Why Girls Shouldn't Have Sex At A Young Age

Look. I get it. You're around 15/16/17 and you meet this "amazing" guy. He's so sweet and caring and he makes everything seem so good. But the truth is is that he almost always has ulterior motives for his kindness, even if he doesn't realize it himself.

Most girls around these ages tend to get into relationships with older guys, which makes sense considering the average maturity difference, but on the other hand, the older the guy, the more experience he has convincing girls to do things you probably shouldn't be doing. And as a 16 year old girl, you're not going to have a lot of experience on how to handle it.

The inevitable is this: He's also young, but he'll have had only one goal for the longest time. He's going to have tried/achieved this before, whether you're aware of it or not, and if he hasn't then he'll be trying his damnedest to accomplish it. Even the boy who believe's he's a "good guy" will have these things running through the back of his mind because at this point in his life he believes it is the most important accomplishment in the world.

He's going to take advantage of you're innocence, unharmed trust, and inexperience. He going to be so so sweet and kind and considerate and you're going to be there thinking "wow, he cares about me so much". And he's going to do this until he has you thinking that he's special and he really does care. You're going to believe him. He's going to text you every morning and every night. He's going to tell you how beautiful you are, and how cool you are, and how much he likes spending time with you. He's going to tell you how different you are from all the other girls he's talked to.

He will earn your trust.

Then he's going to start telling you things like "I just care about you so much... I want to be close to you... in every way" and "I just think this will bring us closer together". And at first you'll probably be a bit stand offish and unsure. But he'll keep saying those things. Those little manipulative nudges. He's going to get even smoother at it and say things like "I don't want to pressure you at all, whenever you're ready" or "We can wait as long as you want, I just love you so much".

You'll be there thinking "he loves me and I love him. Maybe it will bring us closer together, maybe he'll love me even more." and "he's earned it for being such a good guy"

And you'll do it.

For that day, he will be nice... but not as nice. You'll feel something off. Something different about how he's acting. He'll take you home and tell you he's going to "text you later" and you'll believe him because how could he not? You gave him everything he wanted.

But then the next day you'll wake up and there won't be a good morning text.

And there won't be a text in the afternoon either.

You'll start coming up with excuses in your head. You'll come up with "rational" reasons that he's not texting you. Maybe he slept in today? Maybe his phone broke?

And then you might get a singular text here and there. Or worse, you'll text him first. He'll sound different. He won't be complimenting you anymore. He won't be telling you how beautiful you are. He won't be telling you how much he cares or how much closer he feels to you.

And the texts and talking will fade every day until you don't hear from him anymore.

And you'll be left wondering what it was you did wrong.

You'll start feeling worthless. You'll feel betrayed. But worst of all, you will feel used. And dirty. And like something was stolen from you that you can never have back.

But it never was anything you did wrong. It was all the things he managed to do right... with the wrong intentions.

Once you gave him what he considered the greatest accomplishment, he didn't need you anymore. He needed another girl to accomplish.

And he will pick another trusting, unharmed girl.

And it will happen all over again.

*In response to all of the wackjobs who don't seem to understand, this isn't an "all men are evil" statement. If you understood, you would know that what I was implying is that young girls are going to assume all guys want the same romance she does and she won't understand that as a teenage boy or young adult (early twenties) you're most of the time only going to want sex. It's common knowledge.

A young girl is going to mistake sexual advances for romance a good amount of the time and regret what happens afterwards, because she didn't know any better.

And to all of the females who don't understand. this isn't "SHE'S SAYING ALL WOMEN ARE NAIVE AND STUPID HOW DARE SHE", this is saying that teenage girls aren't going to know any better.

You should all understand that you sound so immature. "OMG EVIL FEMINIST" "HOW COULD SHE MAKE MEN LOOK LIKE THE BAD ONES" "HOW DARE SHE CALL US OUT ON PRIMARILY WANTING SEX"

This isn't a post directed at you males at all, so why the f*ck are you here acting like a bunch of children on a female sexual-abstinence oriented post?

Sit down and grab a glass of water people. You need to learn to stop taking offense to non-offensive things.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 62

• But you're basically blaming the guy for a girl's mistake in sleeping with him.

• Guys should b more honest tbh. There are too many of us who are dicks that want nothing but to use a girl

• @Craig2 Dude, don't even waste your breath on these kids.

• Yeah coz this "kid" apparently fixed u up

• Define "young age".

• So every guy is gonna use girls for sex?
    I could taste the bitterness from here.

This Take is bad. It seems to be focusing on one personal experience (or something they heard) and then applying it to every guy, when in reality most girls won't go through this cause most guys aren't like this.

I love sex and I love females <3. I don't every lie to girls. If I want sex I tell them I want them as fuck buddy only and I am attracted, otherwise I get in a relationship.

It's OK to have sex while being young, I have had sex 10 times already and it's great.

• You are too young! Learning is the most important thing

• "Common knowledge"...
    You can fuck right off.

Just because you were hot and stupid once and got knocked around by some assholes, to say that true gentlemen dont exist, even teenaged ones, is a fucking lie!

You wanna know my biggest turn-off? When it SEEMS that a lady is unsure or uncomfortable about having sex in that moment. Not ever have I pressured a girl towards her loss of innocence. That being said , I've collected two V-Cards, and I still talk and laugh with both of them.

You're angry and misinformed, and spreading YOUR hate throughout the world. you're not a good person.

• Your are very right

• I rather they try and fail while they are young then when they are much older. Learn the ropes with dating and sex back then when the stakes are low then use that experience when you find "the one" and you want to start a family. Too many people are completely unprepared for what a relationship means.

That said be safe and use condoms please!

• That is quite accurate

• As 16 year old guy I can say this is pretty much all true. I don't think I'm a bad person, and since I'm a Christian I'm waiting for marriage to have sex. I do know that there are a lot of bad guys, so girls do need to be careful. In my opinion everyone should wait for sex until they're married, but still, just my opinion. Good take. :D

• Haha too much truth in young high school girls. The first 17-18 year old Senior to talk to that 15-16 year old Sophomore. I know too many girls who send nudes, and other things they regret later. I knew a guy who collected nude pictures of girls like the trophy of hi success but as long as the girls thought he was "cool" it went on. My mistake was spending too much money on a bitch when I should have saved it, or spent it on fixing up my car more :D see we all make mistakes regardless of gender.

• Not sure why people get so involved in relationships. It never means anything but experiences which are good and lost money which is bad. And apparently from this take broken hearts haha

• If a guy who is 20+ fools around with a girl that is 16 is that not considered statatory rape? I have to ask the question where are the girls parents when this happened, or in the aftermath? I can honestly say that if it would have happened to my daughter the guy would be on the sex offender register. I agree there are consequences for actions on both parts, but he is damn near legal drinking age, while she is still in high school.

• Lol @ u just lol. 16 is the age of consent in a lot of states. I'm 20 and I'd bang an attractive 16 year old. And I'm sure a lot of 20 year olds would.

• @FrenchToast2014 And I hope you end up in jail for it. The age of consent in my state is not until 18 so maybe you better do some legal research.

• If you are having sex for any other reason than you being horny and wanting to fuck, you are doing it wrong. Love and sex are separate things.

• did anyone else learn something new about themself? I did. I learned today that I secretl in the back of my mind only want sex and my brain covers it up with actual interest in my partner. I also learned that if both my girlfriend and I love each other and consent to sex, I'm actually pressuring her and forcing her. Woah!

• My ex lost hers to me when she was 14, she's a complete slut now and cheated I don't know how you think all males are the problem, get a grip. Well written but what are you on and keep that stuff away from me.

• "I had sex I later regret. Must be the guy's fault"
    -Every woman, ever

• "And like something was stolen from you that you can never have back"

That's what I don't get. What is so tragic about that? Why is it so important to them? You didn't lose anything valuable. Any guy on this planet in the same situation would scratch that as a learning experience and move on. A girl though, she was stolen something she can never have back. Why would you want that back?

• I'm guessing she means the girls virginity, which in that case is honestly such a common way of feeling when you're a young girl and you're mislead into having sex (for the first time) thinking that he loves you and you guys are gonna live happily ever after together and what not.
      In this society, virginity is seemed as such a valued possession, one that should only be given to your SO. And the event of one loosing they're virginity is such a big deal, especially for girls.
      The loss of ones virginity seems more like a right of passage, and also seems to signify the loss of innocence. So in essence it's more like you want your innocence back.

• And tbh ur a fool lol when get a daughter and she loses virginity maybe then you'll realize the foolishness of ur words

• @Boomboomboom78
      Your comment has been removed.
      A 15yo boy is not going to teach me life lessons.
      Get lost and forget my name.

• I could'nt not care less, i pick up girls f%^&* them and move on. Its the life i tell ya

• First live and learn you'll be fine u gotta learn some day. she will get the same result if she 21 and has sex for the first time or dates for the first time

Secondly ur saying girls who are 15-17 are as immature as there 15/16/17 year old counter part (boys )

• Everyone seems to keep replacing the world "inexperienced" with "immature" which is quite funny lol

• No, we're using the correct word. Those of us that are older are well aware of how mature we used to think we were and how wrong we found out we were later. That's something only time and experience will tell you.

• More from Guys
    42

What Girls Said 64

• Oh boy he really messed you up didn't he. You have my utmost sympathy.

• Hmmm. I think both sexes should wait until they are mentally, not just physically and emotionally, ready for sex.

• I think it depends on the couple. I've heard the stories of tons of devastated teen boys when their gfs left. Lots of girls leave because the guy gets boring for them.

• Yeah... you can say THAT again.

Teenage boys are so easily destroyed. SO easily destroyed. By girls.

Including the boys you're painting as predators here, not just the "betas" or whatever the hell term is popular these days.

• @redeyemindtricks They try to hide it, but teen boys can be sensitive as hell.

• @redeyemindtricks Yes that can very much be true !! boys , then men , are demonized in the West just for being male !! A 19 yr old solider in the training platoon after mine committed suicide whilst on weekend home leave , due to girlfriend problems back in 1990 , he was thought go have gone AWOL , until his body was discovered !! Thank you for your balanced opinion , we are NOT the monsters that the feminist movement paints us all as !!

• I get what you mean. I think the title is a bit misleading. It should really say something like "Why Young Girls Shouldn't Have Sex". A lot of younger in age girls don't have issues with sex at all and can move past it whereas there are women my age who boo hoo over and over again because of man.

Age is just a number, but the things you stated are pretty good.

• good take

• Teenage kids are so exaggerating with their emotions

Basically what I got out of this is that girls 18- are un-datable because they are inexperienced and that any guy trying to date them is at fault? What? Lol
    So. Easy answer to this for girls. Don't date till you're 19+. Then you won't have to worry about anything. You'll keep your precious virginity and they won't be blamed because of your "inexperience". Saves both parties.
    Or
    Girls can just get over themselves, admit they can make mistakes too and stop trying to play the blame game. It's wrong to categorize men. Not all men are dicks and yeah, they might have sex on their minds a lot but it doesn't mean you have to oblige. If the girl made the decision to date the guy then she can make the decision to not or to have sex with him. Just date the guy, if things were going so well, why not leave it at that? It's not the guys responsibility to make decisions for her. If it's consented sex, then it was HER choice too. And if she regrets it, then boo hoo. Her choice. She now learns from it. Just because she changed her mind AFTER and regrets HER choices doesn't mean it's the guys fault. And if you want to make an excuse about her inexperience, don't, girls are perfectly capable of saying no. No matter the age. You grow up saying no to your parents when you don't like or want to do something. That's the key point though, the girl also wanted sex and so did so and that's why all this is irrelevant.

If anything the focus should be on the parents to teach their daughters about this stuff. Educate them on the value of waiting or what happens when you don't etc..

• Pop that pussy like a rubber band 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼

• I think what's wrong here is how girls take it. Sex cannot happen without two consenting partners.. so if a girl has sex.. guy has too.. whatever it did to the girl. Guy went through the same thing.. but guys wouldn't be crying if they had sex with a girl and their relationship didn't work out.. they might even always have a sweet spot for that girl.. but girls will hate the guy and said he used them.. if both partners were happy at that time. And no one was forced. It's nothing wrong.. if sex is wrong at young age.. it's wrong for both genders...

• Very nice. It maps out exactly how I felt during my first sexual experience from beginning to end, down to the dot.
    You saved me a lot of trouble explaining this to my teenage girl who melts like butter in the sun everytime a guy gives her a flower or makes a romantic gesture. And she gets angry at me when I tell her this truth about life.
    As a mom, having lots more experience with guys, I can tell in the blink of an eye wether a guy that is hanging around my girl really likes her and will be true to her, or is just making stuff up. The funny part is that they both say the exact same things, but I can tell from subtle differences that my daughter is not experienced enough to see, which one is honest about it and which one is not. And I'm not saying it is always deliberate and that all guys are sex-chasing douches, but most of the times it as actually innocent and the guy doesn't know it either. He of course finds out AFTERWARD. But then it's too late and my girl is either heart broken or pregnant.

• In the end it all comes down to whether the girl or boy want commitment as well besides sex.
      I can't stop my daughter from having sex with whoever she chooses to, but I always tell her: If you are expecting a commitment from this specific guy, or if you want to be his one and only, it's not going to happen. So you will be heartbroken. If you just want to enjoy sex, then go ahead by all means.

• what was the point of this. you kind of just rid all the points you were trying to make in the end note.

• Okay, this might be true for some guys, but I don't think all of them fit this description.

• I agree with this post. I waited until I was of age to have sex, and I was with my boyfriend for 8 months (we'd been friends for a couple of years already ) I'm in my 20's and all of my friends who had sex young were hurt repeatedly. I have NO regrets at all because I waited. I'm in a safe, secure, loving relationship with my best friend. I don't think this is a man blaming or hating post or a woman shaming post. I think it's a post just being honest. Nothing good comes from having sex at such a young age.

• I see that you're trying to promote abstinence, but I don't know about the way your going about it.
    I myself am torn between you shouldn't let anyone's dick have importance enough to change your identity, and wanting to be sexually involved with someone special.
    Ultimately, it's gonna be that young girls choice and instead of being helpful about it. You would've just hit her fear factor and might've caused her more stress and anxiety than what she was already in by literally posting the worst outcome to having sex.
    And truthfully, girls aren't stupid. If sex is all he wants, he'll have a track record to show it.

• woah this hit me, Im 14 and currently dating a 16 yer old, he keeps asking for sex and Im not ready thing is I truly love him and well Im very confused.

• If you feel uncomfortable about it then you shouldn't go through with it just out of love. If he loves you, he can wait until you're ready.

• While that is very true I am also very stubborn, and I won't give in to him until Im ready so no worries :)

• I am about to turn 17 and I have managed to stay a virgin because I don't feel ready. I want to lose it with somebody I have a future with and in college.

• Honestly, don't feel pressured to put a time stamp on loosing your virginity. I'm 18 and still a virgin, why I'm still a virgin? I really couldn't tell you. But all I know is that when it happens it happens.

• I just loved the pics here :D
    So Romantic <3

• Another take where women tell other women what to do with THEIR body because of their experience. I lost it at 18 to a long term boyfriend. We lasted until I was 23 and we got into a relationship at 16. 7 years? Not too shabby. I'm still good friends with him. It's called being smart...

• I get sick of the takes where women have to tell men how to behave and say what they hate about men.

• @bobbyxx I hate takes in general that involve telling ANYBODY how to behave. It's pathetic. Let people be.

• Sorry you went through this but this is your personal opinion lol. I lost my virginity to someone I didn't give two fucks about and neither did he and I don't regret it at all haha we were both in it for purely sexual reasons

• Emotional attachment problems

• More from Girls
    44