7 Reasons Why Tall Guys Are Awesome

1. They make you feel safe

7 Reasons Why Tall Guys Are Awesome!!

They can wrap their big arms around you and you can snuggle into their chest. There's no better feeling.

2. They have big hands and feet

This one doesn't need to be explained. We all love when a guy has big hands.

3. They make more money

Studies show there is a correlation between height and income. Which means that the taller he is the more money he is likely to have :).

4. They have big...

I've talked to many girls and this one is definitely true. Maybe size isn't the most important thing to you, but the bigger it is the more full you feel.

5. They can look over a crowd.

Have you ever been trying to get through a crowd and you couldn't see where you were going? Well, if you're with a tall guy there's no need to worry any more, he'll be able to see through over everything. And as an extra bonus people will move aside when they see him coming - like parting the red sea.

6. They look more manly.

Nothing else needs to be said.

7. Your friends will be jealous.

It's easy to pretend that you don't care. But deep down most women want to know that their friends are jealous - even just a little bit. It's nice to know that you have something that other girls want.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 72

• I'm 6'3 and I have to admit... it helps. ;)

• My boyfriend is 6'1 and can agree with you

• really because im 6'3 as well and nothing is happening. They're all flabbergasted by the receding hairline or something I don't know.

• 24|36
  • Some of this is true but most of it isn't. Nice try though.

• 1.) if you feel safe because of height and not because of trust... Well, sucks for you :p

2.) I think it needs to be explained because I don't see what you plan to do with large feet

3.) this seems highly unlikely.

4.) lol false

5.) not something I would base my future on

6.) whatever

7.) this is not useful at all

• I agree with you on most, but I have read in many places that taller men tend to be more successful in their careers.

• ok, in your field I doubt it matters at all. but in most other professional fields if you really pay attention you'll notice most of the men higher up are all taller. I'm not saying skill and experience aren't important, but the tall guy is more respected by his peers and subordinates, so is more likely to be put in a position of more authority.

• @thewanderingme Haha, that's definitely a purely western thing.

• Yep, love being 6'4''. And it's true, I am definitely big overall, proportionally.

• I'm currently 5ft8. I'm getting limb lengthening to be 6ft0

• Im 6'2
    What do you consider tall?
    Even tho i dont agree with most of these

• Well I am 6'3". I have 3 boys that are 6' 4", 6' 2" and my youngest is 6' and growing. I have to admit it is nice. I never have a problem seeing anything. I am a pretty big guy so I really have no worries about people trying to push me around.
    The money thing is supreme bullshit. And as for "mr. happy"? Sorry but just slightly above average. I am not packing a horse cock.

• I'm 6'2 and it certainly hasn't hurt me by any means.

• I am a tall Guy, it matches as above said.

• I can see the appeal

• Yawn...

• I mean I'm 6ft (pretty much exactly) and while those things may correlate, they're not always true. I consider my self quite kind and gentle, and a very loving person, a romantic you may say, but I'm not manly, in fact I'm quite feminine in terms of build (larger hips, thin hands, rounder cheeks, thick hair that grows very quickly etc.) I have small hands, I'm not gonna comment on my penis length (but from experience at least girls get of better from oral and I'm pretty decent at that) and I like nerdy stuff so I'll probably not have great income. So if you like tall guys, cool! But I literally lack everything in here apart from the first thing! But for me at least, I think that's okay. You may prefer a more dominating figure as a partner, but I prefer to be an equal, wanting to be cuddled as much as I like to cuddle, hence I wouldn't actually mind having a taller girlfriend

• I laughed at this.

• REEEEEEEEEEEE

• The guy at #7 looks like Daniel Tosh.

• Im 5-9 and i have a 7 inch penis.. Does this mean that if i was taller i would be more huge in the pants?
    I dont think so.
    And why is it that a man who is taller look more manly? ?
    What about facial hair or fitness?
    Big feet and hands? LoL never heard that one.
    Well i hope 5-9 is acceptable

• It's funny watching everyone get so butthurt over this, girls as well as guys.

• Whatever floats your boat, we are all entitled to our preferences

• So funny😄

• More from Guys
    52

What Girls Said 38

• 1. Really? Is that so? Well, this is just me personally but safety for me is more about the person and less about their height. I mean, just because a guy is tall doesn't mean he wouldn't run away like a little girl if a fight broke out. For me though, how someone treats me is what makes me feel safe with them because safety is not just the physical but also the emotional, mental and spiritual, it's all those things together that should make one feel safe. So, if someone treats me right and they are there for me when it counts, then that alone would make me want to be in their arms and lay on their chest. Not the fact they are tall.

2. Is that so? That may true but why on grander scale would that actually matter? I mean, that's kind of lame reason to be with someone isn't it?

3. Google Ryan Seacrest, he's short and makes lots of money. So, I think that one could be easily debunked. Honestly, when people say stuff like that, I wonder in mind how that conversation would go. Does the boss come up to you and say "Bob, I'm giving you a raise. Not because you're good employee because let's be honest you're crappy employee and never show up for work. However, you are a lot taller then most of the guys in office and that reason alone I'm giving you a raise". When you put it in that context it sounds really stupid doesn't it?

4. Really? All I can say is, don't know. Don't care and doesn't matter because there's more important things to a man than that.

5. Yeah, yes they can but so can giraffes. Maybe, I should write a take on how awesome it is to be a giraffe and have long neck so they can see over crowds. Because, we all know looking over crowds is an important life skill. Hey don't they teach that class in college, looking over crowds 101? Yeah, sounds stupid when you put like that doesn't it?

6. Really? I think being a man is what makes a man look manly but that's just me. I'm a weirdo, what can I say.

7. Not my friends, all my friends are guys and the females I do have in my life are my cousins and they'd be happy for me not jealous. Besides, women are jealous of the women for just about everything. So, don't really think this going to make a difference.

• Short people are the first to run off in a fight or they'll jump on their friend's shoulders to get some height for headshots.. Nah jk but what do u have to say about her penis opinion?
      I had a girl tell me that people with big ears have big rods

• @Blown4Life I think that girl saw an elephant's head and mistook it for a guy.

• how do you know a little girl would run away. Harriet Tubman was 9 years old when she took on a slave master to defend an adult Man.

Courage comes in all shapes and sizes.

• Some of these reasons are retarded.
    You say studies have been done to show they make more money yet you provide no information on where to find those studies.
    I've met tall men with little dicks, so height isn't always an indication of how big someone is down there.
    I was with you because we all have a type but I can't get over some of the reasons u mentioned

• Watch all the short guys get triggered by this. I think that was your intention anyway.

• You're gonna get so much hate for this... from gus, of course...
    Tiny ones.

• You lost me at #3

• You picked the wrong color when making your account.

• hell yeah... big feet and big hands... and i adore guys with big feet.

• I prefer eye contact,

• also if my feelings of safety depend on one person, i'm fucked either way so height is totally irrelevant.. What will you do when you're alone for the majority of the time. I mean he's a boyfriend not a body guard.. . im assuming he's not following you everywhere you go. get a doberman pincher.

• and hairy blech.

• no i really dont get bfs to make my friends jealous. lol anyhow in that picture the only reason the guy is 'tall' is bc his girlfriend is shorter. the friend is taller than both of them.

why would she be jealous of a tall boyfriend who is shorter than her lol

• i love tall guys, but not tooo tall

• I do have a weakness for tall men i have to admit 😍

• Well, isn't this silly.

• Except 1. i cannot agree lol

• You ll have a lot of short guys being offended by that XD
    Anyways having a 6'4 boyfriend is better than a 5'8 boyfriend ^^

• There is nothing inherently wrong with your Take. Unfortunately this is the internet where you are bound to get unfettered hate fired at you at rapid speed for something someone even slightly disagrees with.
    I have to say, tallness in a man is something to be desired.

• Hmm I can't say I'm all that fussed about a guys height. I've been attracted to guys my height 5ft3 to guys that are 6ft4. I'm not sure I'd like a guy any taller than that. I think I would feel more intimidated than safe and protected by a 7ft basketball player. Towering over me and looking down his nose at me. Lol! Fair do's that you've refined your preference down to the tall guys, but way to go for putting the short guys down. Imagine saying it makes them looks like less of a man. Tut, tut.

• Oh this has turned into a shitstorm lol.

• I love tall guys. I'm tall myself, so I need a tall guy.

• Well the average man is 5 ft 9 in US so you better search deep for one before all prettier skinny girls get to them first. Otherwise you might have to settle for a manlet, have lots of manlet children and have sex with manlet for the rest of your life

• @Mrwoo99 The reason girls don't want you isn't because you're short, it's because you're a sociopath with extreme anger issues and bitterness towards girls. The fact that you've gotten this butthurt over me simply saying that I'm tall and prefer tall guys shows that you need serious psychological help.

• How the hell am I a sociopath and have extreme anger issues? Where did you get that information when you know nothing about me and only read a few messages off me about how much of a shallow bitch you are but I can tell you've got princess syndrome or some issue. Please stop making stuff up about me.

I hope your happy with your self thinking like you do because women like you are the main reason why some men have to go through expensive severe pain leg lengthening surgery.

• I once saw a tall guy at restaurant I ate at for lunch and when he walked in the restaurant I jumped cause he was real tall

• I am more attracted to guys who are more than 3" taller than me, and yes, they tend to have bigger dicks, but it doesn't have anything to do with making money. You should provide some statistic here. For the guys who are shorter, don't worry, there are plenty of girls who are 5'- 5'5". I'm 5'6" and usually look for someone taller than me. I am totally unable to be attracted to a guy shorter than me.

I'm 6'4 I love being tall and it is true some guys have bigger "tools" then others that is a plus anyone that tells you different is a hater cuz I'm about 8-1/2

• Nothing against tall guys, but I've always preferred guys about my height or a few inches taller. I'm quite short so I feel awkward with guys who are very tall. Most of these aren't true anyway and most are stupid and shallow reasons to like a guy. If you're only with some because of their money or because your friends will be shallow, you don't deserve to be with him anyway. Number 3 annoys me the most because you're just confirming what a lot of guys believe about girls and a lot of girls don't care.

• This is a troll take to pick fights with guys. Her sole purposee is to take the piss out of men.

• 5'7" is too tall for you? :P
      How about LOT of body hair as well?

• It's not too tall for me, but most guys I know are at least 5'7 or more. And I've never encountered too much body hair, but I doubt it'd be a problem. I've never said no to a guy when he asks me out, even if I'm not initially attracted to them. I've been through so much rejection in my life that I don't want to do that to someone else. So even if I feel no attraction whatsoever with a guy, I will say yes because maybe I am missing out on something. I have my preferences but sometimes you can't just go with your preferences. You have to be open minded when it comes to dating. The person you turn down could be the person that turns out is actually right for you. I'm the complete opposite from my best friend who is so picky. She's absolutely gorgeous, but for some reason she has only had one boyfriend, and the relationship was in High School. She gets asked out almost everyday. If I were in her shoes, I'd love to get asked out that much.

• More from Girls
    18