Ladies, He Just Wants To F*CK YOU!

My bf's good male friend and I were talking the other day. He is actually a handsome guy, with a good job, and overall seems like a down to earth guy. The weird question he gets asked every time is, "why are you with your obese gf?"

His girlfriend is quite severely overweight with acne problems, but seems to be a sweet lady! Although I had anticipated that he would respond to the above question with "because she has a great personality and I love her", I didn't think I would hear the harsh reality right then and there.

"Hate to say it, but obese girls are easier... I mean they put out more, and I feel secure in the relationship, dated a bunch of hot girls who are full of themselves, too much to handle". His response was pretty direct, and I got more astonished as he continued. "I like her (gf), and I don't have to try as hard, she knows she is lucky to have me as people think we are opposites."

"So then you wanna be with her for the long run or..?" I asked. He smiled and quickly replied, "Between us, she isn't the girl i'm gonna marry. It's just so easy right now, she puts out, is loyal, and clings to me. I literally barely put in no effort. I love it. I do what I want, when I want. Don't get me wrong she is great, but we both know that we are in different leagues".

The next week I saw them together as we went on a double date. She looked uneasy, as her man was staring at the hot, fit waitresses across the room. Makes me wonder whether there are many cases of these sort of relationships going on. I would rather be single than have someone be with me because I'm "easy" and my man doesn't have to put in effort.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 43

Hot girls do exactly the same thing to guys all the time - it's nothing new. How many women have dated rich old men - that they really weren't attracted to - to get money, fame, or connections? TONS OF THEM!

Yes, it's kind of pathetic either way, but again, it happens all the time by both sexes.

We all know that guys are very good at assigning girls a "1 to 10" rating, but girls do exactly the same thing to guys, except that most girls use a much more complicated ratings system (or believe they do, anyway). Still, they rate guys the same way (but not with the same criteria) as guys do girls.

And a girl who is generally valued as, say, a 6 by guys is likely to end up with a guy that is generally valued as a 6 by girls. Sure, there might be a one-level difference on way or another, but people generally end up with someone at or very close to their own number - and when they don't, there's usually a reason (that isn't always immediately obvious, but it's there), as the original post's example illustrates.

Which is why I tell both guys and girls: if you want to date someone with a high value, you have to have a high value yourself (and remember that YOUR value is being judged by the OPPOSITE sex, using THEIR criteria, not yours!). If you are a 5, you aren't getting a 9 or a 10 unless you come with a yacht and a ski lodge or something else big to balance the deal - OR you're willing to do most of the work and let them use you for whatever you have to offer.

I don't get to drive a Ferrari just because I'd like to - I only get to drive one if I can AFFORD to drive one - meaning: if I've created/earned/gathered enough money (value!) to trade for one. The "significant other" market is no different than any other market - you are worth what the majority of the buyers think you are worth, no matter how you feel about it, and you can only buy what you can afford.

@mroracle nice, trying to downplay it...

@cross98 Because the fact is, women for the most part ultimately decide wheter there will be a relationship or not, with an exception when it comes to these 20% or so alpha males. Tinder studies such as this one also presents strong evidence for this kind of behaviour of women (hypergamy) So yes, i definitely can make such bold statements on women, as there is plenty of evidence to suggest this being fact, and so many guys on this site report noticing such behaviour in females from their own experiences that it all adds up. So you're wrong deal, with it.
      worst-online-dater.tumblr.com/.../tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are

So i am actually being understanding, i know why women do this, and i know why men act like we do, but the reason im being critical of women is because it is ultimately their fault for so many people being single and unhappy, because feminism and the welfare state has made it so that the average woman typically no longer finds the average man attractive.

ha! Your boyfriends friend is awesome!

I don't think the girl has to be fat for her to be that way though. Some girls are just really submissive that way.

I'm sorry, but your boyfriend's friend is a douchebag. :P

I am about 80% certain that OP is a guy.

Fake Take to put men down.
    Nice Take, sweetheart.

I think it's a dude post to bring on the women triggers.

@Scrambledagain There's that possibility. But I don't know why every bad post on GAG has to be by a guy. Girls can be shitty too, and considering how many shitty girls there's in GAG, I don't know why people are surprised when Takes like this happen.

He's a douchebag something a lot of us aren't.

Spoken like a true man, didn't lie, didn't sugarcoat. People can call him "douchebag" all they want but peoples... THIS is the reality. Bigger girls DO put out more, they are more appreciative especially when the guy is their opposite. the downside is when the insecurity kicks in. Because i mean, like your friend said, everyone knows their league. You think the obese girl doesn't know that he just wants to fuck? im sure she does. and she keeps doing it too because I've seen what its like for bigger girls, all the guys are too busy running after the skinny firm bodies that big girls don't get any. So they take all they can... When they can. They know they are probably some kinda last option but oh well.

Sounds like a guy who's just tired of being cheated on by hot girls, but ends up becoming like them. How great.

If you think that's terrible you're completely unaware of how women work.

every guy knows the uglier the girl, the easier she is to manipulate and have power over. I personally have zero interest in dating a girl who isn't in my league but to each their own. I've banged girls who are 2-3 points below me and they suck the D like madmen lol.

I dont buy it...

I think ur boyfriend is the friend and u r the girl
    If thats true just leave him just knowing the reality would break ur heart

Well, that guy is just lame.
    I only fuck with hot girls and they fuck great, are loyal, etc.
    Maybe because I'm a goddam love beast!!!

D***head. Sounds like he needs his a** beat. But if he isn't cheating or lying to her, hard to fault him for it. But it sounds like he is lying his a** off. Possible he might be doing it to spite the hot b**** girls, guys can work in mysterious ways sometimes.

I'm surprised, that you're surprised, lol. This is a common occurance. Just think, if he would have said from the beginning I just want to fuck you consistantly for a couple years then find a girlfriend, do you think she would be okay with that? Probably not. So you probably will say, well go get a friends with benefits, right? Now if every guy did that then there wouldn't be enough girls who want casual sex to go around. Women want a relationship, and guys want sex, in general. So it's clear to me that eventually some guys will give up on casual sex and get into a relationship because it's too difficult to find enough sex without it. Both men and women are guilty of being with someone for the wrong reasons.

Don't get confused. Her overweight girlfriend should thank for having had sex experience with a hot boyfriend.

Yeah I would hate to be on the wrong end of that relationship - It seems really cavalier to me like he will probably break her heart - I found myself wishing he would go with a hot girl and get a STD.

WHAT THE FRIG.
    Who on earth says that sort of thing?
    HE'S LETTING OUR SECRET OUT! DISPATCH THE –
    just kidding, loool.

But seriously. What the actual. Is wrong with this guy. Has he no sense of morality?

You should have a poll asking how many times that happens between men vs women.
    Since we know women do that too for security. It'd be fun to know.

Fe sorry for that girl feeling lucky. Thts y I have trust issues.

• More from Guys
    23

What Girls Said 25

So the friend just likes not having competition? I would think that was OK if he wasn't staring at hotter women on purpose with his girlfriend right there! I agree with you, guys like that are a bit weird.

Oh, I've seen plenty of duded that do this. All selfish morons, of course...
    I can't say whether you're the dude in the story or really the girl who 'interviewed' him (probably the dude, though), and you're trying to make yourself (people like you - like that dude) more relatable... but... it's not working.

Sorry, but your friend is an asshole.

That's sad.

Why are you friends with this jackass?

• 6d

good take

There are lots of guys like him. I know some. They're just assholes when it comes to dating and relationships, it's nothing new, it's always happened. I also know a couple of girls who are exactly like the girlfriend, not fat though, just insecure and willing to put up with so much crap from their man that if they had self esteem they'd get rid of him for.
    Just hopefully your boyfriend is nothing like his friend haha

I do not understand the problem. why to date with the piece of sh... t? I am talking about the guy. Who wout out of the girls here stand such attitute to yourself? Lose the weight, get your skin in proper look, find the way better guy and enjoy the looks of other guys at you.

This is a man troll

How long did it take you to make this up?

haha... love this.. it explains why all the weird fucked up warped loser males of today are dating all these fat pig women are ugly gross rude and weird

I'm sure there are some good looking guys out there that aren't terrible people.

This doesn't seem real.

When women see a guy with an obese girlfriend, that guy basically becomes a non-entity to them -- even if he's hot.

like, basically he has just disqualified himself for every woman who's seen him with that girlfriend (and all those women's friends, too).

Harsh reality, but, reality nonetheless. Women don't want themselves basically put in the same league as the girlfriend.

So... on the off-chance that this is actually real... this guy is totally fucking up his own plan. lol.

Nah, not really, a lot of hot girls who have gotten hurt by hot guys before might interpret such a guy dating an overweight girl as someone who isn't shallow (which is extremely rare among goodlooking guys) which sometimes makes them interested. I've seen something like this happen before.
      Also, he might be low key texting other girls on tinder while dating this fat girl, and they won't know he is with her as long as he has his other social media set to private

That's horrible! If it's too good to be true, it probably is. I really hope she's broken off with him and moved on. A guy like that doesn't deserve loyalty or respect. Personally, I've been cheated on, used for sex, and abused. It really brings your self esteem down and gives you trust issues. As a friend, I know some see it as rude, but I'd talk to her. She doesn't deserve to go through the consequences of that, no good human being should.

Hmmmm this is interesting. I can see this happening, although I have seen different. My father was a buff good looking guy in the military and my mother was a bigger woman and guess what? He fell in love with her after two weeks, and they got married in two months, and have been married for 21 years now. Sometimes men will say things in order to "cover" for themselves because they are insecure with the type of woman they like, in this case the bigger woman, so they feel like they have say things like "Yeah, this is only temporary..." but then again you never know what it could turn into. Guys can be afraid of how they're going to be judged among their friends. My boyfriend now is handsome and successful and he dated a bigger girl in the past and she wasn't exactly facially attractive, but he was with her for four years, so I doubt that all instances it's just because it's for sex.

what a piece of sh*t! it's true that i have met guys who are like this, but i have also met guys that aren't. that's why we weed through the garbage when we're looking. i think you should tell her what he said. she deserves a chance to live a happy life.

He sounds like a dick. Oh well. Some people are dicks, and some people are not. Oh well.

He shouldn't be leading her on

The girl is just as stupid as the guy she's dating, her relationship is guided by his and her insecurity

This is actually really dumb. The guy is too lazy or insecure to go for who he really wants.

I wouldn't say it's dumb maybe selfish but i'm thinking if he's working a full time job.
      Then he doesn't to have to also jump through hoops to impress her and then keep his girlfriend happy but he also doesn't want to be lonely.

@sedrftvgyhujik
      He's still compromising though. He would rather be with the fit waitresses. And if he has to jump through hoops to impress someone he probably isn't that desirable to begin with.
      Anyway, I just don't think this is a good attitude to have towards relationships.

• More from Girls
    5