upset about my skin color from some of the things that people say about us online, and sometimes even in real life. It makes me ashamed to be a black girl, and surprised that people actually say those things about us... That we're the least desirable, that we're ugly... It take a toll on my and others self esteem, you know? I feel so worthless at times. I know I shouldn't, but it's hard not to. Thanks for writing this and giving some positive attributes to us. It made me smile today.

• Oh and the people saying that we don't like white guys, it doesn't speak for all of us. I dated a white guy for a while, and he was great, but unfortunately it didn't work out. My other black friend has been with a white guy for a while and they are going strong.

Don't be afraid to approach us because we may just say yes. :)

• Rainbow-FanGirl-Please don't be ashamed of being a black woman. You can't
      help that anymore than I can help having brown eyes. Be proud and from what
      I see of your picture, you're a pretty lady.

• 16|2
  • BLACK GIRLS ARE AWESOME!!😄😄😌😌

• Not denying there aren't good reasons to date black girls- cause there are of course- but the lower # thing isn't true.

• Yeah as a black girl I could tell u most black girls want a black guy. Unless the girl is mixed or grew up in a predominantly white neighbourhood.

• LOL I think it's the other way around, black girls need to get over the 'nothing but a black man' preference they have if they want other guys to start asking them out. Most black girls I've known weren't into white or Asian guys at all.

• this is the first i'm hearing of this maybe you guys are right... maybe they do have something against white guys

• @kxera I've grown up in Texas, and this is true to a degree. There is a stigma on both groups for interracial dating. However, this doesn't stop black guys from being interested in white girls. Both of those groups seem to like each other, but black girls and white guys don't seem to like each other at all. That's what I don't get. Why does one combo work, while the other is a non-starter.

• I definitely think it's about area. When I was in Georgia, srveral white guys and black girls showed interest but they kept it on the DL BC of fear of the opposite not actually liking them when they both were just scared but I lived in Texas too. Just moved from Texas to CA actually and I get. I didn't see as many BWWM couples, just three. I definitely see where you're coming from.

• The first girl is Honey Cocaine she's Asian not black. The third girl is imperfectbeautyyy on tumblr and she's not a black girl either.

• lol Google lied to me.

Why do people care more about pics than actual content anyways?

• @Cookies_AndMilk You can't ignore the history behind it. It used to be in this country that light complexioned blacks would do anything they could to downplay and many would even deny being black if asked. Your doing that now is affected by that legacy (if you were to try to do so.) So, you have to understand why it's not ok to most people not to fully acknowledge your blackness or to try to say you're not black you're mixed. You still have the right to deny it, but to then wonder why people have a problem with you is rather naive. Halley Berry is black

• Lol no she's NOT she is MIXED. It is NOT okay for someone to deny what we actually are. Black people have become the most racist people I've ever encountered in my life. You guys want to play the victims so bad and talk about how white people stripped you of your identity and that is why there's so many issues in the "black community" yet you're here stripping me and every other biracial person of our identity. You're a racist! I'm not talking about black people with lighter skin, I don't give a fuck about black people with lighter skin. I'm talking about MIXED people. My mother has white skin and straight hair. I'm NOT a black girl and NEVER will be. I am MIXED and will ALWAYS be mixed.

• Your MyTake really goes against the fears a lot of black women have that people view them as promiscuous.

I do think you generalize a lot BUT people should be open to black women, because some of the most beautiful women (inside and out) that I know are black.

I do think some of the cultural differences add for a good experience. I think my boyfriend and I like that we do have slightly different viewpoints and opinions because of our slightly different cultures.

• what are the differences?

and how do i talk about an entire culture of women without making a few generalizations? I suppose I could have said more times that every black girl is an individual but this is what I've found to be standard/typical

• My mom is less laid back about sex than his. And she would kill me if I smoked or drank alcohol. His parents didn't like when he had sex young or smoked and drank, but they accepted it. My mom would have killed me. And on matters like political stuff or racial stuff, we have different views. Ok, so when our state led the whole "take down confederate flags" thing, he was sympathetic to the people who wanted them. I wasn't. Not at all. So, we talked about that a lot. His family is super country, so he had quite a few family members who loved their little flags.

My black friends just aren't the type of woman you described. My mom isn't the type of black woman you describe, yea, they're graceful and smart but don't have the vibe I think you're speaking of. And I just know so many women who fit into one thing you listed but not another. And every combination. I 100% applaud you for making a MyTake celebrating black women, I just think there were more things to list to show more diversity t

• than the cool black woman with reservations about sex but who is actually super good at sex.

• Plus they're just down right beautiful lol

What Guys Said 28

• Stephen Lynch covered this excellently https://youtu.be/1lzhdJu4HfY?t=26s

• okay you convinced me but now to find a black girl who likes me ;-)

• hahah actually good idea for a take

• what you mean?

• a lot like to be approached with a lot of respect/ are super quick to feel insulted by the presumptuousness of the approach etc who knows its not pressing but it might be interesting

• While I don't support generalizations, I do support pointing out beauty in all backgrounds. I think there are a lot of amazing and beautiful black women out there who get passed over due to quite a few negative stereotypes.

https://www.blogher.com/files/divorce_3.jpg
    Also white guy/black girl couples are the least likely to get divorced statistically too so that's something to keep in mind lol

• I'm a white guy and I find these black girls to be really hot!!! Would date!!

• Lol I don't care if you're black, white, latina or other, I'm too nervous to ask u out anyways so ASK ME OUT YOURSELVES I'M A COWARD!

• I've dated Black girls and they were good women. I had a wonderful time and they
    were good to me and for me. However, the one big problem that I see today is that
    most have a kid by 19 and 2-3 kids by 22. I just won't go there, Dating women with kids
    is not something I'm going to do anymore. Some guys can, good for them. I can't.
    And I won't.

• nice of you to add on to the stereotypes.

most black women do not have a child by 19. many low income, uneducated girls get pregnant at a younger age regardless of race, however the one having the most babies are actually hispanic, not black. and the bigger issue with that is poor sex ed in school in certain regions.

• I wouldn't date a man with kids either. that's totally understandable. but your statement is false.

• Tommy Sotomayor is right as rain.

• As long as we are speaking in generalities, black women don't like or respect white men. Right off the bat there is no reason to give it a shot.

Swagger? Attitude? I don't find that attractive.

• I don't think their race defines them in any positive or negative way.

• you should add they like big dicks anything under 6 a no go for the loose goose

• Let's not forget that they age grace fully on average than any other race.

• Yes, but... standards do apply. While I let black girls get away with a lot more, there are lines I don't even let them cross.

You can bleach an ebony darling all you want, she's still a darling. Likewise, you can tan a pig all you want; and it will still be a pig.

Grace is grace and trash is trash, no matter how you dress up either. That being said, with as much grace as black gals can carry, it breaks my heart how many of them are content to be the worst of themselves even as they demand to be treated like royalty. They've seen their white sisters fail miserably at doing the same, and frankly have no excuse left, yet some will perpetually refuse to change direction.

Truly, it is the color of one's heart that matters most.

• I don't care enough about black women to date them.

• There was a black women who I met on here that was just drop dead beautiful. She had carmel skin and had beautiful facial features. We talked on kik for awhile. Did some cyber sexting lol she started it. We decided to end it and stop giving each other false hope. But damn I would of moved to Cali for her. I dont think she is active on here anymore and I forgot her username.

• any African American girls think I'm cute?

• the last image is turn on honey

• This is just as "racist" as making offensive stereotypes towards black girls.
    Such as "they're often trashy, loud, and overly aggressive so that's why NOT to date them."

• If you can stereotype reasons TO date black girls then you can stereotype reasons to NOT date black girls.
    Let's not do either, shall we?

• I agree pretty to look at but most would be prettier if they just kept their mouths closed more often, lol. What is up with the attitude and voicing their every single thought loud and in yo face. I asked (not axed) a couple brothers what's up with dating all these white women when you got all those gorgeous sista's for you.
    answer: "Once you go white you give up the fight" ...

just say no to dope, lol jk

• What's the point of this take?

• umm... the title?

• From the things I've read, it's more black men that have a problem with it.

• @Crazyced What do you mean?

• I'm not sure what to say about black girls in terms of dating them. I've only been on one date with one, and I thought we had a good time. It seems she either disagrees with that or she just wasn't interested in continuing to date me. If only she wouldn't have strung me along and said she wasn't interested in me right after the date, it would have been easier for me to understand where I stood.

• More from Guys
    8