7 Reasons Why Tall Guys Are Awesome

1. They make you feel safe

7 Reasons Why Tall Guys Are Awesome!!

They can wrap their big arms around you and you can snuggle into their chest. There's no better feeling.

2. They have big hands and feet

This one doesn't need to be explained. We all love when a guy has big hands.

3. They make more money

Studies show there is a correlation between height and income. Which means that the taller he is the more money he is likely to have :).

4. They have big...

I've talked to many girls and this one is definitely true. Maybe size isn't the most important thing to you, but the bigger it is the more full you feel.

5. They can look over a crowd.

Have you ever been trying to get through a crowd and you couldn't see where you were going? Well, if you're with a tall guy there's no need to worry any more, he'll be able to see through over everything. And as an extra bonus people will move aside when they see him coming - like parting the red sea.

6. They look more manly.

Nothing else needs to be said.

7. Your friends will be jealous.

It's easy to pretend that you don't care. But deep down most women want to know that their friends are jealous - even just a little bit. It's nice to know that you have something that other girls want.

3872

Most Helpful Guy

• 1.) if you feel safe because of height and not because of trust... Well, sucks for you :p

2.) I think it needs to be explained because I don't see what you plan to do with large feet

3.) this seems highly unlikely.

4.) lol false

5.) not something I would base my future on

6.) whatever

7.) this is not useful at all

• I agree with you on most, but I have read in many places that taller men tend to be more successful in their careers.

• ok, in your field I doubt it matters at all. but in most other professional fields if you really pay attention you'll notice most of the men higher up are all taller. I'm not saying skill and experience aren't important, but the tall guy is more respected by his peers and subordinates, so is more likely to be put in a position of more authority.

• @thewanderingme Haha, that's definitely a purely western thing.

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 71

• 24|36
  • I'm 6'3 and I have to admit... it helps. ;)

• My boyfriend is 6'1 and can agree with you

• really because im 6'3 as well and nothing is happening. They're all flabbergasted by the receding hairline or something I don't know.

• This is really going to piss a lot of men off :D

• A lot of pussies maybe I don't know why anyone would care about some random persons opinion on line I'm 5'4 and couldn't give less of a shit.

• Yes because we actually care what a random anon girl on a dating site has to say lmaooo

• So you made a whole MyTake explaining why tall guys are awesome but you failed to include what "tall" actually is to you? Is 5'8'' tall? What about 6'2? Or 6'6''? Or do I need to be a 7 foot Basketball player to satisfy your desire for tallness? This whole MyTake seems rather pointless.

• Everything you say is correct girl, except I don't see a correlation between making money and being tall :)

www.therichest.com/.../

Yes there are exceptions :) I'd say persona is built by character (and yes some help from mother nature and lady luck may it be tall or short, I know tons of tall guys with no persona lol)

But nevertheless yes - my girl sure keeps raving about my being tall (I'm only 6' though) and THAT sure feels awesome <3

• You should probably add a trigger warning to this lmao :P

• Well I am 6'3". I have 3 boys that are 6' 4", 6' 2" and my youngest is 6' and growing. I have to admit it is nice. I never have a problem seeing anything. I am a pretty big guy so I really have no worries about people trying to push me around.
    The money thing is supreme bullshit. And as for "mr. happy"? Sorry but just slightly above average. I am not packing a horse cock.

• haha this has got to be a list of the dumbest reasons i have ever seen.

1. Some tall guys can't even fight, let alone protect you
    2. Why does this matter
    3. No they dont, it depends on a persons profession and how long they been there
    4. Being tall doesn't guarantee a bigger penis
    5. This is stupid
    6. Facial and body hair define manlyness more than anything
    7. Only stupid girls will feel or think this

• ahahhahahaha. Nice. Just lmfao at guys who are sub 6 ft

• Haha nice try. Your reasons are comical. @redeyemindtricks said it best. And lmfao to all the guys who are 6ft+ who actually got a boner over this.

• And women call men shallow?

• Not all women are shallow and not all men are shallow. It all depends on the person.

• I can definitely see where you're coming from. I've always been somewhat on the short side and while I've never had problems getting, I still hate being short. It just doesn't suit my personality, if that makes sense. Frankly I would have preferred to be tall and ugly than short with a good-looking face. I know we can't change our height but that just irks me even more.

I just have a problem with your last point. Your friends aren't going to be jealous of you just because your boyfriend is tall. Literally no girls is jealous of someone just because they have a tall boyfriend. They're far more likely to be jealous of you if your boyfriend was hot.

• Whatever floats your boat, we are all entitled to our preferences

• Lol so stupid, I am myself 1.80 meter I am not that tall, I am average but I have a good pyshique, and I do amateur wrestling. So a guy who is over 180 can beat me or what? Lmao, strenght isn't about your shape and your height, there are still so many stupid people on earth who thinks ''height'' is everything. What if a tall guy looks skinny but a guy who is like 175 - 178 has good pyshique and big muscles? That skinny tall guy is still looking more manly and is he stronger compared to guy who does sports?

You might like tall guys can't say anything about that, but your mytake is stupid, being manly and strenght isn't about your height. I myself beat my friend in a wrestling game so hard and he was like 193-194 lol.

And penis lenght isn't about your height or your feet size.

Such ignorance.

• Pfft, what would you do with a very, very tall guy like this one? tallsome.com/.../...de-2014-09-20-kl.-16.55.56.jpg

• Some of this is true but most of it isn't. Nice try though.

• Correlation doesn't equal causation just saying us manlets can still earn lots.

• How much do you weigh OP? Most likely above 200 lbs.

• You are a troll.

Just because guy is tall doesn't mean he can protect you. He'd still get his ass kicked by Georges St-Pierre and he's 5' 10"
    I don't think height has anything to do with penis size. I know short guys with huge dicks. No homo.
    Richest person in the world is 5' 10"

• They have bigger...

shoes, right? u know.. cause of the bigger feet

• More from Guys
    51

What Girls Said 37

• You picked the wrong color when making your account.

• Watch all the short guys get triggered by this. I think that was your intention anyway.

• 1. Really? Is that so? Well, this is just me personally but safety for me is more about the person and less about their height. I mean, just because a guy is tall doesn't mean he wouldn't run away like a little girl if a fight broke out. For me though, how someone treats me is what makes me feel safe with them because safety is not just the physical but also the emotional, mental and spiritual, it's all those things together that should make one feel safe. So, if someone treats me right and they are there for me when it counts, then that alone would make me want to be in their arms and lay on their chest. Not the fact they are tall.

2. Is that so? That may true but why on grander scale would that actually matter? I mean, that's kind of lame reason to be with someone isn't it?

3. Google Ryan Seacrest, he's short and makes lots of money. So, I think that one could be easily debunked. Honestly, when people say stuff like that, I wonder in mind how that conversation would go. Does the boss come up to you and say "Bob, I'm giving you a raise. Not because you're good employee because let's be honest you're crappy employee and never show up for work. However, you are a lot taller then most of the guys in office and that reason alone I'm giving you a raise". When you put it in that context it sounds really stupid doesn't it?

4. Really? All I can say is, don't know. Don't care and doesn't matter because there's more important things to a man than that.

5. Yeah, yes they can but so can giraffes. Maybe, I should write a take on how awesome it is to be a giraffe and have long neck so they can see over crowds. Because, we all know looking over crowds is an important life skill. Hey don't they teach that class in college, looking over crowds 101? Yeah, sounds stupid when you put like that doesn't it?

6. Really? I think being a man is what makes a man look manly but that's just me. I'm a weirdo, what can I say.

7. Not my friends, all my friends are guys and the females I do have in my life are my cousins and they'd be happy for me not jealous. Besides, women are jealous of the women for just about everything. So, don't really think this going to make a difference.

• Short people are the first to run off in a fight or they'll jump on their friend's shoulders to get some height for headshots.. Nah jk but what do u have to say about her penis opinion?
      I had a girl tell me that people with big ears have big rods

• @Blown4Life I think that girl saw an elephant's head and mistook it for a guy.

• how do you know a little girl would run away. Harriet Tubman was 9 years old when she took on a slave master to defend an adult Man.

Courage comes in all shapes and sizes.

• Some of these reasons are retarded.
    You say studies have been done to show they make more money yet you provide no information on where to find those studies.
    I've met tall men with little dicks, so height isn't always an indication of how big someone is down there.
    I was with you because we all have a type but I can't get over some of the reasons u mentioned

• I like tall guys, but most of this take is BS lol.

• Hmm I can't say I'm all that fussed about a guys height. I've been attracted to guys my height 5ft3 to guys that are 6ft4. I'm not sure I'd like a guy any taller than that. I think I would feel more intimidated than safe and protected by a 7ft basketball player. Towering over me and looking down his nose at me. Lol! Fair do's that you've refined your preference down to the tall guys, but way to go for putting the short guys down. Imagine saying it makes them looks like less of a man. Tut, tut.

• It depends on the girl's own height.. if you're saying that a guy slightly taller than his girlfriend. Then okay.. it makes sense because as a couple they look good.. (I don't get the safe thing and whatever you said about hulk hands.. ) but if you're saying that all girls.. no matter what their own height is should be going someone who's about 6 1/2 feet tall then this mytake is just pure nonsense.
    And all points are just rubbish.. 😕

• Wait a minute. I'm 5'5", my husband is 6'3". I make more than he does. And I'm shorter than he is? I'm going to need a moment to work out the math...

• because no one knew why tall guys are attractive...
    Oh and #7 is shit. It's pretty immature to be pleased if your friends are gealous of your relationship
    #3 is also shit
    #4 is shit as well, you can't generalize that based on a few friends opinions.
    Also, #6 is shit. Your height shouldn't define manliness.

• Did you just spell jealous with a g? xD

• @bobbyxx because there is some truth to it like women feeling more protected with tall men or liking bigger hands etc. But yeah, in my opinion this take is shit overall. What do you think about it?

• I gave my opinion anonymously but yeah I thought it was shit.

• My boyfriend is like half an inch taller than me, and has the biggest penis I've ever personally seen.
    Your list comes down to personal preference. I feel completely safe and secure when my boyfriend holds me. I wouldn't choose for him to be taller even if it were possible.

• I don't know what the jealous friends have to do with anything but I love tall guys. Luckily for me, almost all guys are "tall" guys since I'm only 5'1".

• I am more attracted to guys who are more than 3" taller than me, and yes, they tend to have bigger dicks, but it doesn't have anything to do with making money. You should provide some statistic here. For the guys who are shorter, don't worry, there are plenty of girls who are 5'- 5'5". I'm 5'6" and usually look for someone taller than me. I am totally unable to be attracted to a guy shorter than me.

• I'm 6'4 I love being tall and it is true some guys have bigger "tools" then others that is a plus anyone that tells you different is a hater cuz I'm about 8-1/2

• You lost me at #3

• There is nothing inherently wrong with your Take. Unfortunately this is the internet where you are bound to get unfettered hate fired at you at rapid speed for something someone even slightly disagrees with.
    I have to say, tallness in a man is something to be desired.

• I love tall guys. I'm tall myself, so I need a tall guy.

• Well the average man is 5 ft 9 in US so you better search deep for one before all prettier skinny girls get to them first. Otherwise you might have to settle for a manlet, have lots of manlet children and have sex with manlet for the rest of your life

• @Mrwoo99 The reason girls don't want you isn't because you're short, it's because you're a sociopath with extreme anger issues and bitterness towards girls. The fact that you've gotten this butthurt over me simply saying that I'm tall and prefer tall guys shows that you need serious psychological help.

• How the hell am I a sociopath and have extreme anger issues? Where did you get that information when you know nothing about me and only read a few messages off me about how much of a shallow bitch you are but I can tell you've got princess syndrome or some issue. Please stop making stuff up about me.

I hope your happy with your self thinking like you do because women like you are the main reason why some men have to go through expensive severe pain leg lengthening surgery.

• You're gonna get so much hate for this... from gus, of course...
    Tiny ones.

• I once saw a tall guy at restaurant I ate at for lunch and when he walked in the restaurant I jumped cause he was real tall

• I prefer taller guys but not for all these reasons. Some of them are untrue.

• I prefer eye contact,

• also if my feelings of safety depend on one person, i'm fucked either way so height is totally irrelevant.. What will you do when you're alone for the majority of the time. I mean he's a boyfriend not a body guard.. . im assuming he's not following you everywhere you go. get a doberman pincher.

• and hairy blech.

• no i really dont get bfs to make my friends jealous. lol anyhow in that picture the only reason the guy is 'tall' is bc his girlfriend is shorter. the friend is taller than both of them.

why would she be jealous of a tall boyfriend who is shorter than her lol

• I do have a weakness for tall men i have to admit 😍

• More from Girls
    17