5 Things That Turn Me On About Guys

For all of the ignorant males on this post who asked me what I do like.

1) Happiness

A guy who's very chill and just likes having a good time with his friends, is awesome. I can't stand guys who try to put on a moody act and call themselves "loners" and shut everyone out. You're not super cool because of that, you just seem closed off.

2) Realness

Having some insecurities and not desperately trying to hide them is attractive. Just being real with yourself and with your friends/family/girls. Walking around with over-confidence just makes you looks like a bit of a d*ck. Everyone has their flaws, embrace them.

3) Humility

A guy that you can have a conversation with who knows that sometimes he's wrong (sometimes you're wrong too) and doesn't feel embarrassed to admit it, is so cute. A guy that's able to say "Oh wait, yeah I think you're right" without feeling a loss of macho-ness is the best.

4) Not Trying To Invade My Personal Space

If we've just met or we're just kind of acquaintances, I don't find it attractive when you keep trying to touch my arms or grab my waist, I find it uncomfortable. But a guy that respects my space and doesn't try to put his hand on my leg or physically make a move on me is attractive.

If you're going to try and make a move, do it verbally, not physically.

5) Equity

I don't like it when guys don't treat me like their equal. I don't want to be treated like a girl you're trying to sleep with or keep dating you, I want to be treated like your friend.

So there you go you little angry b*tchboys. I hope you hate this one just as much :)

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 32

• Ehhh, yes and no.

Yeah that second guy epitomizes realness and the third guy epitomizes humility... Lmao

"I can't stand guys who try to put on a moody act and call themselves loners"
    But I am a loner dammit. It's no act. It's not an attempt to be cool. I know I'm not cool.

Sure. All those things will make your panties wet. Not.

Thos things might be desirable for a relationship, but its nothing that will actually turn you on.

It is what it is... Good and kinda funny. I agree

"... a guy who's very chill and just likes having a good time with his friends, is awesome..."

honestly that sentence just sounds really dumb to me...
    if you are still in college I don't blame you.

but

once you are past college age, when you are out in the real world, do you realize how much it takes to stay chill and have good time with whatever "friends" you have left, if any?

I mean, if you are making a lot of money, you probably aren't chill or have much friends because you want money more than you want to be "chill" and people who get ahead are usually shit human.

and if you are chill or have friends, you probably aren't getting very far in life or anywhere meaningful which means you aren't getting much money which means you can't really be chill because you are broke or not as rich as you want to be.

Hence, when I saw the sentence:

"a guy who's very chill and just likes having a good time with his friends, is awesome"

it is as laughable as saying " If I know the numbers for the next lottery, it would be awesome"

or to put it another way:

yeah I can be very chill and just good time with my friends
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      If I have a billion dollars and don't have to work another day in my life.

This is cute. I have found that I attract more attention when I'm in a good mood and smiling than when I'm being dour.

• Respect. Especially to the humility. Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

• So anon... where do I go about finding people like you? I'm finding I'm ever so slowly turning into a fuckboy as I navigate the dating scene.

• So, you want a feminine gay friend
    I also noticed you like justin bieber

• Cringe OP. Guide to get friendzoned

• These sound like do nots, as opposed to dos.

• I hope I fall in one these factors.

• everything exept #1
    D,;

• all the guys in the pictures youve selected look like bitchboys. yes im judging.

• Thanks for this. I think I do all those things, maybe just need to work more on not being such a loner. I'm always turning down invites to hang out with friends. Don't know why and I hate it. Recently though, I've started saying yes to a lot of things and I'm having the most fun I've ever had.

• Sounds like a good dude - I hope you find someone close to that.

• Not getting touched turns you on?

Yea I don't think you understand what something turning you on means. You just listed a bunch of qualities that you like/respect guys having.

And it really is ridiculous how negative you are. I mean this post is supposed to be about what turns you on and even then most of the text is you whining about what you don't like. And I can tell you that that kind of negative is a turn off for everybody.

• " For all of the ignorant males " You are enemy of men and you hate men. So I don't care what you like on men.

• Im never happy
    I am pretty real tho
    Im not too proud to admit when im wrong
    I have connection issues so dont worry about me getting i. Your personal space
    And i dont think of myself as better than anyone so were equals
    Happy?

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 9

Were those supposed to be pictures of guys? Because I just saw a bunch of beanie wearing bitches :/

• I like some of them. while others are just much to ask or get

But hey you have accomplished your dream. And that is too enrage most of dudes here lolz

media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm385eS5hU1qavm2h.gif

• i also like this in guys

• Lmao " bitchboys lol

• I agree, and look at all the butthurt boys here. Maybe that's why girls don't like you. All the things she listed were easy to accomplish, the problem is you.

If a girl can't like me for who I am then it's probably for the best that she rejects me.

@ayylamo like I said, none of these things are much of an accomplish, just being out right decent. you should't be attracted to someone who doesn't like you for who you are either.

• Perfection!

• Amazing take

• Nice list.

• All of these are good traits, great take.