UnSexy Rules for Getting a Girl Out of Your League

Doing something out of your league, to me, is greatness not because it is something that people would kill for or because it proves how awesome you are--in fact these reasons are reasons not to do it. Doing something out of your league breaks the shackles of what you think is possible not for yourself--that would make it too conditional, but what you think is possible in general.

Here's the logic. In a career, yes it's people who are skilled at something and get in the proper lane to then have their hard work promoted. Yet, the real work is often in stomaching people and situations you don't like doing things you don't like to do in order to succeed AND/OR taking a HUGE risk with a huge fallout potential. In your finances, it's something that requires a lot of discipline in not getting yourself in debt now so that you can afford a cheaper place now and buy something later AND/OR investing in a risky venture that could make a ton of money (most businesses.) Now with a career or money, if a person majorly succeeds what do we think? "oh my god he got so lucky he's like a powerball winner. i wish i could be so lucky."

Same thing with girls.

Getting girls that are "out of your league" is not a really sexy process. It isn't about buying a sports car, having rock hard abs, being famous, being gorgeous, it isn't even, in the end, about being the life of the party. Those things help, certainly, and the path can be brutal if you don't have any of those things going for you simply in terms of getting their attention. However, it is much less sexy than that. It is powering through the misery to reach the end of the tunnel.

Only Approach Girls Out Of Your League

If it's important to you then let it be important to you. Here's a little theory that i've been playing with--women actually do enjoy being worshipped. This does NOT mean they enjoy being worshiped so that have sex with the guy--this would be enjoying being manipulated. What i mean by this is they enjoy being treated like queens. Well, it's a hell of a lot easier to treat a woman like a queen (with no ulterior motive behind it) when she looks like a queen! In this way, really all men could desire a girl out of their league but don't similar to how many people look for jobs that are realistic instead of fantasy jobs. The ones who go for it simply have more hope and delusion often times becomes reality for those who are committed.

Learn Hot Girls Through Being Around Them Rather Than Theory

Theory is a mindf*ck which is funny when you think about it. There are a million-million micro interactions that go on every time you say hello to someone. you couldn't possibly know all the inner workings. A little is good but honestly most is unneeded and harmful. You won't truly know what you're talking about it until it's so ingrained in you through experience that you wouldn't really know how to articulate it. It's like being great at drinking water. It's so simple and straightforward it seems silly to claim to be good at it. It just is.

Barrel Through All The Crap But Realize It's a Marathon Not A Sprint

Barrel through rejection, flakiness, craziness, etc. etc. etc. You'll have girls who will insult every thing flaw about you that you didn't even know you had. You'll have girls who'll say fuck me in a stall in the men's room. It's a lot of crap and a little greatness. The thing to remember though is that it's a marathon not a sprint. You want to pace yourself so you don't get discouraged. You want to give yourself props whenever you even have a nice conversation with a very hot girl. You want to build the reality that hot girls are gettable by you. And, in the end, you simply want to date a girl who's out of your league.

By the way, I'm not exaggerating with out of your league. Don't see limits. Only possibilities.

pavlove is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 11

• The comment section tho! Has no guy learned at this point, that there are no theories that actually work on how to "get a girl." It's all this constant analysis of how men think women work that I can only imagine is extremely exhausting for you. Equally exhausting is being that '10' girl and having people treat you like some type of animal in the zoo leering at you all the time, making unwanted nasty comments, assuming that just because you're hot that you have to take up every single offer from every single guy who feels its his right to give it a shot with you because you're hot, and you of course have to accept him or you're a bitch, right? Stop all the gimmicks, and reading books on how to insult her to like you, and showing up with your friends beamer, and just be a normal guy that just says hello, how about some lunch, and if you get rejected, so is life, move on without turning into an easily identifiable dick, by trying to then insult what you can't have.

• I take your point, but there's much to be said for the OP's thesis. The fact is that most girls don't understand how most girls think, either. Women love to purport that they are these inscrutable creatures that no guy could ever understand. The fact is that there are patterns to female behavior and attraction. Women don't like to believe this, so they deny that they exist, but that make it so. That's why the most astute guys never, ever listen to what girls have to say about 'getting' girls.

• There actually is a way to "get a girl". It works almost every time. It also works for girls trying to "get a guy".

The trick is to forget about what you find attractive or think you find attractive. Figure out what kind of girl finds the characteristics you have attractive, then learn to identify that girl with minimal interaction (sometimes no interaction at all is required).

No, you cannot get every girl, but you can get the ones who who want to be got.

• I just came here to drool with the pictures.

• You're an ass man with a thing for blondes, am I correct?

• Fascinating... and this really works? :P

• The guy "pavlov" who made this take is a professional editor who feels the need to say something every once in a while. He just rambles and this post by him is further indication that he just loves to be a big shot. Or appear like a big shot. Nothing in this "my take" has any justification to the real world. It is just his opinion. "Getting hot girls" is a screen for "how to fuck hot girls" meaning that everything he says is just a Ruse, how to be a player, how to lie learn how to lie. There is no sincerity as to how to build a relationship which applies to all girls no matter what "number" they may be. I guarantee you that hot girls have been hit on so many times that they have a radar detection system that can spot somebody like Pavlov who just wants to get into their pants

• lol. who told you to write this? who composed this reply for you to send? this sounds recited not like somebody's actual thoughts. it's not even composed the way an actual human being thinks. i do like the point about relationships... but this is not about building a relationship as i feel many men know how to do this. where there's struggle is thinking that it's impossible to get perfect 10's to be interested enough to give you a chance to build a relationship. It's also to motivate men not to settle. Neither of which are bad things.

As for rambling, lol, it's called a MyTake not a MyDissertation. It's supposed to be a stream of consciousness of things that i think about or have opinions on. I'm not doing it to be a big shot, if i did why would i continue to act the same when countless have people on here have accused me of being too arrogant?

You tried it. But you didn't try hard enough. Go back to your master for more instruction.

• Jesus christ this made me cringe so hard... You said 'learn hot girls'. Bro, have you even learned girls at all just to realise we're PEOPLE? Dude, we're not animals on national geographic you have to study to get.

Why haven't you gotten her? Because she doesn't want you!! Who cares if it's because of your looks or your shady ass, tacky behavior? Believe it or not, just because she looks like a sex symbol, doesn't mean she wants a guy who just sticks his dick wherever he can (and an ugly one, at that).

If you talk to a girl with the intent of sleeping with her, she'll probably realise it, and she's going to tell you to fuck off immediately! OR, if she's clever, she'll lead you on and bleed you dry and you'll never get any.

And it's boys like you who call girls bitches for saying 'I have a boyfriend'.

• @Raymond_Reddington So you want to get a girl you don't view as a person, who also doesn't view you as a person back, so neither of you actually ever respect each other, but at the same time, you're ugly also, and you still expect a shag? ... What?

Being a bitch and being hot are different traits altogether. Sometimes they overlap. If you only like bitchy ones, fine, each to their own, but then you know how you should expect to be treated.

• @Raymond_Reddington And if some dude came up to you and started hitting on you randomly while you're trying to chill with friends, wouldn't they be a joke to you? That's creepy as hell. If you act respectable, you will be respected. If you act like a cringey idiot, you'll be treated like a cringey idiot.

• Well this article made me feel like shit. I'm a 6-7 depending on the observer, fuck me, right?

The bottom line of it is: Any man who ever dates me is an average loser who just couldn't take what he wanted in life.

Nothing about me matters, nothing about me counts for more than the fact that I'm not a 9, or a 10. If any man has ambition and self respect, looking at me is devaluing to his manhood. Where are his balls?

And here I hoped being a quality person and a good girlfriend is what will keep a man around. Turns out he's only there because he's settling. In fact he made a mistake looking at me twice. That was low-worth of him.

Well thank you for that. I was so blind before...

• every girl is some guys 10

• @lilac_flowers Most guys experience the same worries. Most guys aren't highly valued by most women, so you're not alone in feeling disposable. Most girls treat most guys as disposable, too.

• @BigJake I don't feel disposable because of most guys feeling this way. I feel disposable because of this article.

And no, most women don't feel like this. Women want love and that is not based on finding the hottest, most powerful guy.

• Girls are just as shallow as guys are in this respect, just saying. Especially the so-called 10/10 ones you're referring to.

• This is all well and good, but girls go for looks too. If you want a good looking girl, become a good looking, desirable guy. Water seeks it's own level.

• says an average looking girl like you, how would u know the mind of the 10/10 girl?

• @TheSpartan But I do know that a lot of women (at least every woman or girl I've known) value looks a hell of a lot. Are you trying to tell me that men are any different?

• I'm telling you that, for a fact, men generally significantly value looks more than women.

• Bwhahahahahhaha this hurts. my friend is a 10/10 and let me tell you what she says," if you are not a 10 don't even look at me," meaning hot girls are completely aware that they are hot and will not lower their standards. They get the

• lol some hot girls are like that... so are some average girls... some people in general fetishize looks to the degree where they only date gorgeous people.

i can say from personal experience and from just looking you see gorgeous girls with all ranges of guys

• in any other way *

• @CoolSky01 she's getting less attractive in a few years isn't my argument at all. it's that ok yes its incredibly easy for certain guys to get girls that most of guys would have impossible odds with... but just that alone doesn't make it impossible or even one in a million. it just means you have to be extra dedicated and not give up just like with anything worth having

• lol, guys are so funny with their theories. Love, attention, a good memory and confidence is what's most important.

Also personal hygiene and financial independence don't hurt.

• Confidence is irrelevant and you know it. A confident guy who is not attractive, is still not attractive. I have never seen a girl go for an unattractive guy because he's confident. A
      So, confidence is given by others, a guy doesn't attract women because he has confidence, he has confidence because he knows he's attractive.
      Some people actually believe when a girl tells a guy he just needs confidence, it's a polite way of saying "you might as well because you can't get anyone on looks alone"

• @CBryan Looks don't matter as much as you think.

What Guys Said 21

• That is all baloney. There is only one way to do it: Be rich.

One of my old girlfriends is a famous actress. I didn't "worship" her. Far from it. I staged the first time we met, so that she would want to meet me. A mutual acquaintance had told her about me, and then he introduced us and stepped out of the picture. We met at an event at a hotel I was staying at. I brushed her hand and said, "Let's go some place we can talk" and snuck out to a quieter location. She FOLLOWED me out. After talking quite some time, I took her hand, stood up, and TOLD her we were going to my room. She FOLLOWED me. And that was the start of a memorable relationship. And she was no slut either, she had hardly any sexual experience at all; very much the good girl.

The average guy she meets turns to jelly in her presence. That is not attractive in a guy. I treated her like any ordinary girl, and that I was the commander of my realm.

I have dated a few other actresses and models too. All with a similar technique: They already know or quickly learn I am rich, then they are the ones that turn to jelly.

One of my friends, the eternal matchmaker, called me and said he was talking to this one actress. I told him, I heard her name before, but really didn't know who she was. I asked what show she was on and would get back to him. Her show came on and I said, "well, ok, I guess I can meet her if she wants." We went on a date and had sex and I didn't think much of her, so we never saw each other again, except I have seen her on tv from time to time.

That is how it works in real life.

• lol i think you derive a lot of your confidence from being rich which isn't a bad thing since hopefully you earned those riches yourself you should feel confident about it.

yet girls have sex a lot of the time because the guy is just really cool and gets them attracted/horny. you can do that no matter what. even if its a 1/100 chance doesn't mean it's impossible. more than hundreds of people wish they could have my job i'm sure you feel the same. by your logic, that would be impossible to have expected it to turn out that way but things just do if you're patient and confident...

• The high-end women I date usually run from the guys that "are really cool" because they tend to be losers. They only date men of accomplishment.

How many women have you slept with that you can see on tv, are on the cover of a national magazine (not the raunchy sex kind, but I would give extra points for Playboy covergirl), have won major national and international beauty pageants, or are on a 30 foot high billboard in the heart of a major city? You might say these women are out of your league. My answers are: I don't remember off the top of my head, I would to think about it; three, one international, one national, plus one national finalist; two. Try this exercise: Watch tv, pick an actress that you think is attractive and who might like you, then convince her to sleep with her, say in the next 30 days. I have done exactly that. See if you can too. And no porn stars. they are WAY too easy. I stay away from them myself, even the ones that have chased after me.

• Nice take. I agree, you have to reframe your self-image if you want to get really hot girls. If you place yourself in a lower bracket, you'll always feel uncomfortable and just "wrong" when you talk to an extremely attractive girl.

• The only way to get hot girls is to be a catch like him be attractive, rich and powerful. Plus with amazing personality and talent. Average guys who think they can get hot girls are deluding themselves

• feel sorry for you. you'll never get a hot girl with that attitude or... if you do you won't be able to keep her long

• I agree with @pavlove on this. You're limiting yourself by believing these girls all only want to be with Tom Brady. There are just as many average looking girls who are stuck-up bitches as there are incredibly hot girls who are stuck up.

• @BigJake true that bro... I'm just telling you the reality it is better than pretending I have wooed so many girls which I'm not. Girls don't even care for an ordinary guy like. It is only me who always have interest and it is tiring my feelings are wasted better play video games all day than dealing with shit

• Dude, some of the hot girls are tired of always being worshipped by people. It gets to your head eventually and you start to miss having a normal conversation. Even someone to argue with or that disagrees with you.

Eventually the tank gets full of admiration and stuff like that and it can't take it anymore.

What most of them really want in secret is someone to treat them normally because it's so hard for guys to treat them like a normal person. Even call them out on their bad behavior.

Sure, some of them might cut contact with you, but those that still talk even if they are upset are girlfriend material.

That's what I learned so far with a real pretty girl, probably can be a model if she wants.

• maybe we have different interpretations of worship. To me it even means NOT calling her because you respect her so much as a woman above all other women they you wouldn't want to act that way and scare her off. You actually exercise patience because she matters unlike the average ones where you're like hey what have i got to lose?

• Not a bad myTake. But I would also humbly submit this:

cdn.someecards.com/.../1306434385721_9094160.png

• It's a women's market when it comes to the dating pool, they don't have settle for less there's simply to many guys looking for women especially hot ones. Now maybe if you wait until the girl is in her late 30's and looking to get pregnant while she still can and upset that all the guys she dated only wanted her for her looks (but shouldn't be surprised) you might have a better chance but then she wouldn't be a 10 anymore. Also you know that you wouldn't even consider being friends with you let alone dating you when she was young and hot.

• Interesting my take except that it only talks about girls out of your league. This is good and all for a high schooler but once you get into college you not just looking for the hottest women. You want someone that you don't have to muddle though things just to be with her. You look for a woman that makes you want to just be with her. As far as I have seen once your 24 most of hottest women have been damaged by past bad relationships which you have to learn to muddle through the times where she will react completely irrationally because of her past. While looking for women I prefer the ones that are lovely on the inside along with being beautiful on the outside. Those women are early 10-10 but are worth so much more that just a hot 10

• i'd say there's a lot of evidence to support the idea that men don't get over hotness being the be all end all after high school... maybe in terms of marriage but to me married guys would be a lot happier if they married the hottest girl to them rather than the one they thought they could get and came easy to them

• true but I'm not saying go for the easy one. I'm saying go for the one that you love because looks will fade with time.

• I'd say this is all true. Many guys won't do this for fear of rejection. However, hot
    girls don't get hit on as much as you might think for that reason.

• You could be nice on the eyes but attractive girls usually have shitty personalities. That would repel a good man away. Guys who wanna get laid will approach them.

• I don't know about any of that. It's always funny dudes that are with 10/10 women. Sometimes they're pretty fat or ugly too yet they get the hot chicks.
    I think the only sure fire way to get a chick out of your league is to take a comedy class.

• Err, nice pictures, but I doubt that would work with such girls, most of them are quite arrogant.

• Agreed. The prettiest girls usually know they're pretty

• Here is a secret for you, "hot" girls are temporarily hot. Their personality and behavior change due to the attention and not always change in a good way. Being hot is one attribute of a person, look for the whole package.

• Defeated warriors first go to war and then seek to win. - Sun Tzu

By even acknowleding a so called "league", you admit defeat.

• lol but i'm not just jumping into "war" i'm going in with the intention of outlasting everyone else and simply being more picky and more perserverent when it comes to being someone who's my ideal beauty

• Bingo. There is no such thing as 'league.'

You will a million internets.

• Leagues don't even exist lol I've scored +10 and 7-8s, They all pretty mmuch same lmao

• I was going to say that too, "leagues" are just some bs to make people feel ugly and overboost attractive people's ego's. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I've had girls obsessed with me, and I've had girls that wanted nothing to do with me.

• how do scores exist but not leagues?

leagues simply mean a score. 7 is a league 8 is a league 9 is a league 10 is a league

• Lol because I just explained how scores doesn't exist neither?

• Great take! Spot on, but always a good refresher to read!

• no such thing

• easy Have lots of money.

• Hot girls are never single, even the ones who actually are single.

• What about not slobbering over her like other guys. Like WK and paying her compliments. Not directly showing you are ignoring her in group interaction but showing more interest towards her friends.

• I've found myself in bed with women I'd consider "out of my league," but I can't tell you how I managed to do it. In most cases, I've met them through normal social channels and immediately dismissed the possibility of every having anything other than a platonic friendship with them (which I'd be totally okay with -- I'm not one of those whiny, passive-aggressive assholes who complains about being "friend zoned") on account of their physical attractiveness. I assume they can obviously do better than me, so why even bother trying? But then I start picking up indicators of interest, find myself alone with them, and... stuff happens.

It's happened more than once with women I think of as "out of my league." And I'm baffled every time. What the hell are they seeing in me? I'm nothing special. I'm not even trying. They're generally the initiators, not me.

I suspect it's an issue of my own abysmal sense of self-worth. I'm reasonably sure other people (including hot women) don't see me as the pathetic loser I see myself as. And I'm pretty good at hiding the fact that I see myself as a pathetic loser.

• More from Guys
    1