3 Biggest Mistakes Guys Make When Dating

I get messages on myTake Talking To Girls saying that although it helped, they are still struggling. They say its because they're ugly or that they don't have a disirable personal

ity. Don't make these three mistakes and I guarantee you that dating will be easier for you.

1) Waiting for her to make the first move

I mean yeah, girls can ask the guy out but more times then not she won't. she's most likely to throw hints to let you know she's interested. See by nature she wants you to make the first move. I'ts usually not the other way around.

2) Going on and on about your work

Listen, you're not submitting a resume here. I'm sure she would appreciate your work and the things that you've accomplished but don't go on and on. That becomes a bore. Talk about your feelings and your views on the world. Talk about life experiences and the things that inspire you.

3) Doing too much, too soon

Even if you you have the money you shouldn't just go extravagant when you two aren't even a thing yet. If you invite her on a date and show up with a huge bear, arm full of roses, and chocolate this would put her in an extreemely uncomfotable position. If anything I say go light, maybe a single rose.

This is myTake on 3 biggest mistakes guys make when dating. thank you

~ Nightmare Neal

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 5

• i think guys should wait or the woman to make the first move, its safer. guys always assume sex is a go when it isn't necessarily. its not as if women can't. so if they want it they'll do something. if they feel bad about that thats a problem and it needs to stop. not be encouraged.

and ion his work is important to him he should talk about it. if she doesn't like it may they are not right for each other. a lot of people are their work. they are passionate about it.

i think people should;df doff whatever they feel comfortable with to show their feelings. the right person will love it.

• But I think he means the first move in regard to dating itself, not specifically sex.

• only the top 10-20% of guys are desirable and are shown interest from women

guys who are not in that bracket needs to run heavy numbers game if they are to stand a chance

that's reality

• @tolmbyyI think that every guy is showed interest from a woman every once in a while. An "undesirable" guy can get an equally "undesirable" girl lol

• Well said, This is awesome, I hope the guys are reading it!

• Well said! You rock! :) Since I'm old school. I agree :)

• Umm, if you love your job I want to hear about it. But if your talking about how you need to beat Dave for that next promotion and your like obsessing over it... I don't like that,

• thanks for your input ✊

• He says that you should talk about your work, but "don't go on and on about it." Looks to me like the two of you agree.

• "2) Going on and on about your work" YESS, worst thing ever.

Nice take 🙌🏼

What Guys Said 18

• Most guts are afraid to bring flowers to a first date but I have brought a single yellow rose in a vase and explained that a yellow rose signifies friendship. They always like that.

• Thats awesome I like tge white rose it could either signify a new beginning or ending

• Lol these guys have no game whattsoever

• Good take man!

• Ok, number one is indeed obvious, but that's for pretty much everything else too. Everyone's got to take the initiative or they are never going to succeed in whatever they are trying to do or want to do or want to accomplish or hope to become.

But for those that had already given up already on relationships, love, or dating count as a mistake?

What about never really felt wholeheartedly feel or think it's really worth it as things tend to be time and energy consuming and that it typically doesn't end well? Especially when it comes to first-time relationships?

• I will take the first mistake gladly. This isn't the stone age or even the medeval age. If you see someone you like you ask them out. Though of course it goes both ways.

• thanks for making this take, will definitely help a lot.

• Love it! Short and sweet, and real.

• I can't draw the line between being too passive and too aggressive when it comes to women. Usually I go for aggressive, but then I get called creepy.

• Depending on the girl. Usually if she's hot and wild you can be aaggressive but if not don't. It's best to find and have balance between the two.

• Good points, makes sense. The first one is annoying though, when they just wait wait and wait

• Is it unreasonable to at least expect her to initiate the 2nd or 3rd date? I have no problem initiating a first date but some women seem to go weeks without suggesting a second date until I do

• It depends on the girl. If she's shy then more than likely she still have to warm up to you. HonestlyIt shouldn't matter as much as long as she makes her self available.

• Going on about work, there's one mistake I've been making for a while now. Good tip!

• I agree with this though doing too much too soon is subjective it seems and I'm not talking about buying gifts or planning expensive trips. What I'm talking about is the whole mind games some, not all, play. For example if you respond to a text too soon, agree to a date, or text more than they do (even if you're not blowing up their phone), they see that as clingy or too available. I have no patience for that shit though.

• It's more so about trying different things and giving her time to respond. Like don't text hi 50 times in a row lol

• Well, some guys are too shy to make the first move, and I don't get their "hints" at all, but at least I never talk about work, and I'm definitely not doing too much, too soon, because I've never had a date in my miserable life :(

• This why I don't date. It is way too complicated, and I prefer doing my own thing.

• Going on and on about your work. True. Guys need to realize women just care about how much money your make and your job (status) when they ask you about your job. They don't give a shit about the other stuff.

• Ehh I just do what I want. Be it mistake or not.

• na im still gonna wait for a girl to ask me out or im just not getting married I couldn't care less.

• All the above is true... do not spend too much from the start ( I like this)