4 Tips Sure To Get a Woman A Good Man

#1--Consider Nice Guys

Not the stereotypical nice guys who are basically cowardly women stuck in male bodies. I'm talking anybody except for Ike Turner, and guys who treat women like crap and hit them for no reason. [Only good reason to hit a woman is in life or death situations, of course.] Law abiding men and not drug lords that women usually fall for. Seriously, girls?! I'll shag anything and even I know they're the scum of the earth.

#2--Be ambitious

A woman who earns more than the man she's with is definitely NOT a parasite. Female breadwinners are never gold diggers, and any guy with any soul and half a brain would rather pay a prostitute than be with one[It's cheaper, and without heartbreak]. Plus potential financial crisis is the main reason men are avoiding marriage. You earn a lot, problem solved.

#3--Approach Men

Female logic is basically: When you see the perfect man, do nothing and expect the to approach. WE AREN'T psychic, so you can at the very least drop some fairly obvious hints that you want us. And aren't you tired of getting approached by guys you don't want? Well as long as you're too lazy to approach instead, get used to it, love.

#4--Be regularly sexual

We'll understand and respect if you're on the rag or sad etc. But in situations where you have no real excuses, please at least snuggle with us and let us massage you, it will surely make us feel better after a stressful day.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 6

I approach men, its not working

• 4d

very cool

I don't approach men, and I thought being a nice guy was part and parcel of having a good man... he's not exactly a good man if he's an asshole. But yea, I've only ever had good guys, fortunately. I think it's down to being able to read people more so. Most people who don't have good men ever, they're just easily led, fall in love too easy or are more naive so the guy can lie to her and pretend he's good when he's shit.

So basically, be the type of girl guys want to be with? That is actually good advice, applies to guys as well.

"3 Approach men" this works both ways, especially for men who form crushes on women and never act on it. Who ever has the crush initiates first, it should be as simple as that. None of this having to take each other by the hand. This way men won't moan about women not approaching them and vice versa.

#3 Not every guy is approachable. There is nobody that's perfect. And yes, men aren't psychic. But their has to be something mutual not a one way street. If he is not interested in you. Your wasting your time. You have mature men and immature men.

#4 is flat out wrong. You get sexual, and you will turn him into somebody who feels he doesn't have to work hard to get and keep her. He doesn't feel the need to marry you, because you already gave up all those rights as a wife to him as a girlfriend. He will not know the difference, and think its all the same. People are out for their own gain and intentions.

#1 & #2 is fair at best. But #4 is a flat out no-no. That will never work. He either choose to stay or go even when he's getting sex. Ask every woman who's had this happened to her. This is the reality. Men and women use each other, instead of taking it seriously.

What Guys Said 7

"Not the stereotypical nice guys who are basically cowardly women stuck in male bodies.

'Ey, you got a problem with femboys?

Number 3 is good advice to approach men.

#1. Be a quality woman.

#2. Give a damn about your appearance.

#3. Make an effort to approach and/or lineup dates with apps like tinder (set the parameters for men likely to be out of college and in the work force for a few years. If you're in college, then just set the age range to a little older).

#4. Be open and direct about what you want. If you don't know what you want, then take time to sit and right down what you want out of a relationship and partner (keep in mind step #1).

Funny how you designed a way for your self to get laid.

Great take. And I agree, real nice guys are the best, versus conceited brash guys who don't care about you, but will fuck anyone.

Can u help me out on this question about a nice girl? I can post the link if u can

I think it boils down to:
    - expect someone mature, who communicates through problems and shows a genuine desire to meet your expressed needs.
    - be someone mature, who communicates through problems and have a genuine desire to meet their needs.
    - find someone with the above, who you find attractive, who has similar enough relationship goals to you and desires in a relationship that the compromises needed are not to massive for either of you.

Problems is nice guys do not tingle women's vagina and tend to treat women as equals. Women crave drama, want men better than them and constantly being unsure of their standings in relationship. Nice guys tend to be predictable and not tingle their vagina.