Donald Trump Is An Idiot, But He's Also Highly Attractive To Much of the Opposite Sex

Donald Trump, in my opinion, is a pretty ugly, greasy looking dude who's most unattractive trait to me, is how dumb he sounds when he talks politics. Yet, he does espouse certain characteristics that many girls are highly attracted to. The reason I choose him is because I want to hit home the fact that a girl being attracted is not a choice and so it can happen with guys that her logical, thinking, moral mind would resist vehemently. So, what is it that unfortunatly turns on many women--his personality.

VERY SURE OF HIMSELF

Trump has an incredibly deluded sense of the world and his place in it. However, that reality, which again is deluded, is much stronger than most other guys realities. Most guys don't really know what they want, they don't really know who they are and who they want to be. We're all so caught up in the need to be liked and approved of others to various extents that we don't even really know what we like and what we don't like because it's so colored by what other people like, since it's a chief way we try to bond with others and avoid social isolation which our primitive minds view as leading to death.

HE DOESN'T REACT WHEN OTHERS TRY TO MESS WITH HIM

The Koch Brothers, one of the wealthiest families in the world discarded him at the beginning of the election. He's been mocked endlessly and even done some of the mocking himself. Both the Dems and Republicans are coming at him from all sides. It's Trump vs. Everybody and he doesn't even flinch. In the dating world, when a girl tries to mess with a guy and he just thinks she's being stupid or silly, she becomes 10x more attracted.

SOMEHOW BOTH HAS A GOD COMPLEX WHILE AT THE SAME TIME NOT TAKING HIMSELF TOO SERIOUSLY

Donald Trump Is An Idiot But He's Also Highly Attractive To Much of the Opposite Sex

You never have to worry that Donald is losing faith in himself--he will be push through any hard time with unreasonable self belief. He's one of those people who wants to take over the world because...why not? Yet, you could easily see him joking around and acting goofy, smilng and personable if you ever met him in person. Yes, these traits are often found in most cult leaders...I would say that's exactly what Donald Trump is.

So yeah, Trump despite his many, many, many, many, many flaws probably crushes it on the dating scene, and not just because of his money.

*** For the record, voting for Hillary.

pavlove is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 52

• I don't care how fat his wallet is, I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole!

• @RandomPerson1324 I think your wrong. @starfishlover is a very pretty young woman.

I'd touch that! (To put it in your offense terms)

• @fenixx0083 Yeah I so would if I was female.

• @tynamite I just threw up in the back of my mouth...

• No I absolutely hate his personality.
    Though I'm not attracted to him in any way, if there is ANYTHING attractive about him, his physical appearance is more appealing than his personality.

Anyway, do you want to know a guy in politics I find hot? Justin Trudeau, PM of Canada. His physical appearance AND his personality are hot.

• He's just a sensationalist, so he speaks to this new generation of people whose only form of communication is facebook and twitter

• 100% honest there is a train or in my gym that looks EXACTLY like Justin Trudeau, everyone says it too

• @Falling4UTC I tHought you said "train" at first so I thought you were calling him ugly xD

• He's hot! Of course I'm talking about his phat, huge , wallet !

• what exactly is ugly about him? he is just old and tarnished. obviously was an attractive man.

• You should try being a comedian

• He's a racist, sexist and an overall asshole. He also looks like an angry stale Cheeto with a wig. Even his bank account can't make up for that. An ego like his may attract some stupid people but eventually, it will drive even them away. Nobody can deal with that level of obnoxiousness for long. Oh and he raped his ex-wife and beat her. No amount of money could ever even get me to shake that man's hand.

• Yea, he's so stupid he's managed to create over 4 billion dollars for himself. What a dumb ass!

• Excellent argument. But I am not attracted to that man.

• "social isolation which our primitive minds view as leading to death". WOW! That is strong stuff! No wonder all the depression and suicide in modern societies. Because they are all so isolated. Just busy working. Work is the priority. Work comes first. Always. I live in the U. S by the way.

• My panties just dropped 😆😛
    Ok on a serious note here, it is true. I always staye here that it s not the looks that intimidate but the attitude of the guy.
    How intimidating he is, smart, experienced with a sense of who he is and what he wants.
    I never felt attracted to someone based only on his looks. But I ve crushed on average/meh guys cause they were wicked xD

• Eghh excuse the English typo mistakes

• @Red_Arrow damn you got me :P
      I would have taken them on purpose :P
      especially if they were used o. O

• Yeah. I knew that about you. That is why I had to say something.

• He is God

• I'm sure that some women his age would find him attractive. I don't think it's because of the things you wrote but more because women don't look that much into beauty as men do. Oh and yeah they care about his wallet xd.

• All the women saying ew here will suck his dick for $50 lol

• He doesn't turn me on in the slightest. Ill pass thank you very much

• Ew! He is hideous! He looks like a Komodo dragon!!!

• hell no! i find some older men attractive but definitely nott him.

• Yuck. Only gold diggers are into him... And they probably fantasize about someone else when having to go to bed with him.

• I hate him so much... He is d. i. s. g. u. s. t. u. n. g... His smile makes me want to ouch him in his face 👊 he's actually a jerk 😒

• ** punch him ( not ouch him ) lol😂

• Sorry to break this to you, but trust me - Hillary is even worse. She literally laughs about getting a known pedophile free when she still was a lawyer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

• @DaniaMQ he's a reality star... trust me it's literally all personality. you personally just don't like it.

• More from Girls
    32

What Guys Said 55

• Is Trump an idiot? So far he's a guy who has never held public office, but in this primary he's utterly trounced the governor of Ohio, the governor of New Jersey, a BUSH who was a governor of Florida, a neurosurgeon who is both a black guy and an evangelical, and a hispanic Senator from Florida.

That's a pretty good kill count so far.

• dude watch CNN for even just one hour... he will contradict himself and his own logic countless times

• this is what guys are trying to communicate when they explain that sometimes if a women prefers things like confidence to outside things like looks and money it is not a good thing. it can be extremely shallow to buy into the qualities a man like trump has just because he believes in himself so strongly. this is what makes the man a raging narcissist. but because women are primarily interested in what makes a man a man on the inside, the illusion is that they have the moral superiority.

• No, the only reason loads of young women are attracted to him is because he's so rich.

It's a little hard to argue against that fact ;)

• Okay ladies,
    Is there really anything attactive about him except for money
    Also hilary is as corruptt as they come

• Noooooo there's nothing attractive about him, except for his money.
      His looks are actually more attractive than his personality. Which is saying something because his looks aren't attractive either.

• @Lovelinefan Maybe he's a good or mediocre business man but he is clearly not a good politician. Those are not the same.
      He sucks as a politician and when people say Donald Trump sounds stupid, they mean in the context of this election. In that context he doesn't only sound stupid but also big, pouty baby that can't criticism and will stop playing if he doesn't get his way

Outside of the US Trump used to be a household name. But since he started running for president and people actually listened to what he says he has become a metaphor for being batshit crazy and everything that's wrong with america

And no of course there is nothing attractive about him, except for money
      If you really think he's admired around the world, you're wrong. For example GPs a few weeks ago debated banning him from the country. And even those against the notion did not hold back

• @nalaa Good / mediocre businessmen don't do deals like the Donald, own the best real estate, have a net worth of several billion dollars.

He's not a "good" politician, correct. He's turning the whole political game upside down which is why he's doing so well and also is part of the reason why so many people don't like him.

If you ask me, Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton are examples of everything that's wrong with America. Trump is the candidate with the best shot at fixing things and making America the strong nation that it once was.
      Time will tell though...

• Trump is the epitome of the Rich Old Pervert stereotype. But then blame the women who think he's hot. Oh, wait. They're none. Cause...
    media3.giphy.com/media/q90J411pb0tC8/200w.gif

• Donald Trump is far from an idiot.

• You're not even right about some of those traits. He does absolutely freak out when people criticize him. Look up "trump small hands" and read the story about him sending hand-written notes decades after receiving a nonsensical insult ("short-fingered vulgarian").

He really seems like one of the most insecure people in the public sphere. He just overcompensates by being loud and flamboyant. I think most women can pick up on the fact that that confidence is phony.

• Just because he has traits that women go for, and i definitely agree that women find those things attractive but that doesn't mean they find HIM particularly attractive. i don't know why that is, maybe its just that there's too much bad stuff about him to look past. i'm sure he could get laid, but no more than the average guy could

• yeh donald is fuckn sexy

• I think you hit the nail right on the head, when you said he knows what he likes and dislikes, and knows who he is. I would also add he knows where he is going... exactly where he likes. His likes and dislikes are his only compass. It leads to destiny.

• agreed. he is an Alpha male. his non give a fukiness is so high that it should be conned a new term "trumpiness".. .

• Donald Trump is a shit covered in money. You take away the money and you take everything he is worth of.

• All you had to say was "he's rich".

• Oh, good, anther helpful analysis from a picture of an abdominal area.

This time it's about politics - I'm wondering on what planet you believe Hillary to be more intelligent than Trump. She pays millions in advertising, Trump gets prime air without paying a nickel. Her husband sleeps with underage girls, having raped a few, she represents everything wrong with pro-establishment people who haven't any experience doing anything other than raising money through a scam charity, and it seems thanks to her email scandal this has caught up with her.

It was lovely reading an appearance-mocking take on Donald Trump, that's very original. Funny, all campaigns have astounding confidence talking about running the American Empire, but Trump's is the only only one where he was cited not having much campaign confidence, bantering with Mika Brzezinski about his numbers before his interview last week.

I'm not a Trump supporter, but I hope to god he wins because I'm so tired of hearing about him.

• "Donald Trump, in my opinion, is a pretty ugly, greasy looking dude who's most unattractive trait to me, is how dumb he sounds when he talks politics. "

It works on the voters, meaning that the voters are dumber.
    I mean seriously, every politician keeps promising lower taxes, but it never happens You'd think people would wise up by now.

• Donald Trump is NOT an idiot, thank you very much.

• Because you obviously haven't noticed, most of the US supports Donald Trump and it's not because he's Donald Trump that has nothing to do with it and it's not really Donald Trump they support it's his message and if you're not supporting him because of his message then you're not on board with the majority of what the US wants which is to get back our country and restore it to what is use to be, our own country. Rather or not Donald Trump means what he says or not it's the message. And also if he doesn't do what he said or doesn't stand for what he's running on then his message is a lie.

• I heartily approve of this troll-take.

• Yea when he wAs younger too he got quite a lot of women

• More from Guys
    35