4 Ways to Increase Your Success With Women (and Become a Prince)

Getting good with women is not by luck or by chance, there is a skill to it. The good part is that because it is a skill, it CAN be learned. Whether you want to be better with women to raise your confidence in yourself, or whether you are looking to find your soulmate, it doesn't change the fact that THESE are the key traits that all the men that have women HOOKED possess or pretend to possess (these can be faked through clever texting).

Become More Mysterious

Men like me constantly hear women complain about (but secretly love) the fact that they never know what I am thinking. The more mystery the better… as long as she doesn’t get the impression you are a serial killer out to get her.

Adopt a Busier Agenda

All humans want something that we cannot have. Or something that we have to really work for. When you have the image of being a ‘busy’ guy, women want to spend time with you. Why? They know that YOUR time is hard to come by, so they want as much of it as they can. Remember: Supply and demand. The less of your supply (free time available), the more you’ll be in demand.

Realize The Abundance Out There

I’ll define what I mean by ‘abundance’, but this is the word that I think most clearly defines what most men/women call ‘confidence’.

Dictionary.com defines abundance as: an extremely plentiful or over sufficient quantity or supply.

The top factor separating the Prince from the Average Joe of this world is this abundance mindset. If you feel like you have a good amount of quality women in your life, you will naturally act in a confident manner. On the flipside, abundance is virtually the OPPOSITE of desperate.

If you don't have women in your life (yet), start to watch movies/read books on men that DO have this life. Study James Bond, Hank Moody (Californication), or read The Art of Seduction. Once you realize that other men can have the life you want, then you can work towards accomplishing that.

Become a Leader

We have all heard that women like an ‘Alpha Male’. The reason for this is because alpha males are basically the leaders of their social group. Leaders in every field are the most highly regarded because of their natural ability to navigate through any situation comfortably.

You know the secretary sleeping with the CEO stereotype so often portrayed in movies and adult films? Well there is a lot of truth to that. Women like a man in charge… it goes back to our biological roots where the ‘alpha male’ of a tribe used to be counted on to hunt and provide food to keep the tribe alive and well. Biologically a woman is attracted to someone possessing these qualities because that ensures her best chance of survival for herself and her children.

-The Texting Prince

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 1

1. I really don't go for those who appear mysterious. Because once I observe their behavior and realize they are just like another human being... it's over/ As in all my interests are lost.

What Guys Said 2

So basically
    1. Ignore her
    2. Deliberately spend less time with her
    3. Be someone you aren't (if you really are an "alpha", good for you, but let's face it, if everyone was a leader, no one would be)

Well, it looks like I'm not getting a girlfriend, because I am the opposite of all of these.

Haha of course you would give something a thumbs down just because you don't think YOU can do it.

1) not ignore her, just don't reveal all your feelings to her and let her know what you are doing 24/7.

2) you shouldn't spend your entire waking hours with someone else, you should be working on your own life and she JOINS it.

3) No one is a born leader. It is learned. It means to take initiative for something. Set up a social event with your group of friends. Plan an exciting date. The point is YOU lead instead of relying on everyone else to do it for you.

4 (bonus): suck it up and quite whining. You poke holes in other people's articles instead of listening and trying to learn. I give you a thumbs down.

1. So basically deceive her then

2. That isn't what you said in the post. You said to "adopt a busier agenda" to purposely make less time with her

3. Not everyone wants lead all the time. Some of us like variety

4. That's alright, you wouldn't be the first to give me a thumbs down. I don't expect everyone to agree with me.

Sorry dude, we're just gonna have to agree to disagree.

I'd have to disagree with the sporadic one. It makes you seem uninterested

Exactly. And do you think telling a woman exactly how you feel works? Try that and get back to me.

Yes, being straightforward prevents confusing and gives a clear answer on whether or not its worth pursuing a relationship or if youve been freindzoned

*friendzoned