Why I Won't Date a Girl Who Doesn't Pay for the First Date

1. I want a sugar momma

Look, I'm lazy, I know it, and so does my mother. So I'm looking for a lady to take care of me, buy me video games, and all my food. Why? Because I deserve it damnit. I like to set the tone early on that I am a helpless creature who constantly needs to be taken care of.

2. It shows she is financially fit enough to make up for the fact that I'm not

As stated previously, I'm lazy. So I'm looking for a girl that has a good job, good enough for me to go without one for the rest of my life.

3. It's romantic

Who doesn't like to be doted on? Never mind showing me affection through your actions and communication. Only your purse speaks to me, and if your purse doesn't speak... Get lost.

So that's it, short Take. Leave comments below.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 8

I don't mind paying at all... as long as you're not arrogant or obnoxious about it.

My daughters dad and I aren't together anymore, but we spend a lot of time together, and when we do, he's always saying how broke he is, so when we go out as a "family" or just go for dinner together, which we have done a couple of times, more often than not, I pay for him.

If he was doing it as some kind of stance, I find it a bit weird. What would be wrong with halves?

Lol, really nothing is wrong with halves. My pov is that it should be half regardless. These gender norms make no sense.

Sad part, I meet a guy like this. He told me about a friend he had and how he wanted to have his life style ( He told me this around the 5th date) . Obviously I ended up paying for the 5 dates we had and once I understood his motives I blocked his number. Unfortunately, I am not the type to do the half and half thing. If I pay I will pay for the whole dinner, it's not going to break me to spend the money. But I have had ever few experiences with guys whinning on spending 50 dollars on a meal and some drinks. Generally they are more than happy too.

I have a feeling you will be very lonely...

Maybe if I actually believed this, more just a reflection on how absurd it is that women want men to pay for dates. There's no logic or reason behind that anymore

The big deal is that treating women like equals as a guy means that you're shooting yourself in the foot.

But lots of women have the same view on men and it's viewed as acceptable

Hahhah this is so funny but also so sad. 😂 I would literally laugh at a guy if they told me that, and then I would call them a cab because clearly if I'm paying for anything it's to send your childish ass back home with your mother. 😭💁🏼

Take was satirical, but honestly would never expect a girl to pay for the first date. If she didn't offer to pay for her half, even if I paid it still, that would be the last date.

Haha that's crazy because I'm the same way 😂 I always offer because that rude just to expect it but if he doesn't pay for me that would be the last date. Also if I insisted I pay then that's the last date too, because I would never have a guy pay for me if I wasn't serious about pursuing him. I mean you do have a point but that's just how it is. You know just like guys get paid more for doing the same job haha that's life it's not fair.

Some women expect men to pay and that's viewed as ok. If men wanting women to pay isn't ok then is shouldn't be ok the other way round

What is this Lol

Good luck with that girls who pay on first dates are rare

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Good luck with that pal

What Guys Said 6

I can sense the satire in this lol

This could have been a good take but you missed, that it's satire. Now we get people to believe this.

I'm not sure why I need to label it satire for it to be satire- should be pertinently obvious haha

Nope. Not everyone can tell.

it should be split 50/50. if i meet a girl for the first time and pay for a $20 dinner i better be getting something in return. like a bj

Lmao 😂 satire, right?

its also very chivalric of her and its a nice thing to do. it shows that she cares too.

lol good luck finding a girl who pays on the first date buddy it's like finding a needle in a haystack.