Who Should Pay For That Date?

Bloody heck I'm sick of seeing these question sand takes all over the place. So now, to save me from having to post my opinion on every Tom, Dick and Harrys thing to say, this is what I think! I'm more right than any of you losers! (Excuse me. I've been watching gradeAunderA a little too much lately)

Okay, so the majority of dates that I've been on with my boyfriend, I have paid for.

Yes I know. Shock horror the chick has paid for most of the dates.

Why? Because half the time I'm the one asking, 'wanna go for waffles?'

I worked out with a friend of mine, because we're both poor. Whoever makes the decision to go out, pays if the other can't afford it at that time. Or just pays for both because they paid for you last time. Simple.

With my boyfriend, it's pretty much strictly, whoever made the date pays for the date. And sometimes we pay separate because you know, man pride and all.

That's it! That's what the bloody thing should be!

Let's see, you asked me on this date yeah? You pay. I asked you out on this date? Alright, I'm paying.

Simple as that.

Now everyone, please, stop it with the 'who pays?' takes and questions.

Who Should Pay For That Date?

(^^These women. I fucking hate these women)

BaileyisDarcy is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 5

• The one who asked for the date.

• Why not both pay for your own things

• If thats how you want to go about then yeah, thats definitely the best option. But thats typically how it goes between friends. It feels to me like its the divider between a meal with a friend, and going on a date.

• Thats not a date though.

Do you even get what a date is for?

• All things being equal, i completely agree. The only time i disagree is if the person you are with doesn't have a job. I met my wife while she was a college student. Because she is an Aspi girl, its hard for her to balance working and school, so she just went to school, and relied on a about 200 bucks a month from her parents. In that situation i didn't feel ok with making her pay for dates.

• Women should pay, just because.

• "whoever made the date pays for the date"... indeed that's the rule, I agree.

What Girls Said 5

• if he ask me out then he paid for both of us
    if I ask him out I'll pay my part but the majority of time he'll just end up him paying all cause he think that make him look manlier

• Yeah some girls are like that. But not all of them. I always prefer to pay half on a date- almost as if we're paying for each other's food.

• You don't really believe this will stop the questions do you?
    As for the take your right & I think the same way.

• Of course i dont think it will, but as I have now properly shared my opinion (and contributed to the issue I am complaining about) I will stop getting so annoyed at everyone else.

And thankyou. I knew i couldnt be the only one who saw it like this.

• 50/50. I think it should be equal. Guys just can't always do the work.

• if he asks to go for food then he pays, if you ask you pay at least half