10 Traits I Most Want in a Girlfriend

This is based off a comment I posted that turned out way longer than I meant it to be. These are physical and personality things I really want in a girl:

Black or blonde hair.

This is my personal preference. Red and brown hair is still like a gift from the angels, but something about jet black and golden blonde make me ridiculously attracted to the person it's attached to.

Big eyes.

Maybe it's my love for Disney movies or anime, but a girl with big eyes says to me that she has a wonder and curiosity about everything. Like she wants to take in the whole world at once. Again, nothing on here is a deal breaker. It's just what i think I prefer.

An overjoyed-looking smile.

Doesn't have to be perfect, but if she looks like she's just bursting with joy, it makes me do the same.

Extremely sexual and adventurous.

Okay, I think its obvious all guys want this, but can you blame us? A girl who wants to maximize pleasure for herself AND me?! Who wouldn't want that? (And I would be sure to return the favor).

Cynical.

Weird, I know. But I like to know my girl is smart about what she likes and believes in. Anyone can buy into every commercial, celebrity, and magazine they see, but not everyone can question the truth behind them.

Smart.

A little different, basically a wise girl who makes wise decisions. She doesn't have to be fast, or good at puzzles. But if she can connect the dots between various cultural and historical patterns, or just knows the difference between "there" and "they're" it really does something to the amount of respect I give her, which is sexy.

Energetic.

Just always ready to laugh, say something, jump around, be active (she doesn't even need to be athletic, she just needs energy and spunk!)

Nerdy.

Yup, this is something I want. If she wants to marathon Game of Thrones and then talk about why Firefly isn't as good, I'll debate why Star Trek is better than both of them into the late hours of the night. Then we can play Overwatch over a meal of fish custard.

Silly.

Not funny, not a professional comedian. But rather just willing to have fun any time of the day! I want to be able to talk to her about why cars with headlights in the middle look cross-eyed, or why cats are like the assholes of the animal kingdom. I want her to be willing to talk about these things and not be scared they're too stupid or childish for her, or are bad for her image. And that brings me to my last one...

Confidence.

This isn't about appearing confident, this isn't about her looks, her personality, or her morals. This is about what comes later, the unhappiness that comes out in her thoughts and words and choices.

She has to believe, 100% that she is a happy, healthy, fucking gorgeous traveler skipping and dancing through life. Sure, I'd want her to wear makeup and have a fashion sense, but I don't want her to be unhappy.

This is worse than whatever she could be being insecure about. ESPECIALLY after I tell her every day how perfectly celestial she is and how surreal it is just being near her. If she is my girlfriend she should never ever ever ever feel bad about herself, and I will work my ass off to make that happen, but she needs to be willing to believe in herself.

Okay on to a less sad topic....

Bonus Round: Turn-Ons!

Boobs, butt, and pussy do it pretty well for me! 😊

But less obvious stuff:

Hoodies. For some reason. (I think my first crush wore hoodies everywhere).

Asians. Omg, Asian girls match my preferences so perfectly it's crazy.

Looooong hair. I don't know, I know it'll get in the way eventually, but *swoosh swoosh* it's like a flowing ocean of femininity! It's beautiful!

Small boobs. Yup, you heard me. Big boobs are sooo incredible, too, but they don't fit in my hands as well, and dont look cute AND sexy, they just look sexy.

Thanks for reading, guys! I hope you have just a splendidly fantastic day/evening/night!

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 14

This made me smile.

Cool description :D

Haha reading this made me laugh. I loved your description of long hair, "swoosh swoosh"

I am so happy that you mentioned confidence! Men rarely appreciate it, and on here at least, assume that confidence is the same as loud and arrogant.
    They then romanticize insecure women and that's unhealthy for both.

Nice list, pretty much I take it it's white girls and Asians you like? Lol

Is it weird that i'm silly and funny but at the same time smart and witty? It's weird like, I don't know just weird lol.

I do have pretty big brown eyes but a wavy golden brown hair , though i'm short and petite :P

I don't know if by Asians u mean the whole continent including the middle east if so then yeah i'm Asian lol.

Just because I'm curious, would you consider my hair blonde?

I fit a lot of your list, it's cute! I know my guy would agree with your list!

For those who found issue with his description, as in being not of their particular race; why not just plug yours into his list instead of being a white blonde girl... she is a beautiful dark completed black girl, with the prettiest long hair... Or she is Hispanic... Pacific Islander... He's not being racist, he's just expressing what appeals to him, his preference. When you look at this with an open mind it really is sweet, I hope he finds his designer built girl!! = ]

I see you have a thing for white girls...

Lol that's a little racist. Any color can be any of the above thing! I know tons of adorkable black girls and they're awesome! Don't be so prejudiced

Lol if I had to list my preferences I'd say white and Asian, but I guess that's just preference just like breast size. Attraction certainly matters but looks dont.

That's ok. I see you like all colors :) I agree I've seen a lot of
      Cute black women and Asians.

I don't want to sound conceited, but I think I have all of these! Naturally blonde hair. Big blue eyes. I have pretty big teeth that went through a few years of braces, so my smile is pretty big and straight. I wouldn't say I am REALLY sexually adventurous, but I am a very sexual person. I know what I believe in. I have my bachelor's degree and am now onto more degrees in higher ed. I like to think I'm a pretty energetic person. I like to keep myself busy and social. I get pumped up about nerdy things like genetics and expressed genes, sports statistics/game play, as well as reading books. Weird, I know. I hope that I can have a positive impact on the world through my career and through my character.

P. S. Cats are the assholes of the animal kingdom. One of my friends has a cat named Grady who walks in his water dish and then walks on his face to get him up in the morning. He also loves plants and dirt to be throughout the house. He loves that kitty though.

Basically a white college student

I was surprised how well I fit into this category. However, I don't claim to be intelligent, I'm ditsy, not stupid, I have common sense but not book smarts. I wish I did but that's okay, I make up for with creative skill. I would say I'm cynical, but I don't like it. I like being logical and positive.

I like your take. Well done! 👏

Thanks for mentioning us Asian girls I think we are pretty hot too... hehehehe

These are so cute!

What Guys Said 19

You're going to have to find a super girl to get all those traits in one woman LOL.

True, and realistically I don't expect to. But that's okay.
      I know I like these now, as a single person, but I don't know if I will later. I will probably like a lot more things once she's here. She will probably teach me that hey, I love brown hair, or hey I love quiet laid back girls. That's the thing about love.
      It changes preferences and opinions.

For me, it doesn't matter her hair's colour, her boob's size... A sweet girl, loyal, not taking drugs, and she should speak Catalan (or she should have will to learn my native language). Wishing to have children would be also interesting.

but where is non-promiscous? A good looking girl, but promiscous is like baking nice chocolate cake and then taking a big dump on the top.

I hope you find your Anime character.

don't forget skinny, or not a beast.

well shit, if any dude could find that he wouldn't be on here

Asian girls.. do u mean chinese or Indian?

Is that all?

And then there is me. I just want "a girl".

Don't forget loyalty...

The girl at the top has got good eyes. The second one one has the eyes similar to night time ghosts shown in movies. If she cries a lot an if her eyes turn red and swollen she will look really horrible. Anyway its your choice. You like something different.

That's a awesome list!

My list would include big boobs and not include cynical.

I prefer bigger (huge) boobs, but otherwise seems like a good list

I liked silly

I got a quick look at this take and it seems like you can't have everything as they say.

Well, I have similar preferences, basically all except for nerdy and big eyes... the other traits I like in a girl are almost the same.
    Very Good Take

Good luck with that - I try not to have criteria, I just go by connection - There might be similarities between the women but I don't really notice

That first girl is medicore.