What your woman actually wants on Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is a special time of the year for couples.

Huge companies push the flowers, cards, teddy bears, and chocolates, but it is much simpler then this.

Women want to be cared for and appreciated. Show her you love her, and this doesn’t have to be done in a crazy over the top way. It really is the thought that counts. Buy her a gift that touches her heart and is unique to her. Buy her a copy of her favorite book series or shows. Maybe cook her a steak dinner or take her out to her favorite spot. Spoil her with your affection and show her how much she means to you. Your time is what is most important to her, so spend it with her.

Any additional tips, please comment below.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 3

• Whys it always about what women want and not what men want? Thank god my girlfriend understand this

• This, so much.

It really should be called "Commercial Love Day that requires men to do all the work"

• @admles Yep. Society needs to change

• And what to do in case a woman actually is pissed that you didn't get her that particular gift?

• Any tips for a single man to enjoy himself on Valentines' day? I have been single for over 5 years now, and I haven't even felt lonely on Valentines' all these years. But still, I'd like to indulge myself alone this year on Valentines.

I know this is off topic, but still couldn't resist posting it! :P

• I would take myself to an amusement park and buy myself cotton candy

• @letsnot

Haha, nice idea! Perhaps I should try that too. Or else, a movie and dinner, all by myself! :)

What Girls Said 1

• I know I won't be disappointed on valentine day...🙌...
    Because I dont even have a boyfriend who would disappoint me. hahahaha lol😂😂😂