5 Things I Dislike In A Male's Appearance
1. Ugly Clothes
A man who dresses in ugly clothes can go from a 10 to a 2 in my book. What classifies as ugly clothing is another story.
2. Bad Odor
If he doesn't put his hygiene at a top priority, I wouldn't even talk to him let alone date him.
I never realized this would be an issue until I saw how many questions on GAG there was about it, now I know that I don't like hairy guys.
I think blond hair is an inherently feminine trait and it isn't attractive when a man has it.
There's nothing worse than a guy who argues too much and there's nothing sexier than a man who can end arguments easily.
What Guys Said 17
1) Just see naked men.
2) Sorry can't get a hot bod without sweatin' in the gym and sweat means bad odor.
3) Yes, I can see how you dont wanna date mammals.
4) Um... I can totally see how you hate DiCaprio, Gosling or any other gorgeous hot men as just too feminine to be attractive.
5) How the fuck do you have an argumentative appearance?
So here's your solution, put on your cap, give up on men and catch Pokemon
I have some crappy clothes, but to be honest... I didn't make them. Clothing stores have no fashion sense, not my problem.
I would say the same about girls who are/do what is listed above. I do not agree with being blond part- it does not make one more or less masc/fem.
there's no point in NOT wearing soccer shorts snd a undershirt to college
Okay, fat, stinky, hairy, I'm assuming you mean on first approach. Not a live in boyfriend who may be stinky after the gym.
But blond? I mean if he dyes his hair that's kinda feminine, but you really take issue to natural hair color?
I find nothing wrong with this take - Some of the points may resonant more with a lot of girls than others but we all have our preferences that is just human nature.
That said I imagine we are all capable of putting such a list together where some people would agree with some and think maybe others are not so bad.
You wouldn't like me then. Still don't care enough to actually dye my hair though; I enjoy it.
Explains a lot. I always though it was kind of weird women complimenting me on my body odor. I did ballroom and antique dancing, frequently without benefit of air conditioning and the number of women who would comment on my lack of unpleasant body odor was downright bizarre. I've had them drag me over to a group of their friends so they could smell me and exclaim in tones of wonder how I don't stink.
"there's nothing sexier than a man who can end arguments easily" tis a shame :(
Haha, that other take must have ruffled someone's feathers. I can understand 1 & 2 at least.
1) ... really? Clothes are a deal breaker?
2) If they're trying to do something about it, then there's nothing more to be done.
3) Shaving body hair and not being a model or a professional swimmer is dumb. Shaving one's face, I get that. Everything else... that's a female thing.
4) Your opinion is yours, lol. Not a blond but asking a dude to dye their hair because you think hair color is emasculating is silly.
5) This I can get behind... to a point. Arguing for the sake of arguing is dumb and pointless. Arguing because you truly believe something and are unwilling to back down, is quite another. It also depends on the context and circumstance, too.
A man who can end an argument easily is an incredibly stupid person. Normally that guy is the guy who is like "bitch... it's my way or the highway, end of story"
What constitutes ugly clothing?
What Girls Said 5
I think blondes are hot lol. Doesn't seem feminine to me.
I like hairy guys and blond guys. I agree with the others tho.
There's some handsome blondes in the world.
Number 2 is the worst for me.
Click "Show More" for your mentions