Occasionaly I've come across posts asking for good questions to ask on a date or what to say to grab someone's attention in person/texting. After collecting my thoughts for a few days I have gathered most of the actual questions I have asked women in the past. As far as I know they are all original expect for two movie quotes and number fifteen. Feel free to use them to start a conversation or to keep one going.
1) You wouldn't by chance have six fingers on your right hand?
2) Which Crayon is the Best?
3) How far can you throw a sock?
4) Do you know the Muffin Man?
5) I've been kidnapped by bad guys. You have a paper clip, a straw and a rubber band at the ready. How would you save me using only those items?
6) What do you think about the color Clear?
7) Would or Does your imaginary friend like me?
8) Have you ever seen a Purple Elephant?
9) How would you rob a bank?
10) Do you agree more or disagree more with the voices in your head?
11) When you buy a mattress, do you jump test it?
12) What song do you whistle/hum while working?
13) Where do you stand on the great Play-doh v. Lego debate?
14) Could you tickle a robot?
16) What happend to 15?
17) Do you still play in the Rain?
18) Have you finished your master escape plan? Does it involve blueprints and schematics?