Most Women Are Unable to Fall in Love With a Man

This is the sad truth. Most women are unable to fall in love. I make this claim based on what I've seen over many years. And what I've seen over many years is women leave men without having any emotion. Now I'm not saying that men never do this, it just seems far more common with women, where a woman can be with a man for many years, claim to love him, yet leave him in a heartbeat without shedding a tear. Women seem to be able to move on very quickly, like they just don't care. And many years ago a woman admitted what I have always suspected: She said "the hard truth is that we women don't give a shit about men." Her words not mine.

For the longest of time women mostly needed men for financial support. But today most women don't need men for that. More and more women seem to be happy being single mothers because big brother government has replaced the role of husbands and fathers. The harsh reality is that women don't care about men the same way that men care about women. Most women today just want excitement and drama, which explains why women reject nice guys and go for assholes and bad boys. Love and commitment has almost become extinct.

But it's true, from what I've witnessed over many years, women do seem to get over a break up very quickly without showing much, if any, emotion. That's why almost 80% of divorces are instigated by women. It's usually women who do the dumping. If a woman finds a man exciting then this will intrigue her enough to date him. But once he becomes a bit boring then chances are he will get dumped. But if a woman was in love with a man, she wouldn't dump him just because he became boring. Her love for him would compel her to stay with him. But it seems like most women will dump a man over silly little things. To me this is proof that most women can't fall in love.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 17

• yes I am unable to fall in love with a man because most of them are not intersting at all... DUH!

• I can't speak for everyone. But that isn't true, because *I have fallen in love with men.
    Not for their money or skills but for who they are.

• Yes I am cold hearted, I can't fall in love and the only thing that I do is breaking men's heart.
    Okay maybe not that cold-hearted cause I love giving them wonderful experiences before breaking their hearts.

• Don't agree with this AT ALL. Not only did (do) I love a man recently, he was the one who didn't want a relationship with ME and I hung around waiting for him to make up his mind---for years. Yes. Years. We were quite a great match for one another except for that one big obstacle.

I'm still trying to get over him and it's gonna be awhile. This is not the first time I've been burned by a man in my 44 years either. It's just a fact of life and we all have to deal with crap. No one is completely immune to it.

• I'm not really interested in what a woman like you has to say.

• Well then why are you on this website asking questions and creating "my takes"? I beg to differ.

• "Harsh reality" okay. Sounds less like reality, and more like a sweeping generalization derived from your pity party of one.

• Maybe it depends on who does the dumping. The dumpee probably holds on longer if they didn't see it coming.

• Yes, yes, women are heartless monsters.
    If you have such a problem with us why don't you just date men?

• My mom loves my dad.
    Wtf are you talking about

• I am divorced.(5years)... And I still love my ex husband so much that I can't force myself to move on. He has treat me like complete shit and I still love him. I think about him daily. I miss him so much, but I do not miss the way he treated me.

• well i stay loyal and I never dumped anyone it's a gut wrenching thought to me but i do get over a break up fast but i get over everything fast I would not want to have a kid without the dad being there because my mom and dad are divorced so i know what its like to only live with your mom and i dont like ass holes i like nice guys

• If you get over a break up fast then there's no way you were ever in love. When you're in love you never ever get over a break up fast.

• But if you were truly in love you're emotions and heart wouldn't get over it fast. Like I said, most women are unable to fall in love.

• I love mikie tho

• i have no difficulty falling in love.. i probably fall too fast actually

• I thought it was the other way around. Look for a woman who shows interest in you, not for the ones who don't. If she is attracted to you and likes hanging out with you, there's no reason why she would not fall in love.

• I didn't have my first serious relationship until I was 22. I waited until I felt I was ready and mature enough. My naivety and lack of experience lead to me dating an abusive cheater. I was so broken I didn't date for 3 years. I have a boyfriend now, he's wonderful and I love him deeply. He's been hurt too and I told him I looked him in the eye held his hand and said don't be scared. I'm in this relationship for the long haul no matter what I will try my best.

I know at times we'll fight or annoy each other, or even just want some space. I know we are in the honeymoon phase. Just because it feels good now doesn't mean I'm unaware of the work it takes. And I mean that. I love this guy so much I gave him my virginity. I never would of done that if I didn't feel the way I do.

• it's not true, it's just your experience, that is not a gender thing

• I disagree. I think that once you meet the right person for you love is something that will develop. The issue is that too many people settle and end up with the wrong person for them. You need to make sure you're compatible and that you're not only with them for shallow reasons. Too many people are blinded by lust or infatuation and end up rushing into things and not really think about how things are going to work in the long run.

• I'm the opposite, I'll stick around through thick and thin no matter what because I love the person and I want it to last forever. I'm somewhat old fashioned. The only reason why I would ever leave someone is if he cheated.

What Guys Said 14

• If we're talking US women, they might not NEED a man for financial support, but if they want 'intrigue and ecitement', generally that means someone from the Don Trump milieu.. all assholes, 'bad boys', but able to provide weekends in Paris and the like.

Most modern US women are more into money than their mothers were, who were, theoretically, dependent on men financially more than current women.

• Well, I agree with some of your points and it's true. In one of the points you said that women move on very quickly, however I think it's men who move on very quickly, compared to men for a woman it takes time to move on. Secondly women who leave men in a heartbeat are not the right kind of women to be with, they never were in love with the man in the first place so they have no problems leaving that man in a heartbeat.

• you are not talking about real women
    you are talking about materialistic girls who only seek money from men suck them and go to the next victim
    meaning gold digging whores

• Utter drivel. Women are not soulless constructs, like necrons from Warhammer or the T-1000, they're living people. Maybe your friends just have crappy taste in women. Honestly, when I saw the title I thought this was gonna be some uber-feminist silliness about how all women are lesbians, and I'd have a good chuckle. But nope, just some dude who chases women as immature as himself and wishes they didn't all reject him. Sorry bro.

• It's true, since a lot of women are lol up in their heads. An average Joe isn't good enough for them, you have to be a top 10 man to get their attention these days.

• What? Not sure "most" but a lot, especially the louder ones.

I reckon they have this perverse logic to reward bad guys whilst keeping good guys who emotionally fulfill them sexually away. If they gave the sex to the nice guy, they'd find their partners quicker (through a series of nice guys).

Pls help me on mine: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2046147-is-a-woman-more-likely-to-be-openly-sexual-with-someone-who-isn-t

• Unless he is 6'4"

• TRUE. The jig is up.

• i wish i knew why many guys here think women are just incapable of loving. they fucking make a home for your ass, help you raise your kids and support you in whatever you're doing. if you are with a shitty ass girl or some immature bitch thats driving you crazy then thats on you mate you picked her. if women were that shitty then i doubt humanity would still be around till today. the world is full of fucked up people both men and women. you just dont see the fucked up shit men do because you dont date them.

• Oh look, we have another pathetic white knight come to the rescue.

• however many those other women are they are just a very minor percentage. i didn't claim you need to know every single woman you said most women and you need to prove that claim. had you said many women it would have been a different story.

• I don't have to prove anything to you. Get off your own ass and do the research or just pay attention to reality.

• I think I have to agree with this guy. I'm 43 and have been trying for years to find someone to marry and settle down with only to be cheated on and fucked over. I have given up on women. I think most of them want the big house, the nice car, and money. If you don't have that don't bother talking to them. They say men are assholes, well most women are bitches. Tired of playing high school games at my age. Either grow up and figure out what you want or because I know what I want, or just keep doing what your doing.

• While personally I dont think gender is the determine factor for this, I do have seen crazy much traits like this in media that might unawarly transfer to some teenagers or girls in general perhaps. Like in movies for example, how a girl would either betray, do something cruel, heartless, selfish or just self absorbed act. And the guy will forgive her like its nothing and just love her uncondtionally, which one of my movie cliches I hate. I have pondered anyway, if this can affect some people anyway. Where they see this in so many movies how you get uncondtional love by a "good" guy, by being a bitch to him, much like how some girls do everything for the "bad boy" the same way.

Are many factors to everything, butI do think many guys love in a very self destructive way, me included really. I dont know if is cause im born this way or what really, or if get brought up used to the idea that its always "women and children first" like they are always more important, have more meaning or value, so you de-value yourself, that your own needs dont matter as much or are just not that important, so you end up loving people like their is no tomorrow, to the end of time.

• It is probably because when girls are in their youth, they have a lot of options in terms of who she dates and sleeps with ( assuming she is even remotely attractive). So guys around their age group are disposable, unless you are one of the few guys who can easily get another girl right away, than a guy may have a more difficult time moving plus guys tend to keep their emotions to themselves, where as girls have their friends to support them... plus their is like five or so other guys who are licking their chops at the chance at being with one of these girls

• Love? What is love? Personally, I think it's Haddoway + Silent Hill 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj1nJzQPVYA

But, seriously, love doesn't exist in this grand, ethereal form that you see in fiction. It's just a chemical reaction in the brain that fools people into staying together long enough to make babies and maybe raise them for a few years. If it's any consolation to you: women are less happy and fulfilled now than they have ever been since people started keeping track. That whole relying on the government thing isn't doing them any favors.

• Women are hypergamous by nature and usually only demand a man who is more superior rather than their equal or settle. Women are emotional creatures and are always changing their mind and decisions based on your actions, like one minute she likes you then next thing she wants to break up whether its you been too nice or you lost your job etc. The women your talking about are the ones riding the cock carousel in their prime years (20's) with as many psycho bad boys and good looking players but its only for that limited time before they face kryptonite. Meaning when they hit their 30's onward they can't attract those types of men so begin looking for the nice guy or beta chump to settle with and provide raise her kids all from 3 different bad boys. That's the reality, us good guys are going to be left the scraps...

• I recognize your text style...
      it's MGTOW

• @Truthatanycost Too right =/ I still see it over here too!

As have I been lied to. Maybe not so much because I kind of knew what toxicity was being spewed around on social gatherings and I understood right there on, that it smelled like complete bullshit.
      There's also a reason why many men think alike regarding this topic. People will rarely pick it up.

I also went through that anger phase. I can say it's a normal part of the procedure.
      But as long as I have my own clear head, everything's fine.

• @Unit1 I always knew something didn't smell right so when I discovered the thick aroma of bs, I wasn't too surprised or too angry. I've also never been married or had kids taken from me (since I will never have any).

However, I started looking into what might be wrong after noticing more and more double standards, women lying about their past sexual history without me even asking them about it, I noticed slooting around and that the nice guys were always ignored and then I noticed that a lot of women I was unfriendly with started following me around... and then... I discovered Mgtow and it all made sense.