Guys, We Can Take The Hate

Guys, We Can Take The Hate

Okay, I'm going to be honest here...pretty much everything the haters say is true to some extent.

We do like to be wined and dined. It's great to be treated well. Yes, if the situation arises, we love having more than one man chasing us. Who wouldn't? No, we're not going to dump one until we're sure about the other. That would be nuts.

No, we don't let just anybody penetrate us with his dick. We want to get to know you first. We want to find out if you're trustworthy and kind. If you have any higher feelings beyond sexual urges that you care to share with us. Sometimes our expectations are unrealistic, or maybe we aren't mature enough to realize our own selfish motives. Sometimes we just don't know what we want, or we're waiting to see if a weak attraction will grow stronger because we don't want to hurt your feelings

Does this result in frustration? Yes. Does it make some guys bitter? Definitely. Do some women abuse their power? Yeah. Do some abuse it routinely? Unfortunately, yes.

We know that this brief time in our lives when we're young and attractive is fleeting. You're gonna dump us for a younger model at the first sign of a wrinkle or stretch mark. We're going to enjoy life while we still can, because guys can keep on banging chicks till their 80s but our prime time is limited.

So hate all you want. We can take it. Your whining just proves what slaves to lust you are, because if it was really that bad, you wouldn't keep coming back for more

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 40

• There's a lot of harsh truth to this post, and kudos to the OP for acknowledging it.

Women have most of the power in their teens and 20s, and it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that they exploit that power. The power starts shifting towards men as people get older, though, and, again, it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that many older men exploit that power either.

It doesn't do anyone any good to deny the reality, or the reasons behind it, because it isn't going to change. The smart play is to simply accept the truth and make decision accordingly, to maximize your own experience.

• vey few bolder men are more desirable than older women and the that are its only bc the woman or man are looking for material goods. no average older man on his own is going to be sought after more so than an average older woman. ann handful of older rich guys and the attention women get. especially bc women take better care of themselves they stay physically attractive longer.

guys who can't get laid try to scare younger women into slutting it up while they are young bc it will 'disappear' soon. anyhow who wants guy that is going to upgrade woman like cars, as id they are property. only women who only want money, snd want to be purchased. these are not enviable relationship... nothing to rush after at any point life.

• @Azara I'm sorry but this simply isn't true. Girls frequently date men who are 5-10 years older than they are, and it isn't just for financial reasons - those older men are more confident and assertive (on average), and many younger women strongly desire those traits, and either can't find them among younger guys, or can only find some of those traits on younger guys who are players/assholes - which they don't want either.

• I'm still waiting for my sandwich

• Sometimes you can really tell why they used a colloquium for happy to describe homosexual men lol

• 'You're gonna dump us for a younger model at the first sign of a wrinkle or stretch mark.'

It's probable that less men would be like this if they hadn't had to put up with their fair share of bitches when they were younger.

• Hmmmm...

• Well sure, you girls wanna fuck around with rich dicks and get wined and dined and pampered like a princess, ok cool. I'll just wait til I'm older and I got my shit sorted with a nice appartment and job, good physique, and I will probably be the one doing the fucking and chucking, and no, I won't feel sorry for older women that were bitches to me and/or rejected me when they were younger.

P. s. If you have a cookie for me could you send some ice cream my way too. I am a total sucker for cookies and a nice bit o vanilla.

• "No, we're not going to dump one until we're sure about the other."

Que the hate. Because that is scummy.

• Exactly, so stupid. It's like saying "Yeah, go ahead and use that guy just until you're ready to dump him and instantly get another boyfriend, it's okay!". No, that's pretty skanky and a bitch thing to do in my book, for either men and women. Breakups should take time to get over, or else you shouldn't have been with them if they meant nothing to you.

• Interesting and good to know I suppose even though this isn't exactly secret knowledge more like common knowledge a lot of people ignore lol.

• But... you ended up whining :/

Hmm, interesting...

• This myTake is so bizarre. It starts as a criticism of the average man. In fact, high-quality men can get women to have sex with them quickly and without wining and dining. Then, the myTake becomes a criticism of high-quality men. It's really only high-quality men who can so easily upgrade from an ageing woman.

However, you are right to say that many men are slaves to their lust. However, this is definitely changing. More and more men are losing interest now.

However, you are wrong to say that women can take the 'hate'. The feminist campaign against 'hate' speech says otherwise.

• Actually, I'm only trying to agree with the whiners so they'll shut up already. The best way to make a guy stop complaining is to nod your head and say, "Yes, poor baby, you're right. Life is so hard and girls are so mean. There, there."

They generally don't know what to say after that. ;D

• So you're admitting that you're a condescending asshole.

• A whiner is also someone who doesn't have a point to make. If they're making a valid point, they're not just whining. Don't try to justify things when someone is proving you wrong about something and just say they're whining for a hater. No, you're just wrong, and they're not wrong for pointing it out.

• "No, we don't let just anybody penetrate us with his dick. We want to get to know you first."

HAHAHAHAHA funny, because gay men and trans don't care about this

• I don't think you can call men "slaves to lust" if you say in your rant that "we're not going to dump one until we're sure about the other." that means that you're constantly looking for an upgrade too right?
    Also, you're not considering the fact that the person you treat badly also has feelings. Rejecting someone nice because you have your pick of the litter is going to scar that nice guy and he's going to turn into a "slave of lust" as you so rightly put it.

• Giving women the right to vote was a mistake

• Sluts don't get wined and dined and treated well. All they're good for is getting fucked.

• lol guys cannot keep banging chicks till they're 80. It's not much different than women, that only young men are considered attractive, most of the time. Older men that are sought after due to prestige, etc. are an infinitesimal elite, and nothing that the average guy should expect.

on top of that, only a small percentage of even young men can sexually attract women on equal terms.

the truth is, if guys as a gender developed self-control, they'd starve out the opposite sex until things were met halfway. it might trickle slowly in that direction, but for the foreseeable future, there will be more than enough ill bred morons white knighting, and pedestaling women, for hot women to ruin them. If the average guy realized how low his sexual market value is, and what that means, things would change overnight.

• So much truth! Except..."guys can keep banging chicks till their 80s ". In what universe?

• "we can take the hate..."
    Uh... No. You can't. You can't even project your hate and negativity at one particular diaspora. You are, in all probability rubbish at dealing with hate. You are posting amusing but provocative stuff here, of all places, and you are anonymous... No. You cannot deal with hate, in this era of fast instantaneous broadcast communication. No one can. So, instead of letting stupid ignorant callow motherfuckers ruin your day and mood with their bullshit, cut them off. Hang out with some mellower folks. Don't be an asshole to potential friends. Let yourself be proud about all that is good and awesome about you.

• A hater is someone who doesn't have a point to make.

Just need to point that out

• what's with girls thinking I/guys just go around banging chicks all willy nilly. maybe the guys you go for bang chicks left and right but me from being on here I've learned chicks aren't worth it for males like me the odds aren't in your favor

• Slaves to lust? I'm still working on finding one who will go grocery shopping with me like she planned to, won't flake out, and with whom I can have a normal conversation. I can't even get many straight answers out of the woman whose van I rescued when it was buried in snow, without even being asked to.

A few giggles and some thanks, but far from actual conversation.

And they wonder why I hide most of the time in my apartment and don't go anywhere. Where is there to go? What's even the point? If I make a new game mod and publish it, I might only get 500 downloads before the web forgets it exists. But I can at least feel like I've accomplished something.

When trying to hold a conversation with a Hag, a Smiling Backstabber, or a Total Flake, I'm not sure anything I say or do is making any progress. What even is progress, so that I might measure it?

Where are the normal girls who have the confidence to believe they can handle me, aren't just using me, and aren't afraid to hold a normal conversation with me face-to-face? All I seem to draw the attention of are femme fatales, frosted flakes, drama queens, and others who belong in Wonderland, not here in our world.

• you keep coming back? after all those nice words you typed you just had to throw "you keep coming for more" ? of course we are we are men you are women we're not homos lady we wanna sleep with men just like you will comeback no matter how much of a dick the guy is cause you want men too.

• If you know how degrading and sexually dominant I can make my hate towards women become, you won't say that all women can take it that is for sure.

• More from Guys
    20

What Girls Said 10

• you would really consciously intentionally while you are young, going to chase after poem guy you think will upgrade you who you're older?

why not just become a high end escort and get paid for it being commodity... at least you will be able to wine and dine yourself when you get upgraded. then you can buy your own boy toy.

• Wow this post really rustled the jimmies of misogynistic men. Great job ;)

• I love this

• 'No, we don't let just anybody penetrate us with his dick. We want to get to know you first. We want to find out if you're trustworthy and kind.'

That's you, me and many other women on Earth but don't generalize.

• A lot of the things in this mytake are generalized, and I really can't take anything that generalizing seriously. Like "We know that this brief time in our lives when we're young and attractive is fleeting. You're gonna dump us for a younger model at the first sign of a wrinkle or stretch mark.", so not true. Maybe for some assholes, but the majority of men would not dump their wife/long term girlfriend because she's getting older. At least I hope it's the majority, I know I wouldn't do that. When you fall in love, looks aren't as important. Looks are mainly just a initiative attraction to me.

• I don't know why you are saying "we", every girl is an individual, and does different things.

• This is so funny haha.
    Really though, everybody needs to understand there is more than 1 type of woman/man out there. If one type pisses you off so much, move on to another type instead of complaining all the time. All this "women are bitches" and "men are assholes" usually says so much more about the person who's mouth it's coming from than it does about the gender they're talking about.

• I agree with some of this stuff. It started out so strong. The first three paragraphs are on point and I agree with entirely. I disagree with the fourth. Yeah there is some truth in it, but I think women should ignore it and continue to see their value in other things. And you can still be beautiful and desirable as an older woman. The last two lines are iffy.

"so hate all you want. We can take it." - not bothered by
    "your whining just proves what slaves to lust you are, because if it was really that bad, you wouldn't keep coming back for more" - definitely a slap in the face of every bitter and frustrated woman-hater but also kind of to other guys who aren't women-hating, which is where I have a problem.

• Nah, the guys who don't hate don't whine, nor are they slaves, and they know it. It's the ones who complain and rant about how women abuse them who prove their own helplessness.

• That's an interesting point, not sure how much I agree because I think a lot of guys take things personally, but I think you are right about the whiners. It definitely exposes them, but I think also guys who take it personally. That's why I think feminism (partly why) hasn't been picked up by as many men

• oh I can tell cause it's pure ego

• Lol what? what is life? xD

• Haha I took this as a Big F U to the whiny, pathetic women-haters.

• Exactly... sheesh... if they're so awesome then how are the mean old girls making them cry?

• Wow. Striking picture.

I never knew why these men think whining, bitching, moaning, and demeaning women will get them what they want lol

• They don't. They're just trying to get sympathy from other guys. :D