Men, This is Why We Don't Want to Date You

This article is purely based on my personal experience/opinion and those of close female friends of mine. It is not intended to offend anyone.

You Won't Pay For The Girl On The First Date!

If you can't invest on the first date, then don't bother investing in the relationship. The first meeting sets the tone, and unless the girl insists on splitting the tab... you should insist on paying.

You Call Me "Baby, Honey, Sweetie" & You Don't Even Know My Last Name!

If I just met you, and within the first few days, you're calling me pet names, I am going to assume you're a player. Can't remember my name? You're right "sweetie" suits me just fine... NOT.

You Take Forever to Respond to Calls/ Messages or Respond With 1 Word Answers!

I understand everyone gets busy, but if you message me back with 1 word, I am going to assume you're not interested and just move on. If you don't call me back for a week, don't bother calling.

You Are Too Pushy For Sex!

We just met, and you're inviting me over for "Netflix and Chill", or maybe you just really wanna show me those new sheets you got for your bed?

You Are Too Clingy/Not Clingy Enough!

We just had a first date and you've messaged me 16 times, called me 22 times, and planned the next 504 dates, and it's not even the next morning... AWW... or you just disappeared into think air. POOF.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 167

• cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...e-8a68-1597b4a9686a.jpg

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...8-a6b6-66c7d1309746.jpg

And the reason no man should take women out on dates unless she is your girlfriend is because somehow women see nothing wrong with sleeping with other guys and/or flaking on you while you date them. I mean come on guys you drop 150 on a girl for the first date and then once she gets her fill she goes no contact on you.

I'm going to give you a good reason how you guys could get cucked so easily.
    www.peoples.ru/.../wotherspoon_7.jpg

This woman from Toronto used men for free meals. She exclaimed she already new within 5 minutes whether she was going to sleep with them or not and strung many guys along to carry her to fancy restaurants so she could eat food that she otherwise couldn't afford because she was a broke actress.

For that same girl your wining and dining and dinning there was another guy she gave it up to night one who just had to talk to her a few words because she felt really "comfortable" with him.

• *Also that same girl your wining and dining there was another guy she gave it up to night one who just had to talk to her a few words because she felt really "comfortable" with him.

• @19magic @Mrwoo99 Sorry brah I ain't gay but thanks for the offer anyway 😂 😂

• @19magic @Mrwoo99 Good to know that someone appreciates me more than a friend 😂 😂

• Oh good. I don't really have a problem with any of those. ;)

• I agree with all, it makes sense.
    What bothers me is the not paying for the first date. So I show that I'm interested/invested in you, by paying... but what do girls do to show that? This is what pisses me off about dating, that girls don't do anything to show what they demand from us :/

• Bitches be money cravin'... -_-

• And then she tells you what she wants you to do, but she still backs out at the end, because her brain had subconsciously decided that you aren't 'the one'. The main problem here is that women are always in search of 'the one', I'd say.

• Why can't I just buy a girl a meal then be guaranteed sex afterwards lol

• This really gets me about these kinds of Takes females write: "this is just my experience and it's not meant to offend anyone," or "I'm not saying ALL guys are like this." It contradicts itself! And you're always going to lose guys' respect right off the bat. No guy is gonna take you seriously by slandering them in the title, and trying to follow it up with a disclaimer in the beginning. That makes me not care right away.

• Right. She immediately comes across as a feminazi.

• @feminismisnarcissism
      "That's good copy, Control. Bro-Nuke of Knowledge has disintegrated Entitled Cock-Tease. Time for brew-skis." [offers knuckle bump] lol

• Yesss thank uuu

• why should i invest anything if the other party is not investing anything? seems like lousy investment to me.

• Yeah, because a $7 for two cups of coffee is such an investment.

• @cheeseysouffle i dont have a guarantee that that is going to be the case. how about we split the bill and so i dont have to feel like your dad giving you allowance money for food and drinks.

• @cheeseysouffle really? $7 for 2 cups of coffee? this is why i think women are morons... do you think its only one? $7 for 2 cups of coffee for you, yea, thats cool, but a single guy looking for a relationship may have to do that for 30 different "ignant" females... now what $7 times 30?
      now talk to me about bad investments... as for this take writer... this one is another moron. Search for my opinion because im going to say so.

• Won't really matter to me anymore as I've stopped asking anyone out a very very long time ago, as I've already given up on "dating" and I just DO NOT believe in love after realizing the "TRUTH" for what the underlying cause for "love" and "physical attraction" to be. What causes those desires? Just hormones and chemicals in our brains and bodies. And then eventually it all wears off.

So then, why did it even mattered at all in the first place?

Deep down I think we're all really alone and lonely on the inside despite being with somebody else or surrounded by other people because it's just that, they ARE NOT OURSELVES and they can NEVER BE US.

If dating, sex, and/or relationships ever really mattered at all, it's only because many of us would choose to keep this cycle with the possibilities of suffering and pain to keep going that allow and permit the possibility of a painless extinction. Yea, it's the whole survival instincts and selfish kind of thing, it's entirely part of our DNA, can't really get rid of it. You bring someone into existence ONLY because YOU WANTED TO bring them into existence, and because you COULD bring them into existence in the first place. But the truth is there are many MANY Unhappy people in this world, and not all of them may actually even be aware of it.

From my very own perception, Dating and Relationships only even mattered if somebody actually want their own family with children or something as that is more often than not, the end goal, the real goal, other than the usual whole "getting laid" or "score" thing.

But I realize having a family with offspring just is not something I will ever agree with as I look into things even further and deeper, existentially deeper. If you aren't able to, then you're lucky and you shouldn't because it's very very bleak and melancholic. Even if I were to try and hide this and try to "date" somebody, I can't hide these deep dark and unhappy feelings and thoughts "forever" and it wouldn't even make sense for me to even try anymore.

For me, there are absolutely No turning back, it just can't be changed in any possible way. As there is only really just one way everyone is headed after coming into existence, to make the decisions of either choosing to prolong this entire cycle with the same inevitable end, or just let it be the end just for themselves and face it on their own by themselves absolutely without involving anyone else. As the very end it just that, the inevitable emptiness.

• Reason why men don't want to date women: Entitled and self serving. So him wanting sex is him acting entitled to your body but you wanting his money is perfectly reasonable because "vagina"? Yeah hypocrisy abounds.

• Yep. That sets a tone for the relationship too. A tone of selfishness on her part.

• @AynonOMouse Yep. The funny part is I'm not against paying for the first date I think the traditional way of doing things is their for a reason however when its not reciprocated (as she is suggesting) and is completely one sided where the guy is bending over backwards to please her and she is doing nothing in return that's when I have issues. He pays she pays both pay that's fine but if its not even and fair in distribution of resources (whether that be money or other things) then that's when I have an issue. Its the blatent hypocrisy of it that irritates me to no end.

• Dear Anonymous Troll,

Here I am dignifying your shit with an answer it does not deserve.

"You Won't Pay For The Girl On The First Date!"
    Sets the tone for the relationship? Sets you up as a gold digger/cheapskate too.

"You Take Forever to Respond to Calls/ Messages or Respond With 1 Word Answers!"
    We have a life of our own, you're not our girlfriend yet. AAAAaaaaaand, you don't want us getting too clingy:

"You Are Too Clingy/Not Clingy Enough!"
    We can't guess at how much attention you want.

"You Are Too Pushy For Sex!"
    At least you know we're interested in you, right? Saves you posting an 'OMG DOES HE LIEK ME' question here.

• 1) I used to pay for dates, not any more. Females are too frickin fickle and i end up wasting my time, and hard earned money. Its fine for one girl, but its multiple for some guys, that shit adds up.
    2) That one doesn't even apply to me. My terms of endearment are usually ruder.
    3) In my experience, its usually the girls that do that one word bullshit, and you should be happy when a guy takes time to respond... means he's got a life and is not hanging on to the phone for your messages. And know you women, if he was hanging on to the phone just waiting for you to contact, you would eventually call him clingy or even better, a stalker.
    4) Well, its our fucking nature... you women are too pushy for commitment but are unwilling to pay the price which is sex so... you want commitment, well, be ready to pay the price... im yet to meet a man who has cheated on a woman that gives him what he wants... aka sex. Other women only look interesting when the main girl is lacking...(and you my friend, yes you Asker, Seem to be lacking a lot)
    5) Too clingy, not clingy enough... perfect example of why i say women should shut the hell up in relationships... y'all don't even know what you want and want guys, who are clueless by the way, to figure all this shit out... if a guy is not clingy, its bad, if he's too clingy its STILL bad. If he's not confident, its bad, if he's TOO confident its bad...
    Women say men don't understand them, its because women don't even understand themselves. And women claim to understand men, y'all don't even have a fucking clue... understand yourselves first before you encroach on our section.
    Im gonna call in my niggas @Fearless_banana @anonman32 @DooMguy @OlderAndWiser (theres more but...) for their input on my opinion. Guys that actually have a clue.

• + 1

generally this is something I'd just ignore

seriously number 4, what happens when you aren't pushy for sex? The friendzone, happens every time.

"Females are too frickin fickle" "perfect example of why i say women should shut the hell up in relationships..."

these two quotes pretty much hit the nail on the head. There will be situations where a woman will ask you to do something then complain about the way you do it. In other words even if you do the right thing you're still wrong

They way I see it, even if the take writer found the perfect guy who did all of this he might accidentally leave the toilet seat up one day and that undoes everything

0/10 take, it's good that you disagree

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr162OZ2Z0w

www.quickmeme.com/.../...e6725c5d5c6c3beda17d1.jpg

• @DooMguy Finally went to check out the mgtow site... holy hell... its like i wrote it myself but not as aggressively though. I know that women that check it out would probably all be like "its a site that men all gather and bitch" or some shit like that, trying to get at our egos like they always do. But when they huddle/gang up on a guy and degrade him, thats perfectly fine.
      Man, that fuckin site speaks some truth... I've found a new hobby. Im not mgtow, but i think like em and see their point but... i sadly still have slim hope for women.

• it's to be expected on those site, they call it the red pill rage. Some of those men were fed comfortable lies then when they found out the uncomfortable truth in the worst way possible (divorce, child support etc.) they ain't to happy about it and I don't blame 'em

most of the time women would just call MGTOW types misogynists without knowing anything about them. You're right about that, they'd go for typical shaming

I'm kinda the same, I lukr the forum a lot but I wouldn't actually join. Just wondering what site did you go to? mgtow. com or something else?

having a slim hope is realistic, some mgtows still have relationships with women from what I've heard. They really do know the do's and dont's. You might think NAWALT right now but most of the time its AWALT

• Just wanted to say I do all of those things and women still want to date me.

I don't pay for her meal. That would suggest that she's doing me a favor. Women are more than capable of working and paying their own meal.

Truth in reality women don't really want guys tip toeing around these rules of yours. That will actually turn pussies dry.

• I will never pay for the first date. Why should I pay? is it because your time is more valuable than mine?

• "If you can't invest on the first date, then don't bother investing in the relationship. The first meeting sets the tone, and unless the girl insists on splitting the tab... you should insist on paying."

And how would that not count for the other side as well?

• If guys should pay on the first date really depends on the guy and how competent he is. If he takes you to a fancy restaurant but has 20 bucks in his pocket, then that's just dumb. First dates should be casual and easy AND creative. Especially if the guy likes you a lot. I am talking coffee, ice cream and a walk, more walks. Pretty much just walks. If he has 20 bucks in his wallet then he should be able to pay for the first date. That's how easy the first date should be.

The pet names really depends on the girls. But if it's a problem to you then kindly tell the guy you don't like him calling you those names so early on. It's called communication. Talk about it. This goes hand in hand with men and women who Bitch to everyone around them about their significant others problems but doesn't talk to the significant other themselves and expect the problem to go away. Serious? Come on.

The pushing for sex again depends on the guy AND the girl. I was with a girl for a year and we had sex on the first date. Same time I dated another girl for a year and we had sex a month after our first date. WHEN to have sex is not the issue. The WHY is important. If you're both into each other and both already know that you want to date each other, then have sex whenever. People have this fear that early sex means no commitment. Wrong. Guys and girls who just want sex and no commitment, means no commitment. If you make a guy, who doesn't want a commitment, wait months before having sex, do you think he'll magically change his mind? Again this comes down to communicating what it is that both people want. I know, talking about this stuff is awkward. But so is when he/she fuqs you and doesn't contact you after.

This last one is stupid. "Too clingy or not clingy enough"? Serious? No wonder men nowadays are so confused about dating and women, when girls throw around statements like that. The term "clingy" is so wrong and misinterpreted today. If a guy calls and texts you regularly then he's interested in you. Iam sure most women have done this as well. Very rarely do you see guys completely destroying a girls inbox with texts, those are overly aggressive guys. Clingyness is if he's relying on the girl for his happiness and satisfaction in life and not himself. Women have blown the term out of proportion. If she doesn't like the guy from the get go, then anything he does she will judge harshly on. Ever heard the term, "an attractive person can do no wrong"?

• Apart from the paying thing (I'd be happy to go on a picnic), I think most of the above goes both ways. Most of the above can relate to guys as well as girls.

• Sounds like someone who wants to be treated as a princess just because she has a vagina.
    Please give us one good reason why we should pay on the first date?

• Because women are whores... obviously. If a woman makes you exchange money, work, effort and hard time then it's a prostitute. If men only realised women used a different currency then men would be much liberated to just pay hard cash for an escort.

• @Mrwoo99 She could not be with a bitter guy like you for example.

• Lol calling women out on their bad behaviour and immoral bs does not not equal to me being bitter. The difference between me and these everyday beta manginas is that I won't conform or kneel down to these feminazis or this femcentric society and culture.

Why would I be bitter anyway? I've slept with women so If you think am just one of these virgins like Elliot Rogers then your sadly mistaken, ignorant and no better like the rest of these women who thinks MGTOW is for ugly loser.

• Every now and then I read something that reminds me of why it has been over a year since my last date. Hopefully someone will post something just as repulsive next year to keep me on track. Thanks!

• Hahahahaha awesome post!

• Nope. I'd be totally fine with a guy making a guy version of this. People be making a big deal out of nothing. A girl being hesitant to have sex would probably be a deal breaker for a lot of guys and I already know that. I won't date someone who couldn't handle me not wanting to have sex, but I also won't get mad just because of their preferences. Don't be butthurt just because someones pov.

• @99percentangel I am ok. :) It just reminds me why I am not dating. Men and women have different pov's. This business of "don't be too much of X or too little of X" reminds men that when they are out with women, they have to walk a tightrope.

• If you EXPECT me to pay for you on the first date, I'll laugh, spit on your feet and walk out the door. I don't care if you look like 18-year old Pamela Anderson - if you expect me to pay, you must have an extraordinarily shitty personality.
    If you want to be treated like an emancipated woman, act like one. You've got a job, you've got money, pay your own shit.

• I have always been one to pay for the date by choice , not just the first one but all ; I wanted you ( the girl ) to spend your time with me , it's the least I can do.
    I'm not intending to set the hounds of hell loose here , but with the extent that women's lib has broadened some women's minds and the idea that old fashioned ways are out dated , the idea of who should pay is just simply a grey area.
    The fact that I have been with the same wonderful Lady for 20 years is a testament that I do in fact know how to treat a woman well and never hesitate to do so with mine , with that being said ; if I had to start all over looking for a woman I have no doubt by what I have seen recently that I would dine alone quite frenquently as I don't find the lack of older fashioned women appeal to me at all

• From your comments I can see why you'd only post as ANONYMOUS ;-P

1. comment just tells how much a Prostitute women are. "You got to pay to play".

2. Is meet to be endearing/sweet... and in the first date or 2 most girls do n't give their last name.

3. If you ask a Yes/No question... then you should expect a 1 word answer. Having a conversations using txting is Dumb and so is talking on the phone for hours (unless you live far apart). men don't like to do it. We'd rather have the conversation face to face.

4. Most men are horny. Hell if he's spending $100+ on the date... Most men would expect something... maybe you should go DUTCH if you want to "just be friends". Sex is the only reason that a guy would put up with a girl's BS... if he WASN'T 100% "In Love" with her.

5. True... most guys should limit texts to 2-3 MAX in general.. if she didn't reply. I do think after the first date a "had a goodnight, text me when you get home safe, or I'd like to see you again" text should be the only " 1 " text a guy should send after a first date. Girls can't have it both ways... Either you'll get a guy that is REALLY interested in you and contacts you often... or you'll get the guy that only wants sex and isn't interested that takes a long time/doesn't text often. You have to choose the guy you want (marrying type or a hook up).

• Doesn't mean I'll change for this, I won't date anyone who thinks they're a gift from God and are entitled to things. I'll do what I feel is necessary in a relationship but won't abide by a rulebook

Most of this stuff isn't a problem but all of them combined it seems pretty petty

• Ahh here we go... more anti-male ranting.

No guy should be paying for a first date in 2016. Does it sound a bit harsh? Admittedly, yes. However the idea that a man should pay for every first date is 1950's-esque.

With the advent of online dating there are plenty of women who have no intention of starting a relationship with men and who only go on dates for free food. As an example: my sister's best friend uses Bumble and openly brags about how she gets $500 worth of free food off of random guys.

Moreover, there was a time where I was going on first dates almost once a week over a period of a year (girls that I met online). If I were to spend $50 for each one of these dates that would amount to over $2600 a year.

I don't know on what planet this would be affordable to a college student... please open your eyes to the realities of the dating world from a man's point of view.

Anyhow, not trying to come across as harsh.

• I completely disagree with you. I think I disagree with you because our idea of a first date are completely different.

My first date idea is a cup of coffee or maybe a pot of tea at the local tea house which both are below $10 total. I'll offer to pay but I expect the guy to be able to pick up the tab.

Now if a guy takes me out to a fancy place, I'll make sure I have enough cash on hand to buy my meal even if I can't afford it. Why should I expect to pick up the tab if I don't even know if I didn't pick out the place?

General rule of thumb: first date is small like coffee and the guy should pay. After that, whoever plans out the dare should be expected to cover the cost. If you want to see a movie, and I have 0 money, why should I pay?

• I'm saying if he is going to spend money, then it's on him. Personally most of my first date activities I like have 0 money involved. My fondest memories of the last guy I dated is that he would pick me up and then we would go out and just talk about how our day was.

• @cheeseysouffle if it's inconsequential then why do you care at all? Obviously you shouldn't mind chipping in 2 or 3 bucks for coffee.

• More from Guys
    147

What Girls Said 58

• 1. HAHAHAHAH No. Go dutch, or hell, you pay the damn bill. Why don't YOU invest in the relationship? Self entitled ass...

2. True but did you ever take the time to tell him? If so do YOU even know HIS name? Plus people forget names all the time. I'll have someone tell me their name 2 times in one sitting then completely forget the next day. Sad I know but that shouldn't come off as rude, especially if you have a generic ass name (like Amy, Ebony, Emma or Jasmine). Plus you're probably not even interesting enough to remember, swerve bitch xD (I'm just pulling your chain)

3. Yeah, maybe they are busy and don't have enough time to type a full sentence. Sorry their 1 worded response wasn't what you wanted princess, but when you're just dating, they don't revolve around you yet. People have lives outside of relationships. (Not the case for me though xD hahaha I'm a loser.)

4. Nowadays I see more and more promiscuous women who're pushy. People like sex. And sometimes when people are single, all they require at that moment is sex. Don't complain about it. Take it as a compliment and move on.

5. Nice overgeneralization, have enough standards? Others are eager for relationships, therefore clinginess happens (God knows I'm clingy to my guy xD) And then others aren't as eager/ready for a relationship so they take it slower than normal, it's to be expected. Especially now since people are getting screwed over romantically left and right.

You need to chill xD

• 1. Don't agree. We can go Dutch but I don't mind paying at all. This seems like female entitlement to me. Why does he need to pay? I'm not saying you to pay solely (go Dutch).

2. Eh. I'm bothered if he's calling me like "my love/wife/etc" (calm down Ted Mosby lol). I was never one to throw a fit if someone called me sweetie or something like that. Not offensive to me.

3. I agree with that. I don't like it when they seem uninterested through text.

4. I agree. I don't like it when they act as if it's all about sex or even mostly. Please get to know me first or no sex. It's this entitlement I can't stand.

5. I agree. Again, no Ted Mosby "I think I love you" type of stuff lol. But also don't be so nonchalant about us as if you don't even care if I exist (see no 3).

• You know, I hate to sound argumentative but these reasons are simply not enough for a woman to have any sort of resentment toward a man. Men are not women. They behave differently.

Just to address your points:
    -Paying on the first date: How would you feel if you were obligated to pay for a man indefinitely (thinking that it is an expectation)? Would you resent that person or would you gladly pay the bill? What if you were in debt and really couldn't afford to pay for two people every time you go on a date with this person?
    -Pet names: so he doesn't know your last name; but he still likes you so he wants to call you baby, honey, etc.
    -Texting: Men are known for being less communicative over text messaging. It's been said time and time again that women put way too much thought into a mans texting habits.
    -Pushy with sex: Men are biologically wired to spread their seed. Good, bad, or whatever, it's just how they are. If a man is in a committed relationship with a woman, he will want to have sex with her! Even if he's just on a first date, if he's attracted to his date,, sex will run through his mind at some point.
    -Not clingy/too clingy: This has nothing to do with a man's behavior but a woman's expectation of his behavior.

So, while I like your post and thank you for prompting such thought, I have to give my opinion - the way women resent men is one of my soapboxes and I feel like the expectations women have of men are destroying the very fabric of the modern relationship.

• Your points are valid, however I really disagree with your first point about 'investment' or the man insisting on paying, like, who cares? Just split the goddamn bill or pay for what you ate and be done with it.

• phew.

At least one girl disagrees with that. Was starting to get worried lol

• Haha I'm just randomly joining in but I agree with you two whole heartedly!

• @summerfox Yup haha, good on you

• Ummm those are superficial reasons
    REAL reasons girls might not want a second date are:
    1. You are not confident enough or you're narcissistic.
    2. You may not be their type, she may like funny guys but you're all about sports. One girl may like quiet and gentlemanly guys, but you're too loud and obnoxious. One girl may want a guy who is loud and takes charge but you're too quiet and timid.
    3. She may have found a better date, if she's actively dating she may have two or three dates set up within the same month.
    4. You guys just didn't click, you may have been a good guy and eligible for dating other women, but she didn't feel anything between you.
    5. She's was offended or disappointed by something you did. Maybe you didn't pay for the first date (which you shouldn't have to do, but some women want that) or maybe she is a gold digger and found out that you didn't have money, but those women aren't your time.

• You don't speak for all women.

• well im a Woman who is attract to guys., so ill comment:-)

i dont see why #1 is an issue. why should he pay you to go out if you want to go out. presumably you BOTH want to be there so your BOTH benefitting. he should pay if yore a prostitute... otherwise, why?

i dont care about #2.

i dont think phones and texting are helpful with dating. just creates extra drama. i rather just communicate when were face to face. so again do not care about #3.

#4, well if im not ready ill say im not ready. if he accepts this he's not too pushy. i dont think trying is bad. not respecting boundaries that are COMMUNICATE is bad. some women like sex immediately also he really can't know without asking.

#5. again without texting and phone calls this wouldn't even be an issue. and if a guy-or woman- disappears well i guess he's not interested. the is not not being clingy enough. this is not being intuits. an its good he let you know quickly. so you not waste time.

• Everything on this list is pretty accurate except number one for me. Number one is petty af.

• True 1 makes your ass get dump in the middle nowhere and you have to walk home by yourself.

• I really hope this is a joke.

1. The first date does not matter who pays. I COULD NOT care less. Said several times before, I'll pay. So long as it gets paid.

What if it doesn't work out? How many girls after you is he going to date or try to? How much will that add up to for him? Split the bill if it matters to you so much. Damn.

2. Have you TOLD him your last name? Have YOU even asked his? Mhm. Interesting.

3. "You Take Forever to Respond to Calls/ Messages or Respond With 1 Word Answers!" - Do you have a life? Define "forever".

There are some users that I take 2+ days to respond to just because I don't have the time. Great example. I JUST got to PMS from Wed/Thursday. Extremely busy and didn't have the time. - - - Maybe you're too clingy?

4. Sometimes. lmao. Yet, women can be the same way.

5. Ghosting is different than "not clingy enough". I'd rather a man who makes time for me and shows me he cares to do it. Not someone who's constantly trying to get my attention. Although, once in a while <3 it's nice to be spoiled like that.

@akadatank44 - You've blown up my kik like that before. I really liked coming back to that many messages.

So, umm, how do you define the "perfect" amount of clingy.

• i agree with all but one of these~ the guy should not be stuck with the tab just because he's a guy.

in my opinion, the person who does the asking should at least offer to pay; still, both parties should come prepared to pay for themselves. that way, if it goes bad, no one person is "indebted" to the other (since it's pretty sad that, even in 2016, some people still think paying for the date=you owe them sex).

• I agree with what the guys are saying. This is bullshit.

• Ohh god not this fucking shit again 😂 Get off the internet and go make some friends, you fucking feminazi

• Hmm, I'm like half the respondents; that first one threw me off. If I were in the situation, I'd have money on me anyway. Guys are not all the same who believe they should always be the one to pay. If he insist on paying, I'll at least chip in with the tip, or pay for his dinner on the next date. You talk about investing int he first date. What are YOU doing to show that you are also investing as well?

The second one about the cell phone is understandable, then again what specific time frame IS too long? I find that women freak out over this a lot. Maybe to a guy, not responding within a certain time is not a big deal or so threatening.

Being pushy for sex is a SUPER DUPER turn off for me. I'm the type that wouldn't give it up easily, whether it's the first, second, or third. I want to make sure I REALLY get to know him at least.

• First one isn't it.

I do hate the Calls/ Messages one.

Pushy for sex isn't that often and most dudes don't do that

I've seen dudes that are clingy and I've seen ones that barely are

• It's funny how you mention guys paying for the first date and all the guys get all pissed and start throwing out "feminazi" lololol. Feminism is the exact opposite. Feminists don't want guys to pay for shit, they want everything "equal."
    This take is about chivalry and manners, plain and simple, it has zero to do with feminism.
    Go back to your caves trolls.

• Feminists want equality for both genders
      which can and will never happen because the game is always at your advantage... more job opportunities easier life based on looks
      weaker bodies meaning less meinual jobs and more mind work.

Without my biase though
      Though feminists want equality for both genders
      feminazis want it better for women

That is the difference they're calling her a feminazi because she says the guy should have to pay unless she wants to.

Again you have more opportunity easier jobs and I've never seen ANYONE doing the same job getting paid less

I've seen MEN in the service industry get LESS HOURS but never paid more.

• Go back to your cage troll and stop sponging off men.

• That is inaccurate to an extreme. If feminism was for equality they wouldn't be fighting for more rights for women while downplaying or ignoring the loss of rights of men, many of which where at the hands of feminist.

• You seem to detest compromises.

Those are indeed happening in the real world but I think those wouldn't be problems if two lovers would resolve all of them maturely.

Also, why use the pronoun "we" in your title when the readers would be seeing "me" and "my" on your second point later on?

• I agree with half of these.. if you're too stingy to pay for me on a date, I can honestly assure you there won't be a second date and you'll see me making excuses to get out of the date. The pet names are stupid, please save that for further dates that lead to something serious, I have a name and it's not baby, honey, sweetie etc, lol probably easier for you to use this to all the girls you date, since I can't remember their first names. Oh I hate the clingy crap, if I don't message you straight away, please don't send me 5 messages back saying I guess you're not interested, we all have lives too or need breaks from staring at our phones.

• I think whoever asked the other person on the date should offer to pay. I don't necessarily feel like it should automatically be the man. After all, it's 2016 and women make their own money now. It's a level playing field in the modern dating world.

• Men should always pay, it's part of being a man. Just like a man should always let the woman go first, hold doors, walk her to her door. That's what a man does! A boy complains about it.

• @tylerdurden maybe I don't... but I certainly know how to attract them and be in control in my relationships. I'm not lonely, I live with a woman and I chose that woman from a pool of women I had been dating this year. And I had a POOL of women because I'm not a simp, like you. Simps don't call the shots, simps beg for scraps from guys like me.

• @tylerdurden and no offense "tyler" but at 45 you should fucking well know better. You're way too old to be scurrying after women to lick their shoes-grow up, get some backbone and when you do-YOU'LL GET WOMEN.

• Besides point 1, I totally agree on this. He doesn't NEED to pay my way BUT he does need to not get pushy for sex, etc etc

• I've been through all of this and I've got to say I totally free u!

• @CancerianMan81 im plenty smart enough. im a chemist. i also was a captain of my football team in high school. i can pretty much have any women i want.

• @dudeman hell yeah

• More from Girls
    38