Why You Should Have Sex on the First Date

If the feeling is right... have sex on the first date! HERE IS WHY:

1. You'll know if there is physical chemistry

Sure everyone is nervous their first time with someone new, but it is quite easy to tell whether your partner knows what they are doing and wants to please you. People can spend weeks and months dating- only to find out that they are not compatible in bed once they do sleep together.

2. A lasting impression

If the date is good and there is passionate sexual attraction, AKA "fireworks" under the sheets, then your date will certainly remember you in a good way. Endorphins or the "feel good" hormones are released and you will get him/her thinking about you all week long!

3. Doesn't make you "easy"

Just because the feeling is right and you decide to sleep with the person that you like, this doesn't make you promiscuous. In the day and age of moving things "fast", "fast food", no time for dating, work work work- progressing a physical relationship should be based on a couple's decision and not societal standards.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 26

Technical word for that usually is
    www.geekfill.com/.../One-Night-Stand.jpg

I rather figure out if my personality matches with my date first, then have sex. This probably takes at least 3-5 dates.

I agree, good take.

You should do it on the first date because that's all guys want.

Hard to believe this my take is from a woman but it's interesting and I've only had sex on the first date one time but I still saw her every so often afterwards so it's not a bad thing if you have been talking for awhile beforehand, I usually am having sex on the third date or even later at times

A guy who can never pass the first date had no better hope than writing this thinking that girl will read this, change their behavior, and he will finally get laid.

Always fuck on the first date.

lmao

Girls, listen to her and start putting out on the first date. Stop being prudes. I bought you dinner now I get pussy.

8 likes from guys. 0 likes from girls. Lololol.

I agree. I once had sex instead of a first date. We met on POF and unfortunately could not get together for about 5 days due to schedules. We started texting and got deep into things. I mean she started asking about sex and other issue pretty quick. We talked on the phone a number of times. 3-5 hrs a day for 5 days. When our date day arrived it felt like we were on date 15. we hinted around at things like "maybe we should pick a restaurant close to your house in case I get you drunk and want to take advantage of you..." ... just joking around. We both knew what we wanted but didn't want to say it at first. Then she finally said "how about we skip the date and you just come to my house for sex. Of course I agreed. I walked in her door, said hello, kissed her, she got on her knees and started sucking my cock. It could not have been more then 60 seconds after walking in. we had sex, talked for about an hour an a half, had sex again, talked more. It was a really nice and memorable night. I left thinking that would be the last time I saw her. but we did date for about a month. I was only 3 months out from my unwanted divorce and I was just not ready for any relationship. But it continues to be one of my best memories of dating.
    Any woman that thinks guys will think they are slutty or easy are just full of crap. If the feeling is right, there is nothing wrong with having sex on the first date. I respect a woman a lot more that does it when it feels right over someone that uses a calendar to tell them when it is ok to have sex.

And you get to find out his size and skill in bed to see if it's worth going on a second date.

Yay, man! 👋🏼 😀 The guy gets to know if she can suck and ride a dick like a champ.

yeah right! when does a girl ever feel its "right"?

Whenever you both feel it's right , not necessarily the first date though.
    If I went out on a first date and after lunch/dinner and I unzipped my pants I guarantee that would be an instant WTF get away from me.
    Yeah sorry but no not me, if we like each other and continue to see each other to where the spark happens then we'll know it's the right time.

Yeah but what if the guy or girl you're seeing is literally having sex with everyone on the first date?

I would love all girls to be like you <3.

Lol! She said "if and when" it feels right.

Wqnting her near you * typo not need you. I am on mobile.

Lol. Don't worry about the typos I get what your saying.

"In the day and age of moving things "fast", "fast food", no time for dating, work work work- progressing a physical relationship should be based on a couple's decision and not societal standards"
    i definitly agree with that

"Does* make you "easy""
    Fixed it. If you don't want any lasting relationships, go for it.
    If you've talked to someone for a little bit and jump into bed with them, they get their satisfaction and very well may just think of it as fucking around. If someone is willing to wait a month+ for you, better chance they dont just want sex.

"It doesn't make you easy"

Lol yes it does.

Not if you're discriminating with who you choose to date/have sex with. It doesn't mean having sex with just anyone, it means having sex with the people you really like on the first date.

@frozenhorizon Im saying that your logic is bad.

Yours is bad, you can sleep with someone on the first date and not be easy. The key words in the post are "if the feeling is right". If you go on 12 dates and it only "feels right" on one of them, but you have sex on the first date, how does that make you easy? Over 90% of the people failed to have sex.

I would support getting physical when time feels right but it would very rarely be a first date for me, I think sometimes it can put a bit of early pressure on a budding relationship though in this day and age through other forms of communication you can feel you know each other quite well by the time you have a first date.

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 23

I definitely feel this is a dude writing this... So transparent...

Don't doubt it. It's a dude and one very stupid thinking this is some kind of marketing campaign which could make it easier for him finally having sex. :)

May as well, if it's inevitable you're going to fuck then get it over with! I like not beating around the bush too.

There is no specific date number that you have to adhere to, do it when both of you feel it's right.
    Sorry Anon, but I think it's more like: "If the feeling is right... have sex on whatever date you like!" (wasn't intended to rhyme lmao)

Have sex on the first date so he can smoke you like a cigarette and throw you out as soon as he's done looking for another one..

That's one way to get an STD.

• 3d

no sex before marriage

Really? That sounds really stupid and careless to me. "Fucks on the first date" is like the definition of slut

I recently had sex on the first date for the first time ever and I don't regret it at all.

I expected to never hear from him again but he was so into me and really wanted to get to know me after. We spent 3 months dating and while it didn't work out in the end I am glad I didn't spend 3 months getting to know him before we slept together for him to then vanish afterwards.

It's not something I plan to make a habit of doing but with him it felt right and at least we had fun and he didn't make me feel cheap or used.

only sluts fuck on their first date

Bullfuckingshit. If you do that you will forever br labelled low value. It will NEVER change only society will invent more covert feminist lies. And men are jumpin on the bandwagon in order to get pussy faster with less effort.

So you're telling me you're an idiot who's okay to get STDS possibly raped, murdered for a bit of attention? Shocking. Go get your phone post a bunch of half clothed selfies and show off your mani you spent an hour doing nail art with that'll chip off in ten minutes.

So, how's this logic working out for you?

I've always put out on the first date. It's rare when I don't get asked on consecutive dates.

Lol yaaa.. no thanks.

never done it on a first date, but the second? that's fair game lol.

sure, i worried that, if i did sleep with him, i'd never see him again. and, when it came up in a conversation we had some time later, he said: "and, if i had done that, would i really have been worth seeing again?"

:) <3

i don't think that sleeping together early on means that the relationship is doomed. just use protection until you know that neither of you has some icky std.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If this is what you believe and want, then good for you. But I believe in keeping it classy and not opening my legs on a first date. I think I'd only like to bang boyfriends, not random strangers.

Looks like someone hooked up with their date and now wants to justify it.
    You are easy if you sleep on a first date with someone.

Bullshit

• More from Girls
    3