Interracial dating is wrong?

JK.

I don't care who someone dates. People can be free to date whomever they want regardless of gender, sexuality, race, social status etc. Interracial dating is wrong!

There has been a blow up of interracial dating questions and hatred on GAG. I asked a question on GAG's thoughts and about 95% of the people said they didn't care who someone else dates. That is amazing guys! I am actually very proud of GAG's members for not giving a shit about someone else's business.

There's always a lot of questions about "I'm black, they're white, why do we get stared at so much?" and stuff like that on here.

I find it silly people give other people looks. We're slowly becoming more open to the idea of gay couples (gay couples would get nasty stares and rude comments. Now more people are ignoring them as if they didn't care which is very good.)

I personally think that interracial couples produce the most beautiful babies. Especially a B&W couple.

Do you see that child? She's black and white and she is the most gorgeous kid I've ever seen.

Also, aren't we all mutts? We're all 1/4 of something, 1/16 something else, and the rest of us is something else!

I'm half native American and half polish (with a littler german thrown in), and whomever I marry is most likely not going to be 100% of anything. Yes it's possible but not probable. (@redeyemindtricks pointed that out)

Whomever someone dates, if it's the same sex or an opposite race, it is none of our business. Like seriously, who gives a fuck?

Whether it's a black dude and a white woman, an Asian girl and a white guy or an Asian dude and a white dude, it is none of our fucking concern. Who they date has literally no affect on our lives. The only time it does is if you all know each other and it's some love triangle BS.

I am a white girl, and I will date a black guy. I'd date an Asian guy. I'd date a Latina chick. IDGAF who someone is, what they look like, their wealth or sexuality or race or anything. It doesn't mean I don't like white people but it means I'm not going to allow something as trivial as race get in the way of my happiness.

The only races I hate are the kind like the 5K, 7K and all those types of races. 8)

#InterracialDatingIsAwesome

If you don't like interracial dating then just date within your own damn race. It's as simple as that.

2351

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes, when people say, "We are an interracial couple; why does everyone stare at us?" it doesn't really mean that they get stared at frequently. It may simply be someone who is so sensitive on the topic that they over-interpret things. My ex-wife was so jealous that she accused me of flirting if I had my picture taken standing next to a female at a professional function.

• My thoughts exactly. When something pretty much becomes a stereotype (you'll have people stare at you disapprovingly if you are an interracial couple) every time someone sees someone look at them it becomes confirmation for their bias. There were these two women I know who were arguing and one was takibg about conspiracies and the other told her she was drinking the cool aid. Since she was black she immediatly assumed she was making a racial stereotype and called her racist. She wouldn't listen when we tried to explain what it meant.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl I was about to go in when I read the title lol!

I'm actually in a interracial relationship. It's by far the most interesting relationship I've been in, you really appreciate the person more when they open up their culture to you. Of course you will have people or even family members that disapprove, but that when you know someone actually cares and wants to be with you. When they shut all the negativity away.

Sponsored

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 50

• I see it as a numbers game. Limiting one's dating to one's own ethnicity is eliminates such a HUGE percentage of dating prospects in a multicultural nation such as the United States.

I'm a black American. About 14% of the women in the USA are black. That is about 1 out of every 7 women in the USA. If I just stick to black women, I'm eliminating 6 out of every 7 in my country.

That is a HUGE self inflicted handicap for no reason at all. #Stupid

• Yeah but since you're black you have the advantage of having the dominant traits. Your kids will pretty much look like you.

• The interracial couple relationships sounds good in my book. Because not only that you are exploring different cultures with different people but also you are showing a lot of love & care to people from different races/nationalities. There's nothing wrong with dating & having a girlfriend/boyfriend who's from a different race than you because it's not about color but it's mainly about how much you & your true lover loves each other. I'm a black man who once had a white girl who had a crush on me back in middle school 12 - 13 years ago & I had no idea who she was & how it happened, but it showed me that she found me attractive and handsome for some reason. I was flattered but I had no idea on how to show my true feelings. She kissed me about 2 times without me knowing about it at first until it happened. Anyway, interracial couples show be happy with each other despite the race they are in, and if most people think otherwise are the people who are pleasing the Devil by hating on people just because they don't have the same skin color as the others. Devil shows hate, & God shows love for us & the world no matter who we are and what we look like.

• You shouldn't date someone just to explore their culture. What happened to genuinely liking a person

• @queenmariereigns That was what I was talking about. I was really saying that you should love someone because you are really connected and in love with him or her. I never said anything about dating someone just to explore there culture.

• The one on the right is a man. Thicker jaw bone. Also I don't think their is such a thing as 100% anything, I mean the mongals interbread with the people they conquerd as did the huns who then whent into Europe, the Vandals (german clan) whent into Northern Africa and the Spanish to Ireland (this is where the term black irish came from) the vikings in britain, the British in china and india etc. To much interchange for us to be 100%.

• The one on the right is a woman. You can tell by the eyes. All females, no matter how much they look like their daddy, have angled eyes. From the inner corner to the outer corner is elevated higher than men's by.02 degrees or so.
      That's how I've been able to tell male from female in difficult situations, like babies (who look almost identical), cross dressers, SUPER tomboys, etc.

Only heavy make up can screw up the readings.

• "
      well, no but that was my point no one is pure blood, the huns came into Europe from asia, russians are actually descendents of the natives of nothern asia and the rus clan of sweden. So yeah that is true and also my point, their is no pure bloods."

If there is no race then why are we even having this discussion? What do you mean by no one is pure blood?

Why do you believe that no one is pure blood since you just told me there is no race?
      What did you mean by pure blood?

• @queenmariereigns No one is pure blood of a particular ethnicity. Ethnicity exists, not race. Also I was pointing out the intermingling of groups to the point where even if their was race their wouldn't really be because of how often people intermix.

• Here's the thing:

The only type of man-woman pairing from different cultures expressly forbidden in either the Old or New Testaments is inter-religious pairing.

For couples interested in raising children, the potential for family infighting conflicts that can go above and beyond the usual petty squabbles all families endure - as well as the potential to raise very confused children who become dangerously mixed-up adults - the obvious need for this prohibition couldn't be more clear.

For simply a difference in customs, a wisdom "yellow light" need be applied. Because those two different cultures may view the same behaviors in two very different ways, a happy compromise is difficult to achieve.

If all the same subculture in one neighborhood but pigment is all that is readily noticeably different, then there's a green light. And there are plenty of reasons to want someone of your same culture and faith but a different ethnicity: Gene pool re-assimilation.

As the languages were mixed up at Babel, families split and formed tribes, clans, and nations. The problem with this is that lack of intercourse between these nations led to the gene pools growing too narrow. Which meant resistance to mutations was lowered, causing an exponential rate of decay in the human genome's integrity. Thus, no ability to live to 600 years old. Or even 150, for that matter. Most are lucky to see 78.

Every ethnicity is prone to particular weaknesses. Combining them produces a small possibility of yielding children with a reduced risk for passing on these weaknesses - or having the counter-genes necessary to counter the weaknesses.

This is represented - albeit very crudely - by Underworld 4 when all vampires slowly adopt hybridizaiton along with all lycans. They realize that a pure strain of either has too-many-easily-exploitable weaknesses, allowing ordinary men to systematically wipe them out in ways that are all too predictable.

Reality is much less extreme than those movies, but a similar principle in play. (E. g., whites sunburn easily, Amerindians can't handle processed food without bloating, blacks can get sickle-cell anemia, some Asians can't drink cow's milk, etc.)

Combining one with another may yield a kid that can't get sickle cell, can eat McDonald's reasonably without blimping, and can drink milk just fine, with reduced risk of a sunburn as an added bonus.

• No offense but what's the TLDR for this?

• Don't waste your time explaining it, I don't care. I am not going to have a discussion with you. I value my sanity too much. It was more for @asker's benefit.

• @JuicyBrain: You mean, you value your ego too much. Very well.

• I'm gonna be that one now aren't i?

"At first i thought this take was going to be really hateful" but it's actually really beautiful, and helps to address a point i've been trying to get across whenever i comment on other people's questions.

A fantastic take!

• Well, the fuhrer taught us racial blood is pure and it is a crime to dilute the master race. That's not really in fashion anymore.

I'm white, I prefer Asian women. But not because of the physical characteristics, physically I prefer black then white. However I most like female Asians because of their culture and attitudes towards relationships. It's not the skin colour that is the potential problem, it's the culture. That's why black women are consistently rated the most undesirable race for men to date.

• Bruh, I was about to curse you out when I read the title of this myTake in the Live Feed. :P

• Haha I guess thats why we can't judge a book by its cover lol

• lol that's why I made that title.
      It was to catch peoples attention, if they agreed or not. At least they read it.
      (I'm a true politician in the making haha)

• Perfect take! Is about time people stop seen race as something that lower you or put you above other races, all of us are human beings not more or less than others. Yesterday I saw a strange interview. The reporter was interviewing the first Cyborg and he was talking about how he was capable of perceiving the world in a different ways, for example he can listen to colors, among other things I guest, when the reporter asked him, In what colors do you see the people? His answer: ORANGE, some are darker some are lighter but all the people I see in orange.

Here is the link to the interview they give him in CNN, the interview I saw was in CNN Espaniol.

• I've dated interracially and intraracially. What's the difference to me between these dating experiences? Absolutely NOTHING.

When I dated interracially, race played a minimal, non-problematic role. Her parents would maybe ask a question or two about my heritage, but that's it. Otherwise they were 100% accepting. Sometimes I'd learn a few things about her upbringing too. This cultural exchange can be really fun. These women and their families are open-minded people who see way past race.

Interracial dating is only wrong in the eyes of close-minded people. We're all human. More importantly, is she (or he) a kind and responsible person whom you have strong chemistry with? Is she a person you can work together with to build a strong, lasting relationship? If yes, then boom, you're good to go. Race, take a seat.

I know my experiences don't speak for everyone. But in my opinion, interracial couples are as beautiful as any other couple. Get out there and mingle, as will I :D

• I am black and my wife is white. I wish more people would interacially date.

• Why? What would you get out of it? I can understand that you would want it to be more accepted, but why would you want others to date interracially?

• It would bring everyone closer together.

• Clickbait title
    Old news

• The only "race" I don't want other guys dating is the blessed Ginger women. Guys need to keep their hands off until I find one to marry.
    They're all for ME!!!

• I don't see what the big deal is. People act like mixed couples are going to produce children with 3 eyes and webbed toes. Chill out, there's nothing wrong with it.

• interracial couples produce a baby that is beautiful compared to *one* of the parents.

41.media.tumblr.com/...xb2d4HD1qibz0jo1_r1_500.png

• racism is just a made up word.

what human really discriminate against is that some people are just less attractive and less pleasant on the eyes than others. that's all.

• So, you think that Black people are less pleasant on the eyes? Blacks get discriminated a lot, so you are telling me that's the reason?

• what**manipulated ideals of beauty does. And get your sisters, nieces, or little cousins Queens of Africa Dolls (Beautiful African dolls with African clothes, hair, and represent kindness, intelligence, etc). Seriously.

• @juststrollin umm... i think you got the completely opposite idea here. I am talking more about other races, men or women, finding the other non-white MEN less pleasant on the eyes.

Trust me, any men will fcuk a woman of any race if she is attractive, young, and not fat.
      Men do not really discriminate against women for their race.

• Interracial dating is actually better for humans. A mix between certain 'races' (i dont know how to call it otherwise) will give the baby the strength of each 'race' and thus making the human race as a whole stronger.

But are people usually attracted to other people of another 'race'? It would make sense though ('better' offspring), but I don't know if thats the case. Do you know anything about this?

• Well I have 3 beautiful bi-racial daughters that came out all different but are all really light with long curly hair because of me and people always compliment them too

• lol nice attention grabber. I don't know, I mean I have dated a black girl before. Same like any other girl. My preference however is different now, not like i can control what i am attracted to anyways.

• I can tell you from that X-ray that it's a man and a woman. Superciliary arch is more prominent in males. I'm no anthropologist, and it may take a more frontal angle to discern more, but I'm sure an expert could tell you in general the race of both from their bone structure.

Other than that, agree with your premise.

• Of course it's not wrong. Biologically, widening the gene pool is nothing but good.
    There can be cultural challenges for lovers to work out but they have nothing to do with right or wrong.

• More from Guys
    30

What Girls Said 22

• My mom dated a black man and everyone would call her names like "Nigger Lover" and people would tease her boyfriend, pretty brutal. I'm all for Interracial dating and I personally have no racial preference :P Good take

• thanks and yea I get called a "shit chaser" by a dude who was supposed to be my friend and my parents give me shit for liking black people

• Thats fucked up, sorry. :x
      I personally like black guys too and thank God no one gives me shit for it.

• its fine lol. he's blocked and unblocked me like 4 times. I just finally got annoyed with him and blocked him myself. you're lucky they don't, I prefer black and Asian guys over white guys but all races have a chance to me.

• This is a great MyTake. I wish everyone was this open-minded. I nearly went off on you after the title, I was like "Someone's getting their ass handed- oh wait this is great."

I think one of the biggest problems with interracial dating is the parents. Some parents don't approve of you dating outside of your race. Either they blatantly tell you, "You are not dating a black boy or one of those damn Asians or hispanics" in the case of my friend, or try and redirect your attention, with comments like "So-and-so is really cute." "You should date Alex, he's nice and you have so much in common." or "Why are you dating him?" in my case. My boyfriend's parents, who are both Chinese immigrants, are mostly just pleased I'm not Japanese and that I'm not stupid or into drugs. My parents, one who's a British immigrant, one who's American with some Italian, are slightly less supportive. My dad, who's British, does not care who the hell I date as long as they aren't stupid or a druggie, but my mom is always less supportive of my relationship, which I've been in for a year and a half. You'd think she would be more supportive of me.

• Yea I did it on purpose haha, it was so it catches people eye.

And I understand that. My mom and step dad blatantly tell me they don't want me dating a black guy. But my mom says how non judgmental she is.

• exactly. I wanna call her out on being a hypocrite but then I'd get in trouble lol

• Same here! I just stick with my dad mot of the time because of that

• I can't stand anyone who inter racially dates because they do not like themselves. Like the black person who wants their children to have lighter skin or good hair or the white person who dates because white people are so boring or not as cool or whatever stupid stereotype they believe about their own self or stupid self hatred they subscribe to.
    Aside from that I think two people being together because they enjoy each other and anything positive is truly no one's business whatever their race and whatever personal preferences of guy I am attracted. Also People often end up with someone they were not usually attracted to and that goes for race, so in this life you never know

• Dude, I swear, I wanna post my kids' pics here, because they are SO SMASHINGLY GORGEOUS. They are all the things. All the trash of California, Arizona, and Florida, all rolled up into one. LOL

My fav response to this whole shit is to point out that, when I masturbate, that's already interracial dating. Ha! But srsly tho.

• My first boyfriend was black and I liked him A LOT. My boyfriends from then on were all white. Even guys that I had relations with that weren't official. I've had crushes on all different races, but most races aren't into me besides white guys. Go figure, right? Lol

• When I read the title I thought this was going to be a MyTake full of hate. But I'm glad it isn't.
    It's a shame that some people are bothered by interracial couples. It's none of their business, they shouldn't care about who is dating who.
    I like the last picture.

Good take.

• It is natural for people to look. If I'm in public I'm going to look where I'm going so I don't run into people. Am I supposed to look down if I see a couple that happens to be interracial? First of all I don't care who people date but for people to assume that they are being looked at because they are an interracial couple is silly.

Some couples are paranoid and think everything is about them or think that everyone is racist. I think some people are just too sensitive. I'm mixed with black and white and I'm very light skinned. My ex was white and when we went out in public we never got stares or had problems

• I think it's a beautiful thing, however not everyone is as open-minded as we are. I acknowledge that I'm at a disadvantage when it comes to choosing potential partners because I'm a minority girl. I acknowledge that I'm going to be very limited when it comes to dating because either they won't like me because of my race, or his family won't accept me because of my race. It's the reality of living in an American society and I've learned to accept it.

• We're all human, we should be free to love whoever we want. I personally would really like to date people outside my race, I am fascinated by people from different cultures and countries, their different characteristics are so interesting to me.

• Yea, your right... Fact is science has proven race isn't real, they don't acknowledge race. we are one race and that is the human race... skin color is just that a color and if everyone in this world would get their DNA tested they'd know they themselves are mixed.

• Besides interracial relationship bashing, interracial relationship fetishes/interracial children fetishes should stop. I'm not saying you're going down that road. It's simply weird to interracial people trying to live their lives that being interracial/dating interracial is a fad now.

On a side note, I would look like a dingbat if I was talking among my darker black friends and said "biracial children are the prettiest" Lol, see what I'm saying.

• Yeah the children obsession does get weird in my opinion.. It's like some people have ulterior motives.

• I would date any race except the race of LETS BE FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS. Dang, thats the only race I won't date.

• The people who are against it, speaks about survival for their future offsprings.. They see being attractive looking linked to greater survival than those who aren't. Non whites.

But being a mixed race person doesn't automatically grant great survival chances if people just breed with another person because of their attractive features. That person still can make wrong choices in life and fuck up like the rest, regardless of being a full bloodied person of this race or that race.

• I agree 100%. Well stated.

• that little girl is gorgeous
    yeah i'm eurasian girl and have a preference for a certain kind of boy and just because i know myself and follow my heart people like to give a a hard time about it both online and irl. it's so annoying.

• I get really happy each time i see an interracial couple! I'm half mexican and vietnamese while my boyfriend is korean :D

• I've never known another half Vietnamese/half Mexican besides my husband's niece.

• Mostly I agree that people should date who they fall for and off course interacial dating is fine. So are interacial families. In fact the idea is beautiful. People are people. However, I think with interacial dating there are some strange patterns. As in there seems to be lots of white men dating Asian women but not so much the other way. I know a few white guys who pretty much only date Asian women. And when they say why it tends to be that they are chasing a stereotype. I think also when it comes to interacial families cultures need to be balanced. As in it can't just be one person giving up their culture. A friend of mine who is half Chinese half English has shown me a few blogs in which men of a similar background had felt unloved and inferior because of their Asian mothers rejection of Asian culture. Some had felt inferior because they appeared Asian. However I think there is much more that contributes to that kind if Maladjustment.

• I think gorgeous babies like that, show that the races were meant to be combined together.

• i know that they produce the most beautiful kids thats why im all or it :) beautiful

• My boyfriend is half white half arab :^)

• More from Girls
    2