Let's Hear It For The Beauties of the Baltics!

There's a magical place in Europe that many American males don't realize contains some of the most beautiful women in the world (many of whom are on GirlsAskGuys) and that is The Baltics.

Usually, this refers only to Latvians, Lithuanians, and Estonians, but I'm going to extend it to the Ukraine and Poland to create what's referred to as The Wild East!

So why do I say these women are "secrets" to American males? Well, I could never in anyway to determine what is beautiful from what is ugly for anyone but myself but what I will say is that for the typical male socialized and culture in the United States, Baltic women will be seen, as a whole, as exceptionally beautiful women. This has to do with the media among other things (they have a sort of baby-ish, sexy, innocent thing going that's been played up a lot in our culture), but I would argue that physically speaking they are more in tune with the fantasy female for an American males than even Scandanavian women.

Moreorever, Baltic women tend to, on average, be a lot more traditionally feminine than any other woman on Earth making her an ideal for the conservative American man. While I tend to be more progressive than that, I noticed how much more willing in intereted in such things as doing their boyfriends laundry, cooking for him, making sure his needs were met sexually in the bedroom than most women I had ever met before let alone got intimate with.

Another reason they're a "secret" is because they seem uncommonly unaware of their own beauty in the eyes of American men meaning if you make it over to the Baltic Pensinsula you won't have as hard a time as you think getting some mutual attraction going. They tend to have an abysmal sense of fashion, however, given their facial beauty, and generally skinny bodies, I doubt many American males will care that they're still trying to make "rainbow socks" work in 2015.

There's a sizable amount of Baltic immigrants in the U.S., but they will often have already been raised to supermodel status by the time you've met them. However, you could meet one in your highschool, your college, your work that hasn't had her head gassed up to the point where her arrogance is such that it maeks her physical beauty and feminine personality not worth it. As much as men say they don't care about anything about woman who is gorgeous besides her beauty, I've actually noticed that arrogance is generally a huge turn off to many men.

As with Scandanavian women, Baltic women respond as well to you flashing your money and status as American women will--in this case it's more of a function of coming from less developed countries than the U.S. Sure, you could enchant a gold-digger looking for a dumb, rich American man, but do you really want that? As for the Baltic men giving you trouble, they tend to be pretty passive at least from what I've noticed from my trips to Poland and Lithuania. I've even see one flirt with another one's girlfriend in front of him and he just watched it happen.

Overall, Baltic women have that kind of affect on American men such that you start to hear the "that's it...I'm going to marry a European woman for sure." They undermine a lot of what American women have whipped us into expecting out of a woman--willing to be everything you ever wanted and more. Yet, we can't forget these Second World beauties is her own individual and may not always act in accordance with her Baltic sisters.

Common Traits of a Baltic Girl:

-Uncommonly beautiful (to American men)

-Poor

-Highly feminine (in relationships)

-Unfashionable

-Unaware of her own beauty

pavlove is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 17

• Honestly, in most of the pictures you posted, they really do just look like your "basic white girl" as some of the others commented. I definitely think Baltic women are beautiful, but some of the girls in the images you posted look really basic or fake.

The "hot blonde" has basically been the average American male dream I suppose, and that shows in your picks. I've seen plenty of girls that look like this, mostly in the South. The first girl, you could probably find plenty who have the soft baby look in Georgia; the second and third brunette I've seen plenty who look like as well. The trio looks like your typical Texan wife.

Baltic women, like women from anywhere, are definitely beautiful. I probably would have used these women for the take:

www.visiontimes.com/.../Riga-Latvia-950x550.jpg
    volkundvaterland.files.wordpress.com/.../...ic.jpg

• thanks for writing a whole take about how guys shouldn't date Baltic women... because, y'know. We're all the same, right?
    (I'm 100% Polish, fit zero of your points. Quite the opposite, actually. A for effort though.)

• Interesting take. No clue if it's true since sadly I've never been outside of the usa. :(

• travel the world immediately !

• just the airline ticket once you get there it's cheap you can go to hostels for like 30 US dollars a night maybe less

• In some countries I would probably go to jail due to my adhd med. :D So not sure how to go about that.

• And then there's exceptions like me 😭
    Lol but it's nice of you to acknowledge us.
    I totally agree, some girls here are the most beautiful girls I've ever seen.

• I'm from Finland, so I guess I'm part of the "Scandinavian beauties"
    Nah, just kidding, I'm nowhere near their league...

• traditionally feminine: doing a guy's laundry and so...
    meh I ll pass thank you.
    I ve been to Poland and Estonia, though I have to say that the girls I found in Sweden and Denmark were much more captivating to me.

• lol what are Lebanese girls like?

• whats wrong with being traditionally feminine? i like girls who are feminine and can tidy a house or make food and clean thats a huge turn on iam not marrying a girl whos going to expect us to be 100% the same cause we're not

• @CoolSky01 to each their preference

• Well literally every girl you've posted (except for the 4th girl with dark hair, she looks more balkan than baltic) look like the girl next door and pretty plain. I don't really know how the average girls in the USA look like but these are just normal blonde hair white girls.

• They look plain to me. Nothing striking or interesting to the point I'd keep looking.

• Do they also maybe live a simpler, cleaner lifestyle; healthier foods, clean living, good values, ect? Maybe they don't drink excessively or do drugs? They look very innocent.

• Ummm... They just look like white girl's

• I my experience, they tend to act more fake, too.

• A lot of these women in the photos are really plain to me. But then again, I'm not an American male.

@OrdinaryGentleman

• "Poor" Lol.
    And "uncommonly beautiful to American men" Lol.
    Since when did white girls become "wild" and "uncommonly" Wtf.

• Cool MyTake, Baltic girls are so pretty, most girls envy them - for a very good reason... they are tough competition.

• As a girl from Latvia, I kinda feel left out. I guess I'm the ugly duckling, but yeah, our women are beautiful, and so are Estonian and Lithuanian women.

Though, the girl in the second pic is the perfect example, the rest are a bit too fake, in my opinion.

It's sad that Baltic girls try too much to look like western girls, they ruin their natural beauty

• hmm, never thought about that good point!

• @ThisDudeHere Miracles happen XD

• @MissNowhere Brīnumi pastāv, ja tu tiem tici :D

• AKA exotic looking white girls

• lol very true!

• Just to clarify I don't think they all look exotic. My friend is Russian and he says a lot of women in that area dye their hair blonde. I think the white girls that look like nina dobrev look exotic because of their tan skin that does not look fake

• oh well then nvm

• pretty pretty women.. :)

What Guys Said 13

• Don't agree that you say "Unaware of her own beauty" because they really know they are.

Baltic girls are beautifull but balkan. girls maybe even more

• As a Latvian I approve. Paldies tev par šo dāsno veltījumu priekš mūsu daiļavām, vecīt.

• dat 4th girl doe! the 1st chick looks like a girl i know... like exactly like her :/

• They all are plain... But again i am not a average American male

• They're essentially Finnish, which explains their beauty.

• This is just awful, Ukraine and Poland are Slavic, eastern European states. Worst take on this website by far.

• "As with Scandanavian women, Baltic women respond as well to you flashing your money and status as American women will--in this case it's more of a function of coming from less developed countries than the U. S"

Did you just call Scandinavia less developed? That's laughable.

• that was a typo that i unfortunatly can't edit i meant to say they won't respond

also baltic countries are less developed not scandanavian

• Ooooooohhhhh now it makes far more sense then before.

• Nice to see how the hot guy can objectify women all he wants... shows what women care about.

• Are you white?

• you're right. I've been to Riga (Latvia) and there was soooo many beautiful girls that I stopped looking after a while & I was only there a few days lol

• Nice Take, Baltic girls are very beautiful :)

Ps - Estonia is in the neighborhood, but Estonian language is not actually part of Baltic language group, Estonian language is related to Finnish and Hungarian language.
    Ukraine is not even near Baltic, and it's a Slavic country, just like Poland... but ok, their women are beautiful too, although they are incorrectly categorized here, just like the Estonians.
    Only Lithuanian, Latvian, Curonian and restored Old Prussian language are the true Baltic languages, the others are extinct, unfortunately.
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../Baltic_languages.png

• Can confirm. Fucked a blonde hair beauty from Latvia this year.

• Great my take man!