Men, Learn to Take Rejection With a Smile

**Stop Acting So Cringe**

Just lmao @ bitter guys who get butthurt after rejection. So much that they need to make themselves look even more butthurt by insulting them.

Hey you're really pretty, let me take you out. You're not like the other girls.. So beautiful!

Sorry, I'm not interested.

Oh well... you're a whore and an ugly sloot anyways.

Didn't he just say I was pretty?

**Way to make yourself look even more insecure and socially retarded**

Guys, if a girl rejects you take it like a man. The amount of fucks that you give to a situation like that should be described in integers. It’s their mistake.. Get on to the next 10 chicks that are ready to jump into bed with you.

Stop Thinking With Emotion and Think With Logic

Logic checking in here. If a girl rejects you that means she is not attracted to you. Why would you want to spend time and effort on a girl that is not attracted to you and doesn't value you? Do you have no sense of self value at all? If you do this then you pretty much conveying to this girl that you no self respect and you're a weak desperate man because if you weren’t desperate, you would of moved on like it was nothing.

Accepting the Friend Zone Will Turn Her Vag Bone Dry

You are prostituting your feelings by accepting her invitation to the friend zone. You should demand respect and hold yourself to a higher level than that.

This girl just told you that she is not sexually attracted to you but responded with- "we can still be friends though..." You submissively agree and say to yourself "Okay, that’s not what I want but I guess I’ll settle and hope she changes her mind.”

Her...

You...

That is so WEAK. You’re actually doing yourself a disservice if you submissively agree to the friend zone. I promise you that will dry out her vag very quickly and ruin any chances you have with her. If you get rejected, playing it cool is literally the only possible way she will change her mind in the near future. Don't be her emotional tampon.

Here You Are Again Boyo.

Be Straightforward About It

The most powerful negotiating stance in a relationship is the ability to walk away and mean it. This will actually turn her on. If you get friendzoned try this conversation with her...

I really do enjoy my time with you and genuinely like you but I'm not going to be able to see you anymore. I don't want to just be your friend and I feel I'm disrespecting myself by settling to that. I really hope everything works out for you.

BOOM.

Her Reaction...

Bro..

If you have the balls to say this you just earned major points with her. You just told her that you have value and other options. You told her that you will not settle for anything less than what you want. You let her know that the door is still open if she changes mind yet she knows that it's not the end of the world for you if she doesn't. You just told her that you're a man on a mission and don't bullshit around. You did this in a mature way without being a dick. Bravo...

When you do this you need to follow through. When she hits you back up through text be cool and casual about. If she asks you out then tell you're busy that night and reschedule. She is now working for your time and trying to impress you. Dat dere is a beautiful and empowering feeling boyos.

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been initially rejected by a girl and conveyed to her I didn't care only to have her send a text of “Hi” two weeks later. A pretty girl's mind will go crazy if their rejection literally meant nothing to you. 1000 scenarios will run through her mind and that's a good thing because she will be thinking about you. She will be mad... then she will feel insecure... then she will feel mad again... then she will start asking herself questions about you.

Once you start taking rejection with this mindset integrated in your head it will in time become reality. You genuinely will not care anymore after time and time again. I get rejected almost every time I go out lol but I still come home with a girl because I didn't let those other girls bother me anymore.

Stop Acting So Beta With Your Cringe Self Pity

Just Lol... ^

Do you see me on GAG making questions "Why are women so cruel.. should I join MGTOW?" every time I get rejected? Stop digging yourself in a depressive hole by hanging around girls that are not into you. It's much more fun and emotionally healthy to date girls that are really into you. Stop dehumanizing these girls and becoming bitter- everyone has their own taste. Know that often times women will reject you just to test your strength. Women will often have these little shit test for determining how strong a man is. Stop acting so defeated because it's a huge turn off.

I'm telling you the truth when I say it's much more fun to be with a chick that's digs you. Nothing is better than having a girl text you after sex almost begging to get it again after she gets done with her shift at work. Just lmao @ dudes chasing after girls that don't want them. Wake up boyos.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 15

• 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

• OMG if I could hug you right now I would. Don't want to brag or anything but the last time l got rejected, I didn't put myself in a depressive hole. I just said, "cool no hard feelings."

• I keep hearing about these girls who can allegedly handle rejection, but I have yet to see one in real life!

That's easy for a woman to say, women don't go through bad experiences or rejection on auto pilot like men do. Women will never understand unless they walk in a man's shoes am afraid. I think it's much better if women just did the approaching instead of men according to results, it's feels more linear to be fair.

See the experiment for yourself:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DmP1ier3R30

@Mrwoo99 I have been rejected myself and I took it graciously. -_-

• Truth. A lot of dudes (and admittedly females too but this is a dude take) need to learn to read situations too.

Like, I wouldn't have had to deal with HR today if a dude could read a situation. Save me the hassle, and save him the hassle of almost being fired.

• im actually surprised that guys hit on ugly girls

• Nothing takes down a girl's sexual value, so even a fugly girl like her will be hit on by 20 diff guys a day while an okay looking guy like @naturaldeven will have to put in the extra effort even for a chubster

• Don't listen to any of these people. People that attack people like this aren't worth your time. Goodluck girl!

• lel the first picture. XD

• And this is why I said you need to keep writing.

Beauty my friend, beauty. Rejection should be taken as a learning experience if anything, turning around and being a little shit about it only further proves to a gal that rejecting you was the CORRECT decision because you don't have the nerve to handle negative reactions with an ounce of tact and pride.

• ... will you marry me?

• This is awesome

• Well, we have to take rejection as much as you do. It goes both ways. Go after the girls who do show some interest, look at you, smile at you, get closer, etc. If you're 5'6", while with a grey beard and the girl is the same height and posted on her dating site that she is looking for a Latino, clean shave who is taller than 5'9", don't go after her. There are many women 5"-5"5 and other options. Everybody has different tastes and interests.

• Haha, the first part reminded me of a short conversation with a guy on a Facebook-inspired social media network for a music group I liked. He messaged me, telling me I was gorgeous and had beautiful eyes, and then said we should get to know each other better and see where it goes. He lived clear across the country, so I politely declined. This is where he went into a rage and practically had a mental breakdown, saying he hoped I died in a car crash, that I was nothing but a pathetic, nasty whore that nobody would ever want, and last but certainly not least, threatened to spit tobacco juice on me. I just laughed and blocked him. It was so stupid! This guy was 25 years old, keep in mind.

• Honestly I just looked at the meme

• How great is this take, and finally from the mouth of a guy saying as much. I remember writing a question as to why guys feel its okay to do exactly what your example says, which is one minute chat up a girl and tell her she's gorgeous but god forbid she says, no thanks to their offer, and suddenly she's a whore? The guys went nuts about how thankful women should be to have been asked anything at all and some were down right creepy in how they implied women owe men. Both sexes like what they like, and no guy simply accepts every girl that comes across his path either as evidenced by who exactly they go chat up. It's not every girl in the row... its certain girls... girls they are attracted to, so yeah, you are going to get rejected sometimes.

I don't want some guy that doesn't want me, so why as you point out, do so many men crawl around for women who don't give them the time of day. It's just as pathetic as the women who are like, oh he's cheating on me with these 3 other girls, but he "respects me." Um, no.

• Look at you on a roll with your myTakes.

This one was completely accurate, great advice. I don't know how much of an impact it will have on the guys of gag tho lol everyone's so bitter on here

• The myTake owner is another pathetic white knight. White knights are not real men.

• @Mrwoo99 nothing wrong with worshiping the poon tang 3 weeks out of 4.

I agree completely with him that men should not waste their time on women who don't like them but imagine having even the tinest fraction of the rejections they had to take. Imagine the impact on your self-esteem, and imagine being stuck in a world where you are the one who always has to approach and one where you have no emotional support system and have no way and no one to vent your feelings to. That is the world those men are coming from. I might not agree with them but I have to sympathise with them.

• What a guy, totally agree, you're ahead of the game.

• Take notes, this guy actually knows his stuff 👍🏼

What Guys Said 45

• good advice except for friendzone part: more female friends = more opportunities. social networking, etc. you just got to be stoic about the whole thing.

• Funny, I just wrote my own Take about why women are more sensitive to rejection, lol.

• When I broke up with my first girlfriend she asked me, "could we remain friends?"
    i1.kym-cdn.com/.../NOPE.jpg

• I agree with much of this.

But, firstly, have the girls applauding this article actually read it? I'm surprised they haven't condemned it as 'misogynistic'.

Secondly, almost all guys fit into one of two categories. Either rejection doesn't bother them much, or they basically never approach anyway. So, the target audience of this article is rather small.

• Also, shrugging would be more appropriate than smiling. A failure is a failure, even if it is a rather unimportant one.

• I agree, rejection is part of life and if anything it helps develop thick skin, if a girl rejects you it's not the end of the world I mean there are only billions of them around world, literally everywhere and chances are at least 100-1,000 of them would go out with you or not outright reject you lol.

And if for some reason being rejected does cause you pain go to the gym and turn that pain and mush ( if you have any ) into muscle.

• I won't lie, I usually just say "Cool, no problem, good luck.",; no I have actually always done that.
    But in reality, after having a list of dozens of "Nope" and 0 "Yep" you WILL start to feel unconscious, that's the reality of things.

• if there's no self respect there can't be sex, relationships, etc end of the story

• Man, you are god! Lol

• Obvious tips that should be obvious to everyone, but aren't. Nice take, man.

If there is one thing I could add: never be friends with a woman that rejected you. That makes you a slave.

• True however if all you know is rejection it can be disheartening you have to realize that. Not saying I've ever done any of this but you get my point.

• I rate this troll a 9/11
    Perfect use of Alpha/Beta/Omega terminology, mentioning testosterone as currency and even trolling youngsters who disagree with you. Your opinions are a perfect mix of serious and retarded and they nearly come across as legitimate.

Women of today are not worth seeking out relationships or friendships with, I often see some fat neckbearded provider-type hanging out with them and I've even seen these creeps be friends with them, even openly talking about the nudes these bimbos have given them. Gross overweight human slime should not be getting so much male attention. These guys are absolutely pathetic.

• damn why didn't i see this before.. anyhow spot on mate

• Nice myTake!

• OK thanks this changed my life

• What's wrong with accepting the friendzone lol you can just be friends can't you? You don't have to keep going after her or cut off contact.

I see you're one of those alpha/beta believers though so I'll take what'cha say with a grain of salt.

• Dude you're under 18 lol. Take advice from the guys on here who actually pull.. not the sexually repressed nerds that don't have the required testosterone to even talk to a female which makes up the majority of this site. Use your head.

• You're turning into one of them dude lol. So young you can still change that. Every man has masculinity within him. Women aren't attracted to weak feminine men.

• I'm sowrry but I'm not "turning into" anything! I'm the same as I've always been! I'd rather be single forever than have that kind of forced relationship!
      But either way I know for a fact that some women like that kind of thing. Not that I particularly care at this age.

• lmao i always try so hard to not laugh when guys tell me that they blow off by trash talking to chicks that rejected them. I've met some sour women too but it doesn't compare to men ratio hahaha
    I've been embarrassed after being rejected once, but i just accepted it and moved on.

• bro, im gonna freak out on her, pump iron, and fight her next dude. #MERICA

• I could not have put this better , never been in the " Zone " , once simply said to one woman , " OK , enjoy your life !! " & walked off. Years later , she came up to me in the street & remembered me , but I had long since forgotten her , so she looked a bit embarrassed by my seemingly cold reaction , so another incentive for keeping it gracious & non-needy. Semper Fi @FearlessBanana , excellent take , a salute from a former British paratrooper..." NOW GET ON YOUR FACE ! "

• Lmao I had one bitter guy on here message me. Told me he knows his girlfriend is ugly like wtf? 😂 like change your self image lift and ask other chicks out if you wanna a better girl lmao

• lmfaoo. Don't understand these people man

• Lmao I just saw one guy call you a white night. Same dude I was talking about did the same thing. 😂 he's like you need to come down to real life white night like wtf? Just cuz he can't get tail and we can? 😂

• The only guaranteed way to avoid rejection is to don't take initiative to ever ask anybody out. Just have the mindset of that you'll never really be friends with any ladies, that they're all pretty much already taken anyway, much less even partners. Don't bother making any more time and effort to chase after any one, and just focus on other more important things with your life.

Instead be preoccupied by shit tons of other things to do and worry about that you totally forgot that you had been single for more than 30 or 40 years and by then you should have gotten used to being single that you'd probably won't really give a fuck any more as you've already given up long time ago.

• This sounds depressing as fuck boyo.

• Depressing? It's all a matter of perception. I think it's not much of a point unless guys absolutely want to marry and be somebody's father or something. Each to their own. Besides everyone and everything eventually will die either way, it's almost like as if nothing really ever mattered other than because that we wanted it to matter. Depressing either way right?

Anything in life that is meaningful such as the "good" things like sex are only because we think that they are meaningful and want them to be meaningful in the first place.

For some "not dying a virgin" is their absolute goal in this world and life, well there are always many other ways they can accomplish this and not have to worry about "rejection".

They can always pay for the sex if they want lol.

I guess being single just isn't for the non-deep thinking crowd or those that aren't able to think so deep about things. Because if and once you do think real deeply, then it becomes very difficult to NOT be single.

• More from Guys
    25