Fun Dates Ideas!

Cooking classes

Fun Dates Ideas!

Do you want an unusual dinner? Then cook it together and see how these new dishes turn out.

Go to a food festival

If you are a lover of different food, a culinary festival is perfect. You can try a little of everything and take as many drinks as you want, until you throw up XD

Go to a theme park

It helps you to prepare yourself to deal with children when you guys have them (Joke!). Theme parks offer many attractions, no need to limit yourself and think it's childish. Bring out your inner child.

Go to a coffeeshop and walk

Drinking a coffee and sit in place for a few hours can be tiring and boring. So better take it to go and walk ... if you get tired you can go to a park and just sit and keep talking.

Go to a zoo

It would be fun, not so much the animal protectors, but for anyone else, it wouldn't be such a bad idea.

Go bowling

A good way to know who is more competitive. You can even make bets: whoever loses will have to kiss the other haha.

KARAOKE

If they sing in front of you, you won the lottery ... No more secrets. It is excellent to lose fear.

Go to a concert

Well, if you don't like singing, you can hear others do it as you lose yourself in the crowd.

Go to a dance class

It is also ideal to lose fear. Perfect to let our crazy side out and laugh at the funny dance moves.

Go natural

Go anywhere they have a good view of the paradise where we live. Watch the sunset and enjoy the stars.

WhatTheHellAmy is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 5

• Never been to karaoke but i think it is fun

I like cooking and good food so that is also something i would like to do

• Bowling and karaoke are the only ones where I will never in my life go. Bowling because I sucked at it as a kid and got made fun of. And karaoke because there's no way I'm singing.

• Your posts are always so cheerful and fun! How was that little girl at the zoo not terrified of that lion? lol

• I like the cooking class , dance classes, food festival and the dates in nature would be most fun for me.

• Umm
    Sounds good 💁
    Nice myTake 👍

What Girls Said 2

• LOL UMM COOL

• Cool ideas, I will apply some of them :D