Guys, We Can Take The Hate

Guys, We Can Take The Hate

Okay, I'm going to be honest here...pretty much everything the haters say is true to some extent.

We do like to be wined and dined. It's great to be treated well. Yes, if the situation arises, we love having more than one man chasing us. Who wouldn't? No, we're not going to dump one until we're sure about the other. That would be nuts.

No, we don't let just anybody penetrate us with his dick. We want to get to know you first. We want to find out if you're trustworthy and kind. If you have any higher feelings beyond sexual urges that you care to share with us. Sometimes our expectations are unrealistic, or maybe we aren't mature enough to realize our own selfish motives. Sometimes we just don't know what we want, or we're waiting to see if a weak attraction will grow stronger because we don't want to hurt your feelings

Does this result in frustration? Yes. Does it make some guys bitter? Definitely. Do some women abuse their power? Yeah. Do some abuse it routinely? Unfortunately, yes.

We know that this brief time in our lives when we're young and attractive is fleeting. You're gonna dump us for a younger model at the first sign of a wrinkle or stretch mark. We're going to enjoy life while we still can, because guys can keep on banging chicks till their 80s but our prime time is limited.

So hate all you want. We can take it. Your whining just proves what slaves to lust you are, because if it was really that bad, you wouldn't keep coming back for more

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 40

• There's a lot of harsh truth to this post, and kudos to the OP for acknowledging it.

Women have most of the power in their teens and 20s, and it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that they exploit that power. The power starts shifting towards men as people get older, though, and, again, it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that many older men exploit that power either.

It doesn't do anyone any good to deny the reality, or the reasons behind it, because it isn't going to change. The smart play is to simply accept the truth and make decision accordingly, to maximize your own experience.

• vey few bolder men are more desirable than older women and the that are its only bc the woman or man are looking for material goods. no average older man on his own is going to be sought after more so than an average older woman. ann handful of older rich guys and the attention women get. especially bc women take better care of themselves they stay physically attractive longer.

guys who can't get laid try to scare younger women into slutting it up while they are young bc it will 'disappear' soon. anyhow who wants guy that is going to upgrade woman like cars, as id they are property. only women who only want money, snd want to be purchased. these are not enviable relationship... nothing to rush after at any point life.

• @Azara I'm sorry but this simply isn't true. Girls frequently date men who are 5-10 years older than they are, and it isn't just for financial reasons - those older men are more confident and assertive (on average), and many younger women strongly desire those traits, and either can't find them among younger guys, or can only find some of those traits on younger guys who are players/assholes - which they don't want either.

• I'm still waiting for my sandwich

• This myTake is so bizarre. It starts as a criticism of the average man. In fact, high-quality men can get women to have sex with them quickly and without wining and dining. Then, the myTake becomes a criticism of high-quality men. It's really only high-quality men who can so easily upgrade from an ageing woman.

However, you are right to say that many men are slaves to their lust. However, this is definitely changing. More and more men are losing interest now.

However, you are wrong to say that women can take the 'hate'. The feminist campaign against 'hate' speech says otherwise.

• Actually, I'm only trying to agree with the whiners so they'll shut up already. The best way to make a guy stop complaining is to nod your head and say, "Yes, poor baby, you're right. Life is so hard and girls are so mean. There, there."

They generally don't know what to say after that. ;D

• So you're admitting that you're a condescending asshole.

• A whiner is also someone who doesn't have a point to make. If they're making a valid point, they're not just whining. Don't try to justify things when someone is proving you wrong about something and just say they're whining for a hater. No, you're just wrong, and they're not wrong for pointing it out.

• 'You're gonna dump us for a younger model at the first sign of a wrinkle or stretch mark.'

It's probable that less men would be like this if they hadn't had to put up with their fair share of bitches when they were younger.

• Hmmmm...

• Well sure, you girls wanna fuck around with rich dicks and get wined and dined and pampered like a princess, ok cool. I'll just wait til I'm older and I got my shit sorted with a nice appartment and job, good physique, and I will probably be the one doing the fucking and chucking, and no, I won't feel sorry for older women that were bitches to me and/or rejected me when they were younger.

P. s. If you have a cookie for me could you send some ice cream my way too. I am a total sucker for cookies and a nice bit o vanilla.

• I don't know if it's hate. More so about awareness really. Guys need to be aware of the different types of women we will meet in our life. We're getting smarter whether we realize it or not. Men will eventually stop buying drinks for women. Stop being chivalrous. Stop paying for meals. Stop chasing women. Men will eventually realize that when you stop paying for women and start pursuing goals, women will come to us. Because yes women do want to be taken care of financially. Women do want to be with the top dog. Women do want to look good next to a CEO of a Fortune 500 company. It's true. So once agin men are starting to realize and wake up to the fact that we don't need women but more so women need us. I'm not saying this to sound bitter it's just the truth. And somehow I think you know that heh.

• Yeah... well, I mean, guys perceptions are so screwed up sometimes all you can do is agree with it.

TBH... I don't want a Fortune500 man. I'm not a Fortune 500 girl. I don't want to starve myself toothpick thin and have to worry how I look all the time, or wonder if he's really working late all those nights, etc. I just want a decent guy who's reasonably intelligent and considerate, who isn't a criminal or unemployed, and is in fairly good shape. But guys put all this crap out there to defend against disappointment. And some women take advantage of their insecurities.

If we could stop having all kinds of crazy expectations - good ones and bad ones - and just realize we all want the same things, live would be so much simpler.

Here. Have a cookie...

• Slaves to lust? I'm still working on finding one who will go grocery shopping with me like she planned to, won't flake out, and with whom I can have a normal conversation. I can't even get many straight answers out of the woman whose van I rescued when it was buried in snow, without even being asked to.

A few giggles and some thanks, but far from actual conversation.

And they wonder why I hide most of the time in my apartment and don't go anywhere. Where is there to go? What's even the point? If I make a new game mod and publish it, I might only get 500 downloads before the web forgets it exists. But I can at least feel like I've accomplished something.

When trying to hold a conversation with a Hag, a Smiling Backstabber, or a Total Flake, I'm not sure anything I say or do is making any progress. What even is progress, so that I might measure it?

Where are the normal girls who have the confidence to believe they can handle me, aren't just using me, and aren't afraid to hold a normal conversation with me face-to-face? All I seem to draw the attention of are femme fatales, frosted flakes, drama queens, and others who belong in Wonderland, not here in our world.

• She just skipped paying the fare; that's just being cheap. I'm not a hater, I just believe in paying taxi drivers their fare share. :P

Seriously though the top half of your Take was right. The last 2 paragraphs were iffy.

• Well, they're pretty true if you think about it. But no I don't mean them in total seriousness.

• Maybe. That reminds me of a quote that I thought was great: "We can find common ground only by moving to higher ground." - Jim Wallis. Most arguments are about small differences. Ffs, even religious wars are fought between religions that are quite similar.

• True dat!

• I don't hate women. They make make me a sandwich.

• This was started out really good, then got a little iffy but not so bad, then it ended like a total piece of shit with that last sentence. The ending makes the poster look like she is in fact the bitter person she is trying to make fun of.

• It's really more tongue-in-cheek... since that's what some guys accuse women of constantly and say about our looks declining after 30.

It is funny though, how they complain but keep going back to the same kind of woman.

• lol thanks.

• Yay? I guess?

Good for you I guess?

Everyone should know by know that the players/bitches only make up a small portion of the ENTIRE population of the planet...

• But... you ended up whining :/

Hmm, interesting...

• This take doesn't really reflect reality at all. Western women, despite being completely spoiled by life in comparison to men, are in fact still the ones who complain and whine the most by far for whatever reason. You know its true.

• You can take the hate? Feminism says otherwise

"Slaves to lust?" "You wouldn't keep coming back for more"
    More and more men are giving up on women completely

I like that you acknowledge your negatives, but somehow I believe the reasons are gonna be thrown on men like everything else

I love my girlfriend and she's been my only girlfriend, but men in general are starting to stop playing all those mind and dating games, using up their time and money for manipulation and heartache

Some men are slaves to lust, but why have the relationship when you can get the sex on a place like Tinder without the manipulation, wallet burning and heartache?

• Exactly... Why whine so much? It just makes them look weak.

• I don't want your freedom
      I don't want to play around
      I don't want your body, baby
      Part time love just brings me down
      I don't want your free-eeeee-dom

• "No, we're not going to dump one until we're sure about the other."

Que the hate. Because that is scummy.

• Exactly, so stupid. It's like saying "Yeah, go ahead and use that guy just until you're ready to dump him and instantly get another boyfriend, it's okay!". No, that's pretty skanky and a bitch thing to do in my book, for either men and women. Breakups should take time to get over, or else you shouldn't have been with them if they meant nothing to you.

• Lol "Guys, We Can Take The Hate

-Anonymous" <--Oh, really?

• It's ironic that you're calling out guys for being bitter about dating. It's ironic because you come across as supremely bitter in this take. "Bring on the haters" screeds of this sort never come across as bold and defiant statements of badassery the way the writer intends. Instead, they come across as childish ego-stroking and whining of the most petty kind. Funny how in trying to paint guys in a negative light, you actually did that to yourself.

• mmmmhmmm... yeah... uhuh... thats nice... yeah... your right :)

• you keep coming back? after all those nice words you typed you just had to throw "you keep coming for more" ? of course we are we are men you are women we're not homos lady we wanna sleep with men just like you will comeback no matter how much of a dick the guy is cause you want men too.

• Interesting and good to know I suppose even though this isn't exactly secret knowledge more like common knowledge a lot of people ignore lol.

• "So hate all you want. We can take it. Your whining just proves what slaves to lust you are, because if it was really that bad, you wouldn't keep coming back for more"

lol, they're haters-- they will FIND something to hate even if you were exactly as they'd like you to be.

• More from Guys
    20

What Girls Said 10

• Wow. Striking picture.

I never knew why these men think whining, bitching, moaning, and demeaning women will get them what they want lol

• They don't. They're just trying to get sympathy from other guys. :D

• Lol what? what is life? xD

• you would really consciously intentionally while you are young, going to chase after poem guy you think will upgrade you who you're older?

why not just become a high end escort and get paid for it being commodity... at least you will be able to wine and dine yourself when you get upgraded. then you can buy your own boy toy.

• I don't know why you are saying "we", every girl is an individual, and does different things.

• Wow this post really rustled the jimmies of misogynistic men. Great job ;)

• 'No, we don't let just anybody penetrate us with his dick. We want to get to know you first. We want to find out if you're trustworthy and kind.'

That's you, me and many other women on Earth but don't generalize.

• A lot of the things in this mytake are generalized, and I really can't take anything that generalizing seriously. Like "We know that this brief time in our lives when we're young and attractive is fleeting. You're gonna dump us for a younger model at the first sign of a wrinkle or stretch mark.", so not true. Maybe for some assholes, but the majority of men would not dump their wife/long term girlfriend because she's getting older. At least I hope it's the majority, I know I wouldn't do that. When you fall in love, looks aren't as important. Looks are mainly just a initiative attraction to me.

• I love this

• This is so funny haha.
    Really though, everybody needs to understand there is more than 1 type of woman/man out there. If one type pisses you off so much, move on to another type instead of complaining all the time. All this "women are bitches" and "men are assholes" usually says so much more about the person who's mouth it's coming from than it does about the gender they're talking about.

• I agree with some of this stuff. It started out so strong. The first three paragraphs are on point and I agree with entirely. I disagree with the fourth. Yeah there is some truth in it, but I think women should ignore it and continue to see their value in other things. And you can still be beautiful and desirable as an older woman. The last two lines are iffy.

"so hate all you want. We can take it." - not bothered by
    "your whining just proves what slaves to lust you are, because if it was really that bad, you wouldn't keep coming back for more" - definitely a slap in the face of every bitter and frustrated woman-hater but also kind of to other guys who aren't women-hating, which is where I have a problem.

• Nah, the guys who don't hate don't whine, nor are they slaves, and they know it. It's the ones who complain and rant about how women abuse them who prove their own helplessness.

• That's an interesting point, not sure how much I agree because I think a lot of guys take things personally, but I think you are right about the whiners. It definitely exposes them, but I think also guys who take it personally. That's why I think feminism (partly why) hasn't been picked up by as many men

• oh I can tell cause it's pure ego

• Haha I took this as a Big F U to the whiny, pathetic women-haters.

• Exactly... sheesh... if they're so awesome then how are the mean old girls making them cry?