Worst. Advice. EVER!
1. Don't worry. I'm not talking to her day and night anyway.
2. Bullshit. I know lots of guys are talking to you and I'm competing with them, so why should I be stuck on some "one-at-a-time" rule? Because it makes you uncomfortable to have to compete with other women? Get over it. It's probably not you anyway at this point.
3. I do that anyway. You'll notice I don't make a lot of promises at all.
4. Whatever, fine. But remember, absence makes the heart grow fonder.
5. Honesty and grit. I like it. I can do it. But I certainly don't assume that just because she has a vagina she's going to have honesty and grit, too. In fact, I'm going to expect her to lie to me, to manipulate my psychologically, and to dip on me as soon as things get a little bit tough. I will always have my guard up for this.
6. When it's over, I'll let her know DIRECTLY. And tell her why.
7. Vague, nebulous, loaded bullshit. I know what you mean by this, and NO I will not be treating her "right." She's a grown ass adult whose arms aren't broken. I'll hold the door open for her if I'm going through it, too, but she can let herself out of the car, and pull out her own chair, and get a damn job.
I swear, some of you girls have a really fucked up idea of love -- like a mash-up of the worst aspects of prehistoric gynocentrism, Victorian chivalry, and modern-day feminism all rolled up into one disgusting hot-pocket.