Interracial dating is wrong?

JK.

I don't care who someone dates. People can be free to date whomever they want regardless of gender, sexuality, race, social status etc. Interracial dating is wrong!

There has been a blow up of interracial dating questions and hatred on GAG. I asked a question on GAG's thoughts and about 95% of the people said they didn't care who someone else dates. That is amazing guys! I am actually very proud of GAG's members for not giving a shit about someone else's business.

There's always a lot of questions about "I'm black, they're white, why do we get stared at so much?" and stuff like that on here.

I find it silly people give other people looks. We're slowly becoming more open to the idea of gay couples (gay couples would get nasty stares and rude comments. Now more people are ignoring them as if they didn't care which is very good.)

I personally think that interracial couples produce the most beautiful babies. Especially a B&W couple.

Do you see that child? She's black and white and she is the most gorgeous kid I've ever seen.

Also, aren't we all mutts? We're all 1/4 of something, 1/16 something else, and the rest of us is something else!

I'm half native American and half polish (with a littler german thrown in), and whomever I marry is most likely not going to be 100% of anything. Yes it's possible but not probable. (@redeyemindtricks pointed that out)

Whomever someone dates, if it's the same sex or an opposite race, it is none of our business. Like seriously, who gives a fuck?

Whether it's a black dude and a white woman, an Asian girl and a white guy or an Asian dude and a white dude, it is none of our fucking concern. Who they date has literally no affect on our lives. The only time it does is if you all know each other and it's some love triangle BS.

I am a white girl, and I will date a black guy. I'd date an Asian guy. I'd date a Latina chick. IDGAF who someone is, what they look like, their wealth or sexuality or race or anything. It doesn't mean I don't like white people but it means I'm not going to allow something as trivial as race get in the way of my happiness.

The only races I hate are the kind like the 5K, 7K and all those types of races. 8)

#InterracialDatingIsAwesome

If you don't like interracial dating then just date within your own damn race. It's as simple as that.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 51

• Sometimes, when people say, "We are an interracial couple; why does everyone stare at us?" it doesn't really mean that they get stared at frequently. It may simply be someone who is so sensitive on the topic that they over-interpret things. My ex-wife was so jealous that she accused me of flirting if I had my picture taken standing next to a female at a professional function.

• My thoughts exactly. When something pretty much becomes a stereotype (you'll have people stare at you disapprovingly if you are an interracial couple) every time someone sees someone look at them it becomes confirmation for their bias. There were these two women I know who were arguing and one was takibg about conspiracies and the other told her she was drinking the cool aid. Since she was black she immediatly assumed she was making a racial stereotype and called her racist. She wouldn't listen when we tried to explain what it meant.

• I don't give a fuck who you fuck as long as you don't fuck a cousin or an animal

• interracial couples produce a baby that is beautiful compared to *one* of the parents.

41.media.tumblr.com/...xb2d4HD1qibz0jo1_r1_500.png

• I see it as a numbers game. Limiting one's dating to one's own ethnicity is eliminates such a HUGE percentage of dating prospects in a multicultural nation such as the United States.

I'm a black American. About 14% of the women in the USA are black. That is about 1 out of every 7 women in the USA. If I just stick to black women, I'm eliminating 6 out of every 7 in my country.

That is a HUGE self inflicted handicap for no reason at all. #Stupid

• Yeah but since you're black you have the advantage of having the dominant traits. Your kids will pretty much look like you.

• Well I have 3 beautiful bi-racial daughters that came out all different but are all really light with long curly hair because of me and people always compliment them too

• No its not.

• Mixed race marriages fail more than others. WF and BM fail the most. If you are willing to risk it, go for it, just don't expect society to pay your bills.

• That's cool, didn't know race had anything to do with the success rate of marriages! *sarcasm*

• Fair point

• I mean that's just me, so I can't speak for anyone else.

• the last pic says "just the simplicity of connection and the beauty..." no it doesn't, it's gonna give me nightmares tonight.
    anf it also says "you don't know if it says it's a boy and a girl, a girl and a girl..." actually it does, it's a male and a female, the one on the right (with violet hue) is a male and other one is female...
    so yeah the entire pic is flawed...

• and just to point it out.. the first supporter of interracial relationship is the porn... all hail p**n

• cos people are racists... there's no reason why it's wrong.

• My little sister we adopted apparently had interracial birth parents. She's pretty cute when she's not wrecking havoc. lol

• to me you cannt choose who you fall in love with. all you know is you love them no matter what the color of there skin. the people who are jealous are the ones who have not found that true love and feel left out and dont want to see anyone else happy unless they are

• Everything you said should be typed up and printed and sent to every hone in america. I really dont ubderstand people who dislike gay couples or interacial couples, they like each other and thats beautifull. And if your one of those asswholes who dont like it, then dont take part ib it and date whatever you want. Everyobe is free to date whoever the hell they want period.

• The female is the left and male is the right in the last image lol... just saying

• That mixed kid up there is NOT the norm of mixed children. So don't even try it.

I don't mind mixing if it's going on in the US. The place is already meant to be a melting pot. But mass immigration of one race into the continent of another race is genocide when mass mixing is taking place.

• Interracial relationships are very cute. I am a Turkish gay and I want to marry with a Scandinavian man. I want to adopt an African girl child. I want to establish an international full of love family :)

• Why does it have to be an African child? Can't you help out a kid from your home country instead?

• @Homebakedcookies that was probably one of the most ignorant responses I've ever read. First of all, there are plenty of black people in Scandinavian countries. I know this because I'm originally from Sweden. Second of all, had @LawStudent said "I'm a Turkish gay who wants to marry a Scandinavian man and adopt an African baby and force her to believe we biologically gave birth to her" then MAYBE your response would have had the tiniest bit of legitimacy. However, that wasn't what was said and for you to say that a kid would rather stay in Africa where things are "simple" (not really sure what you meant by simple because I'm pretty sure that a lot of people in Africa have a much tougher life or at least have to work a lot harder than we do) rather than be adopted into a family where she will be loved and cared for just because the parents are 2 white males is just ignorant and disgusting.

• @maya89

Humans feel best when they are with their own kind.
      Once again I am called ignorant for not bending my back to political correctness.
      I am what you call a logical thinker. You've probably never met many of those before since you live in sweden which is a country full of good hearted and peaceful but naive idiots.

I can see that you have a completely different mindset than I do. We will never agree with eachothers opinions. So I will simply say this.

Nature will have its way. When the bounderies of our civilization are pushed too far they will break. When they break nature will take over. And those who do not understand how nature works will perish. I can tell you with complete honesty that few people will be sadder than I when that happens.

• lol nice attention grabber. I don't know, I mean I have dated a black girl before. Same like any other girl. My preference however is different now, not like i can control what i am attracted to anyways.

• i don't care if it is.

• I can tell you from that X-ray that it's a man and a woman. Superciliary arch is more prominent in males. I'm no anthropologist, and it may take a more frontal angle to discern more, but I'm sure an expert could tell you in general the race of both from their bone structure.

Other than that, agree with your premise.

• Of course it's not wrong. Biologically, widening the gene pool is nothing but good.
    There can be cultural challenges for lovers to work out but they have nothing to do with right or wrong.

• I for one think Mexican and other races are very sexy, so I'd def. give it a shot
    .

• More from Guys
    31

What Girls Said 23

• This is a great MyTake. I wish everyone was this open-minded. I nearly went off on you after the title, I was like "Someone's getting their ass handed- oh wait this is great."

I think one of the biggest problems with interracial dating is the parents. Some parents don't approve of you dating outside of your race. Either they blatantly tell you, "You are not dating a black boy or one of those damn Asians or hispanics" in the case of my friend, or try and redirect your attention, with comments like "So-and-so is really cute." "You should date Alex, he's nice and you have so much in common." or "Why are you dating him?" in my case. My boyfriend's parents, who are both Chinese immigrants, are mostly just pleased I'm not Japanese and that I'm not stupid or into drugs. My parents, one who's a British immigrant, one who's American with some Italian, are slightly less supportive. My dad, who's British, does not care who the hell I date as long as they aren't stupid or a druggie, but my mom is always less supportive of my relationship, which I've been in for a year and a half. You'd think she would be more supportive of me.

• Yea I did it on purpose haha, it was so it catches people eye.

And I understand that. My mom and step dad blatantly tell me they don't want me dating a black guy. But my mom says how non judgmental she is.

• exactly. I wanna call her out on being a hypocrite but then I'd get in trouble lol

• Same here! I just stick with my dad mot of the time because of that

• that little girl is gorgeous
    yeah i'm eurasian girl and have a preference for a certain kind of boy and just because i know myself and follow my heart people like to give a a hard time about it both online and irl. it's so annoying.

• The people who are against it, speaks about survival for their future offsprings.. They see being attractive looking linked to greater survival than those who aren't. Non whites.

But being a mixed race person doesn't automatically grant great survival chances if people just breed with another person because of their attractive features. That person still can make wrong choices in life and fuck up like the rest, regardless of being a full bloodied person of this race or that race.

• I agree 100%. Well stated.

• Yea, your right... Fact is science has proven race isn't real, they don't acknowledge race. we are one race and that is the human race... skin color is just that a color and if everyone in this world would get their DNA tested they'd know they themselves are mixed.

• I think gorgeous babies like that, show that the races were meant to be combined together.

• i know that they produce the most beautiful kids thats why im all or it :) beautiful

• Mostly I agree that people should date who they fall for and off course interacial dating is fine. So are interacial families. In fact the idea is beautiful. People are people. However, I think with interacial dating there are some strange patterns. As in there seems to be lots of white men dating Asian women but not so much the other way. I know a few white guys who pretty much only date Asian women. And when they say why it tends to be that they are chasing a stereotype. I think also when it comes to interacial families cultures need to be balanced. As in it can't just be one person giving up their culture. A friend of mine who is half Chinese half English has shown me a few blogs in which men of a similar background had felt unloved and inferior because of their Asian mothers rejection of Asian culture. Some had felt inferior because they appeared Asian. However I think there is much more that contributes to that kind if Maladjustment.

• My mom dated a black man and everyone would call her names like "Nigger Lover" and people would tease her boyfriend, pretty brutal. I'm all for Interracial dating and I personally have no racial preference :P Good take

• thanks and yea I get called a "shit chaser" by a dude who was supposed to be my friend and my parents give me shit for liking black people

• Thats fucked up, sorry. :x
      I personally like black guys too and thank God no one gives me shit for it.

• its fine lol. he's blocked and unblocked me like 4 times. I just finally got annoyed with him and blocked him myself. you're lucky they don't, I prefer black and Asian guys over white guys but all races have a chance to me.

• My boyfriend is half white half arab :^)

• Besides interracial relationship bashing, interracial relationship fetishes/interracial children fetishes should stop. I'm not saying you're going down that road. It's simply weird to interracial people trying to live their lives that being interracial/dating interracial is a fad now.

On a side note, I would look like a dingbat if I was talking among my darker black friends and said "biracial children are the prettiest" Lol, see what I'm saying.

• Yeah the children obsession does get weird in my opinion.. It's like some people have ulterior motives.

• I don't agree with it. And I'm not attracted to guys outside my race anyway

• I can't stand anyone who inter racially dates because they do not like themselves. Like the black person who wants their children to have lighter skin or good hair or the white person who dates because white people are so boring or not as cool or whatever stupid stereotype they believe about their own self or stupid self hatred they subscribe to.
    Aside from that I think two people being together because they enjoy each other and anything positive is truly no one's business whatever their race and whatever personal preferences of guy I am attracted. Also People often end up with someone they were not usually attracted to and that goes for race, so in this life you never know

• We're all human, we should be free to love whoever we want. I personally would really like to date people outside my race, I am fascinated by people from different cultures and countries, their different characteristics are so interesting to me.

• It is natural for people to look. If I'm in public I'm going to look where I'm going so I don't run into people. Am I supposed to look down if I see a couple that happens to be interracial? First of all I don't care who people date but for people to assume that they are being looked at because they are an interracial couple is silly.

Some couples are paranoid and think everything is about them or think that everyone is racist. I think some people are just too sensitive. I'm mixed with black and white and I'm very light skinned. My ex was white and when we went out in public we never got stares or had problems

• I would date any race except the race of LETS BE FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS. Dang, thats the only race I won't date.

• I get really happy each time i see an interracial couple! I'm half mexican and vietnamese while my boyfriend is korean :D

• I've never known another half Vietnamese/half Mexican besides my husband's niece.

• My first boyfriend was black and I liked him A LOT. My boyfriends from then on were all white. Even guys that I had relations with that weren't official. I've had crushes on all different races, but most races aren't into me besides white guys. Go figure, right? Lol

• you wouldn't have your president if not for interacial, read-interhuman dating...

• I think it's a beautiful thing, however not everyone is as open-minded as we are. I acknowledge that I'm at a disadvantage when it comes to choosing potential partners because I'm a minority girl. I acknowledge that I'm going to be very limited when it comes to dating because either they won't like me because of my race, or his family won't accept me because of my race. It's the reality of living in an American society and I've learned to accept it.

• More from Girls
    3