Women Leave Nice Guys But Stay With Idiots

Women leave nice guys but stay with idiots

When I say nice guy, I'm not talking about guys who are a push over and are weak. I'm talking about confident nice guys. The nice guys who have confidence, refuse to be a dorrmat, and are not afraid to approach women. It seems that confident nice guys and assholes can both get women quite easily, but the difference is that women eventually tend to cheat on or leave the confident nice guy but stay with the idiot or asshole. So even if a nice guy is confident and not a doormat, women still tend to cheat on or leave the nice guy but stay faithful to the idiot or bad guy.

Sometimes when I'm bored I'll watch some of these talk shows where they do lie detector tests. Not always, but quite often, women would choose to stay with their cheating boyfriend after he was found out to be a cheat, but some women decided to leave their boyfriend after the lie detector revealed that he was telling the truth. This is common sense in reverse.

Some years ago there was a woman who was with a man who was a full time mechanic, had a nice house, and provided for his stepson. He thought after many years they were a strong, happy family. But out of the blue his girlfriend left him and moved in with her ex boyfriend who had just come out of prison after 10 years for bank robbery.

I could give many more examples like the one above, but the point I'm making is that even if a nice guy is confident and interesting, women tend to stay faithful to the bad men but eventually end up cheating on the good men. This is just something I have witnessed most of my life. It was exactly the same when I was at school. Most of the kind, sweet boys didn't have that many girls around them. It was usually the aggressive bullies or assholes that got most of the attention from girls.

Some months ago I decided to do an experiment. I went on a dating site and acted like a jerk. Instead of messaging women and saying "Hi gorgeous, fancy going on a date?" I would insult them instead. I would take the mickey out of them and act like an aggressive jerk. The results were quite shocking. There were some women who ignored me or told me to get lost, but there were a good number of women who had a conversation with me. In the past whenever I acted like a gentleman, about 99% of women would completely ignore me. Now that I acted like a jerk and was insulting them, I would say that about 40% were now having a conversation with me. Sadly I did not get to see how far things would have gone because my account got permanently banned. But it was a very interesting experiment.

It's the same with Ted Bundy. To my knowledge even after he had been convicted, he received lots of fan mail from women. A total psychopath who raped and murdered lots of women, yet many women still loved him. If Ted Bundy had been a loving, caring gentleman, chances are these women would never have been interested in him.

Your thoughts?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 9

• Honestly if you call yourself a nice guy yet you bitch about women not reciprocating feelings for you are not a nice guy. That would make you an asshole actually.

• That doesn't even make any sense.
      Like because someone is nice they aren't allowed to talk about how much it hurts and frustrates them for being rejected for some other guy who is a total asshole.

Just take a look at the state of the world. Half of all children are raised without fathers, domestic abuse is rampant, children raised without fathers or abusive parents are the children who fill our prisons, drop out of school, collect welfare, fail to launch, abuse their own children etc...

Seems to me it's perfectly legit to be pissed off that nearly a majority of women prefer to choose shit bags instead of good men to date and make babies with.

• @Careless_Whisper Yeah I agree, more or less.
      I just wish that Robots would take over the world or something, or maybe some kind of eugenics program that would prevent fucked up people from having kids. That way everyone can go and raw dog thugs all day and I won't have to live in a world full of their shitty offspring.

I really do not give a single fuck who anyone chooses to fuck, except that I will have to live in the same world as these idiots and suffer the consequences of their poor life choices, via taxes to pay for welfare, prison, police, crime etc...

• Preach ( ยด ▽ ` ) ノ

• Those kinds of women are brainless nimrods. Why would anyone want to date someone who is that stupid?

Some scientist did a study in the 1920's-30's with monkeys. Some they would spoil and others rip them away from their mothers and treat them like shit. The outcome? The monkeys that were horribly abused showed more affections and desperation for attention vs the ones that weren't treated badly. So i guess some animals are that desperate to have attention from people that treat them like shit.

• Tbh every guy she cheats on you with or pretty much isn't you will seem like an asshole. Chances are they probably aren't and y'all still be butthurt.

• My thoughts? Most of your "evidence" suffers heavily from cognitive bias.

1. Talk shows. Many times, they're not representative of actual society, they are extremely exaggerated because that's how they can get views. Also, there are men who cheat on their nice gfs too with like a stripper they met. So it's not like only women go for trash. Damaged people go for what they are used to, be it man or woman. You just notice women more because, cognitive bias.

2. Anecdotal evidence =/= representative of reality. What about the many couples that are together? Do you really believe that women are only faithful to men who abuse them? You're seriously delusional if you believe so. Stop going for or focusing on the negative women. I did this years ago, I saw that yes my dad cheated on my mom like crazy. He beat her, she tried to leave but he was psycho and threatened her. That my friends bfs cheated, my sisters bfs cheated, that my one of brother cheated on his gfs. But that they didn't represent all men. Just because that's all I saw, it doesn't mean that's all that was out there. If you stopped focusing on the negatives, you will see that the world is pretty balanced, not as skewed as you think because you're so hung up on the negative.

3. I know I'm going to get shit for this, but many (NOT ALL) people who do online dating have serious issues - whether it be self esteem, "baggage" from past relationships, etc. So a lot (AGAIN NOT ALL) will merely settle for what they believe is "best" for them. You could post a pic of a very hot girl, have her details be "I stomp on puppies for fun, I expect you to pay for my dates, I smoke and drink everyday, and love fun" and I can guarantee you that she'd get a lot of messages. And even more responses if SHE actually messaged the guys herself.
    What did we prove? Not that men or women have low standards, just that certain crazies would bone anything.

My thoughts? You're so focused on the negative, that it's no wonder you think like this.

• I'd say it is true. I have seen this behavior not only in women, but in men also! I have an older sister that treats men like crap and she's always gotten all the attention from them, being treated like a princess, while i am really nice all the time and it doesn't work out or im taken for gtranted. Like what you did, i started being insulting to the guys and they all started talking to me more. I guess thats just how humans are?

• It's terrible but I've seen this too. Male or female if you treat people bad, they like you even more and respect you a lot.

• I've never done online dating and don't really know how it works, so, at the end of the day I'm just making this up. But...
    The greater response rate to yr "insulting" conversations might just be because those conversations are DIFFERENT from what everyone else is doing.
    Ya know?

I mean, I'd imagine that these girls are already getting a thousand million billion messages from admirers who are going on and on about how beautiful and dynamic and bla bla bla they are.
    So, I'd imagine just about *anything* that isn't exactly the same as what everyone else is writing, is gna be more likely to elicit some sort of response.

• Ted Bundy uhm uhm uhm. Criminal minds season one episode 20 if anyone's wondering. *cough*

• Hmmm, this is interesting. I was of the opinion that women are attracted to dominant displays both positive and negative equally. Maybe this phenomenon is related to trauma bonding. Women tend to bond with people who they experience intense emotions with regardless of whether these emotions are positive or negative.

Also if you mix intense positive emotions with negative ones they become associated with each other. Similar to if you mix pleasure and pain. So, for example, if you punch a dog in the face every time you feed it eventually it will salivate when you punch it in the face. Oh dear, now it sounds like I'm comparing women to dogs! Seriously though women who have been abused learn to associate love with violence.

This leaves you with an interesting moral dillemma; to be the celibate nice guy or the arsehole with prowess? Not sure if sexual validation gives you the right to be an arsehole. But I suppose there is a difference between the playful jerk and the abusive arsehole.

• There are many women who have NOT been abused who still stay with violent ass holes.

• I did not state nor mean to imply that only abused women stay with abusive partners. But women who have been abused in childhood are statistically more likely to be with abusive men. Trauma bonding can occur in abusive relationships regardless of whether or not women have a previous history of abuse.

• Get so irritated by guys like you who are always talking like all women are the same and want the same. No. No. And no.

Assholery pisses me off so much. The moment the guy talks to me like an utter dickhead my feelings are gone and I'm utterly repulsed. And God never mind cheating.

When will people ever talk about the women who actually don't go for assholes? Why don't they get any spotlight? But of course you're not gonna see that on TV because people are not interested in seeing cute lovely strong going relationships on TV, doesn't sell.

And just because some women love aggressive and cruel guys doesn't mean most of us do.

• I approve this message. \( ' o ' )/\( ' o ' )/

• @skeptic007 nah don't think so. Also society constantly changes so...

• no society constantly repeats itself, very few things ever change

What Guys Said 9

• excellent take on the nice guy subject: you fully realise the distinction between confident and attractive nice guys (who are supposedly successful with women) versus unconfident and unattractive nice guys (I highlighted this distinction before here www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a23286-my-take-on-the-nice-guy-debate) you also have a good understanding about the manipulative dynamics of female mating strategy (something I have also had a look into: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a24166-ethics-of-female-sexual-identity-make-the-player-wait-reward-the)

I think that you understand the way things are very well.

• First of all, if that nice guy you describe existed, he would've gotten the girl.
    Second, people who go on those talk shows are TRASH, so don't take them seriously.

To your point, women like men who get women. No woman wants to be with a man that no woman wants. It's like charity work.
    They feel good knowing that the man, who can have any woman he wants, wants her only.

• But women reject nice guys.

• But I'm not an ass hole so why would women be interested in me anyway?

• I don't care anymore.

• My thoughts: this just goes to show you that women are attracted to your behavior and the emotions you provide them (old news).

If you never get the girl to feel insanely attracted to you, then her feelings will never be as strong for you as they were with the "bad boy". Every girlfriend I've had has had ex boyfriends come back in the picture. Majority of the time they tried to steal them back. Every time my girlfriend said no. Because they had me.

Now I've since broken up with these girls for other reasons. But the "bad boy" coming back in the scene was never the reason. Confidence is one part of the equation.

• Wrong 😐

• i think you are confusing a "nice guy" with a "good guy"

• Hahahaa LOL that's generalization dude!!! :-) the women you are taking about are messed up kind of women with very low self esteem... There are ofcourse good women out their...

• they aren't called idiots. Idiots are like us! i am an idiot. i am stupid. But i don't dare to call myself stupid in front of others because it's a hard title to be worth being called stupid. And girls leaves them because they have something called coolness. I am through with girls or guys i just wanna meet that someone whom are as different as i am feeling purely rejected.

• i have a lot of mistakes in there. But it's fine. You guys would just misunderstand more and more if i starts explaining. i have so much questions but it just didn't had answers but today i learn that answers are just our own creations of our own questions that we don't know of. No answers are actually right or wrong it's just our own creations. I am glad i found that out. But other doesn't understand the pain i feel even if i don' feel any pain and i have been trying to help them in fights. Well just hope i cursed them and Make them suffer so they'd learn :3

• Because most women are screwed in the head you have to be to like abuse whether verbal or physical

• It's because the "confidence nice guy" is going for the wrong sorts of women.

Don't blame all women for what your ex girlfriend did.

• Who said anything about m ex girlfriend?

• 👍 Yeah. No ex girl mentioned there.

• Good point to keep in mind. Let me expound; We each have various different types we like and they are NOT all going to be into us. There are a lot more factors and various situations to consider.