How to keep your partner!

How to keep your partner!

You met this person and fell for them. No matter how you met them, as soon as you met that person you new they were right for you. Everything's going great until that first disagreement and you see y'all ain't perfect. But no one and no thing is perfect. So here are some tips to keep your partner happy so these disagreements don't lead to the destruction of what y'all have together.

1. Communication

When you're in a relationship, communication is key. Talk with each other, be open and don't leave out little things that are stupid to hide. Because in life little things leave big results.

2. Trust

No matter how bad you believe your partner could be doing something, give them the benifit of the doubt and trust that they ain't until they prove you wrong.

3. Loyalty

If you care about the person enough to get with them, care about them enough to only be with them. Cheating is a choice not a mistake and hurts everyone that is involved. So be curtious and respect each other and stay loyal to one another.

I'm not guaranteeing this will keep you with your partner because maybe they just ain't right for you. But at least try this before going to the extreme and ending something that maybe could be the love of your life.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 1

• Yah, I wish all relationships were easy, like eating cake easy. I wish everyone in the world was perfect.

What Guys Said 3

• This site is for people who still need a partner yet there are so many MyTakes about after you've already found one...

• This site is for everyone who has questions

• @phil2 if you have questions to ask the opposite sex (which is what this site is for) why not ask your fuckin partner

• Calm down. I want other opinions, some times my husband and I both don't have the right answers.

• If it was this easy humans would be penguins.

• i think nah, tbh if you fake shit, and are trying to "keep" somebody, as in long term, that shits just gonna come back up, should find someone who you are really compatible with