5 Reasons Why Mean Guys Will Never Finish Last

So the opposite of a nice guy is a mean guy AKA jerk. This myTake is an extended addition to 7 Reasons Why Nice Guys Will Always Finish Last. That myTake discussed why the stereotypical self-proclaimed "Nice guys" will always finish last. As a bisexual guy, the stereotypical self-proclaimed "Nice guys", who the author described, turn me off too. I wouldn't even want to be friends with that kind of guy. However, this take isn't about genuine real nice guys because I'm cool with those.

We're attractive

Other than being mean, we are handsome, tall, physically fit, funny and/or rich. These are the typical characteristics women want in a guy. A mean guy will not get any respect from people and he won't get laid if he doesn't have at least one of these attributes. The conclusion of the study, "Bodily attractiveness and egalitarianism are negatively related in males," proved us attractive guys don't have to be nice because having some desirable attributes can make up for our bad personalities.

We don't whine

We are mean, but we get laid anyways because we're attractive, so we don't have anything to whine about. Whining is a sign of weakness. Women don't like weak men. A mean guy isn't going to make himself look weak in front of anyone, especially women. If you want to be the offender, you can't show weakness. So we always stand our ground in order to look strong and invincible which is attractive to most women.

We don't claim to be nice guys when we aren't

Why should we call ourselves "nice" if we have other attractive qualities and if "nice" guys are generally perceived to be like beta males. We know people will call us out on it if we say we're nice but then contradict ourselves with our actions. People don't like inconsistency, so they respect us for not calling ourselves "nice" guys.

We're confident and assertive

Why are we so confident? It's probably because our attractiveness gives us the confidence to succeed with women. We know what we want and we go after it. Women prefer confident alpha males over unconfident beta males who lie and complain about being "nice".

"Nice" guys trash us but aren't taken seriously.

Imagine how annoying a "nice" guy sounds when he complains about mean guys? He will sound more annoying and rude than the mean guy... So therefore, girls will pick one of us over the "nice" guy. We're attractive so people would know the "nice" guy is just jealous of us.

For your information, this myTake is written in the perspective of a really mean, attractive guy.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 8

• Lol WRONG.

• I agree.

• Intersting

• People are gonna be so triggered lol :)

• Mean guys will always finish last because the only type of woman who will put up with their shit is an insecure one who can be manipulated into believing he's great. Confident and beautiful women always prefer the man who treats them with respect, the rest of his attributes come secondary. He can never get and keep a confident, beautiful woman who has her shit together...

• i never saw nice guys complaining about mean guys , and is not all the jerks that are attractive , i saw a lot of guys that think that they are last cookie in the package and they ugly as shit

• For real!! Those are usually the ones that think bc you even glanced in their direction you want their erection, like no dude I think I'll pass.
      Another thing is when they're are just ugly as hell and literally every Girl you know is into them and you're just there like "?"

• @JustVic_ I remember to have a guy in my class that he think that are the best and he was one of the most popular kids in my school but he was a ugly face. even my teacher say when you think you are the best you pass to be. But he was friendly ,,, sometimes stupid but watever most girls sayed that he was ugly. His girlfriend was in the same class and he sometimes treat her bad in front of the others. I meet a lot of uys that are hot but at least they have respect for everyone and dont have that thing " im better than you "

• Any guy that calls himself a nice guy
    Or a guy that is mean finshes last.

The winner is the gentleman, the husband material and the one that carries himself with self respect. The true Alpha male. The warrior type whos confident, sexually aggressive whilst being kind to children/those in need.

The arrogant self entitled guy will get easy sex but its shallow and worthless. Sex from women with no standards or requirements. Who are attracted to men that give them headaches.

Those youtube pick up videos would never work on me. I am kind and respectful to the men who try to pick me up - but I can read the cheapness like a book.
    I am pretty sure they only upload the few times it worked but they failed 80% of the time.

• ALL OF this is correct

• I hate mean guys, and mean people in general. They'll always finish last in my book.

What Guys Said 16

• yeah, so some mean guys are attractive but not all of them so I don't know where you're going with that. also the reason guys get laid is status rather than looks:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a28841-the-difference-between-the-good-guy-the-nice-guy-isn-t-looks-it-s

• Lol I hope most of the people who read this are smart enough to realize this is a bait mytake.

*sits back and watches the war begin*

Well, as a "nice guy," if this is how people describe me.
    Completely true!

• cool story brah

call yourself what ever picks your fancy ill just keep doing me for me and be happy :)

• When you say mean, you are painting it black and white. maybe "not-so-nice" guys? lol.
    i know this doesn't encompass everything but its basically on point. The first point is not necessarily true at least its not if you are talking looks wise. Not all the "mean" guys are lookers but most are. one of the perks.
    As for the rest, so so true. we ain't got time for all that blathering and getting tossed around by indecisive women, we say it and stick to it.

• What is this madness?
    Why would someone be around a jerk? Why are nice guys considered assholes if they are nice guys? My definition of a nice guy is someone who is nice to be around with. Someone who doesn't treat you like shit. Why would someone not want that? That's what the fricking word "nice" means. How can someone say with a straight face say that the secret to socializing is to be a jerk?

• this is a complex topic to you? he might not be completely correct but he has a few good points...

• Yeah I based this off of a stereotypical nice guy not a genuine one. Maybe if you read the whole thing, you'd know that I was basing this off of someone else's take.. And attractive guys don't HAVE to be nice and I included a study about that.

Mean or nice, attractive guys don't finish last
      Geniune nice guys don't finish last. But the ones who claim to be nice but aren't finish last!

• That makes much more sense.
      That is a comment I can respect.
      I generally disagree with using nice guy to mean asshole though.

• its not because of being mean. its because they make ALL KINDS of GAINS...

• Mean or nice

Chicks subconsciously think of getting pregnant while having sex and because of their old mentality they prefer dudes with better genes, Tall Jacked Athletic Tight jaw eyes lol so they go for dudes that have em and thats why most nice guys are skinny fat neckbeards lol

• I'm amazed this bait is catching fish, but then again we are on Gag lol.

As for the post it self all girls want us someone who is assertive and good looking. Unless you willing to be used.

• I'm introverted and shy not consider a jock stereotype at all grew up having red hair... If you consider winning a few girls yeah you win , but I got payed playing rugby league and just about to finish a post grad in business law and have completed a degree in economics... So yeah nice guys finish last LOL !

• I'm not sure this is true.

• *Sits back and watches world burn while sipping tall cup of nerd tears*
    ooooooooooooh this gon be gooooooooooooood. XD

• Yeah and you call my ass to get you out of jail. I represent you in court and take all your hard earned money. Because most of you mean guys are thugs who die young and or in prison. You keep men like me in business and make us very rich with the money you pay us to bail your trifling asses out.

• Great take 💪💪💪😎

• Yeah man we are coolest ones! 😎😎

• I think you just triggered every nerd on here lol