5 Things That Turn Me On About Guys

For all of the ignorant males on this post who asked me what I do like.

1) Happiness

A guy who's very chill and just likes having a good time with his friends, is awesome. I can't stand guys who try to put on a moody act and call themselves "loners" and shut everyone out. You're not super cool because of that, you just seem closed off.

2) Realness

Having some insecurities and not desperately trying to hide them is attractive. Just being real with yourself and with your friends/family/girls. Walking around with over-confidence just makes you looks like a bit of a d*ck. Everyone has their flaws, embrace them.

3) Humility

A guy that you can have a conversation with who knows that sometimes he's wrong (sometimes you're wrong too) and doesn't feel embarrassed to admit it, is so cute. A guy that's able to say "Oh wait, yeah I think you're right" without feeling a loss of macho-ness is the best.

4) Not Trying To Invade My Personal Space

If we've just met or we're just kind of acquaintances, I don't find it attractive when you keep trying to touch my arms or grab my waist, I find it uncomfortable. But a guy that respects my space and doesn't try to put his hand on my leg or physically make a move on me is attractive.

If you're going to try and make a move, do it verbally, not physically.

5) Equity

I don't like it when guys don't treat me like their equal. I don't want to be treated like a girl you're trying to sleep with or keep dating you, I want to be treated like your friend.

So there you go you little angry b*tchboys. I hope you hate this one just as much :)

Most Helpful Guy

• best mytake ever! this is literally the only mytake that i ever liked so far. certainly the only mytake about guys written by a girl i ever liked. there really aren't many girls like you out there. it's nice to meet an emotionally mature girl who accepts guys are just people and doesn't obsess about manliness. who expects guys to respect her as a person and not as a woman. don't get me wrong: i've often resorted to old-fashioned chivalrous courting techiques, but i don't like being a rude macho, as most women expect nowadays. i know i'm judging you, even if in a positive way and i probably shouldn't, but girls like you are great people. you consider both yourselves and guys as people, people with feelings, people with flaws and their strong points. i'm dispapointed by the opinions you got from my gender.

• very disappointed. i can't understand how they dare call you an angry bitch

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree, and look at all the butthurt boys here. Maybe that's why girls don't like you. All the things she listed were easy to accomplish, the problem is you.

• If a girl can't like me for who I am then it's probably for the best that she rejects me.

• @ayylamo like I said, none of these things are much of an accomplish, just being out right decent. you should't be attracted to someone who doesn't like you for who you are either.

Sponsored

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 31

• Little angry bitch boy here. You are a terrible human being for having standards and preferences. For shame myTake writer, FOR SHAME!

• I am REALLY very HAPPY that I could treat you as a friend because we are EQUAL, I may WRONG tho, I admit that.

*sits 5 inches away from you*

• Not getting touched turns you on?

Yea I don't think you understand what something turning you on means. You just listed a bunch of qualities that you like/respect guys having.

And it really is ridiculous how negative you are. I mean this post is supposed to be about what turns you on and even then most of the text is you whining about what you don't like. And I can tell you that that kind of negative is a turn off for everybody.

• "... a guy who's very chill and just likes having a good time with his friends, is awesome..."

honestly that sentence just sounds really dumb to me...
    if you are still in college I don't blame you.

but

once you are past college age, when you are out in the real world, do you realize how much it takes to stay chill and have good time with whatever "friends" you have left, if any?

I mean, if you are making a lot of money, you probably aren't chill or have much friends because you want money more than you want to be "chill" and people who get ahead are usually shit human.

and if you are chill or have friends, you probably aren't getting very far in life or anywhere meaningful which means you aren't getting much money which means you can't really be chill because you are broke or not as rich as you want to be.

Hence, when I saw the sentence:

"a guy who's very chill and just likes having a good time with his friends, is awesome"

it is as laughable as saying " If I know the numbers for the next lottery, it would be awesome"

• or to put it another way:

yeah I can be very chill and just good time with my friends
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      If I have a billion dollars and don't have to work another day in my life.

• Sounds like a good dude - I hope you find someone close to that.

• Guys, hear what this girl says on this take and then have a look around and observe their actions. Very rarely will you see what they say matching up to what they do.

Now there are always exceptions but very few.

• Thanks for this. I think I do all those things, maybe just need to work more on not being such a loner. I'm always turning down invites to hang out with friends. Don't know why and I hate it. Recently though, I've started saying yes to a lot of things and I'm having the most fun I've ever had.

• 3 things that turn you on
    1.) Tall
    2.) Handsome
    3.) Muscular ( As long as the guy is tall)

• Thats not what real men do, lol jokes aside, most of those should be mandatory for guys to have but sadly their not.

• Respect. Especially to the humility. Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

• Im never happy
    I am pretty real tho
    Im not too proud to admit when im wrong
    I have connection issues so dont worry about me getting i. Your personal space
    And i dont think of myself as better than anyone so were equals
    Happy?

• If I treat a girl as a friend, I get friend-zoned. If I place some subliminal messages here and there, it works better ;)
    Every girl asks for different contradictory things. For some girls if you wait too long before a touch, it gets you friend-zoned. So your "my take" is confusing :P Can't you all women meet up somewhere and decide on what you exactly want and ask for the same thing so us guys will not disappoint you :p

• It is what it is... Good and kinda funny. I agree

• This is cute. I have found that I attract more attention when I'm in a good mood and smiling than when I'm being dour.

• all the guys in the pictures youve selected look like bitchboys. yes im judging.

• "5 things that turn me on about attractive guys"

• You say that as if I'm a bad person if I like good looking guys but you know damn well you'd rather date a good looking girl over an ugly one

• I'd rather date an ugly one if she is more fun to be around, is genuine and interesting. I wonder if what you just wrote was more a projection than anything else.

• It took you 100 years for that maturity :p

• Sure. All those things will make your panties wet. Not.

Thos things might be desirable for a relationship, but its nothing that will actually turn you on.

• Cringe OP. Guide to get friendzoned

• This is good just don't hate on loners. I'm a loner because highschool girls don't like intelligence :-) I'm too nerdy so I'm automatically shut out

• You should have more luck finding such a guy next year when you're in high school.

• Nah, (assuming you were being serious), all she will find are good guys gone bad or Mgtow haha.

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 8

• I like some of them. while others are just much to ask or get

But hey you have accomplished your dream. And that is too enrage most of dudes here lolz

media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm385eS5hU1qavm2h.gif

• Perfection!

• Amazing take

• Were those supposed to be pictures of guys? Because I just saw a bunch of beanie wearing bitches :/

• Lmao " bitchboys lol

• i also like this in guys

• Nice list.

• All of these are good traits, great take.