Ladies, He Just Wants To F*CK YOU!

My bf's good male friend and I were talking the other day. He is actually a handsome guy, with a good job, and overall seems like a down to earth guy. The weird question he gets asked every time is, "why are you with your obese gf?"

His girlfriend is quite severely overweight with acne problems, but seems to be a sweet lady! Although I had anticipated that he would respond to the above question with "because she has a great personality and I love her", I didn't think I would hear the harsh reality right then and there.

"Hate to say it, but obese girls are easier... I mean they put out more, and I feel secure in the relationship, dated a bunch of hot girls who are full of themselves, too much to handle". His response was pretty direct, and I got more astonished as he continued. "I like her (gf), and I don't have to try as hard, she knows she is lucky to have me as people think we are opposites."

"So then you wanna be with her for the long run or..?" I asked. He smiled and quickly replied, "Between us, she isn't the girl i'm gonna marry. It's just so easy right now, she puts out, is loyal, and clings to me. I literally barely put in no effort. I love it. I do what I want, when I want. Don't get me wrong she is great, but we both know that we are in different leagues".

The next week I saw them together as we went on a double date. She looked uneasy, as her man was staring at the hot, fit waitresses across the room. Makes me wonder whether there are many cases of these sort of relationships going on. I would rather be single than have someone be with me because I'm "easy" and my man doesn't have to put in effort.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit
Sponsored

What Guys Said 43

• Hot girls do exactly the same thing to guys all the time - it's nothing new. How many women have dated rich old men - that they really weren't attracted to - to get money, fame, or connections? TONS OF THEM!

Yes, it's kind of pathetic either way, but again, it happens all the time by both sexes.

We all know that guys are very good at assigning girls a "1 to 10" rating, but girls do exactly the same thing to guys, except that most girls use a much more complicated ratings system (or believe they do, anyway). Still, they rate guys the same way (but not with the same criteria) as guys do girls.

And a girl who is generally valued as, say, a 6 by guys is likely to end up with a guy that is generally valued as a 6 by girls. Sure, there might be a one-level difference on way or another, but people generally end up with someone at or very close to their own number - and when they don't, there's usually a reason (that isn't always immediately obvious, but it's there), as the original post's example illustrates.

Which is why I tell both guys and girls: if you want to date someone with a high value, you have to have a high value yourself (and remember that YOUR value is being judged by the OPPOSITE sex, using THEIR criteria, not yours!). If you are a 5, you aren't getting a 9 or a 10 unless you come with a yacht and a ski lodge or something else big to balance the deal - OR you're willing to do most of the work and let them use you for whatever you have to offer.

I don't get to drive a Ferrari just because I'd like to - I only get to drive one if I can AFFORD to drive one - meaning: if I've created/earned/gathered enough money (value!) to trade for one. The "significant other" market is no different than any other market - you are worth what the majority of the buyers think you are worth, no matter how you feel about it, and you can only buy what you can afford.

• @mroracle nice, trying to downplay it...

• @cross98 Because the fact is, women for the most part ultimately decide wheter there will be a relationship or not, with an exception when it comes to these 20% or so alpha males. Tinder studies such as this one also presents strong evidence for this kind of behaviour of women (hypergamy) So yes, i definitely can make such bold statements on women, as there is plenty of evidence to suggest this being fact, and so many guys on this site report noticing such behaviour in females from their own experiences that it all adds up. So you're wrong deal, with it.
      worst-online-dater.tumblr.com/.../tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are

• So i am actually being understanding, i know why women do this, and i know why men act like we do, but the reason im being critical of women is because it is ultimately their fault for so many people being single and unhappy, because feminism and the welfare state has made it so that the average woman typically no longer finds the average man attractive.

• I'm sorry, but your boyfriend's friend is a douchebag. :P

• ha! Your boyfriends friend is awesome!

I don't think the girl has to be fat for her to be that way though. Some girls are just really submissive that way.

• Spoken like a true man, didn't lie, didn't sugarcoat. People can call him "douchebag" all they want but peoples... THIS is the reality. Bigger girls DO put out more, they are more appreciative especially when the guy is their opposite. the downside is when the insecurity kicks in. Because i mean, like your friend said, everyone knows their league. You think the obese girl doesn't know that he just wants to fuck? im sure she does. and she keeps doing it too because I've seen what its like for bigger girls, all the guys are too busy running after the skinny firm bodies that big girls don't get any. So they take all they can... When they can. They know they are probably some kinda last option but oh well.

• Yea this doesn't represent all men
    Just those who are assholes

• That's your interpretation and perception of their relationship. By the way, who are to be assigning judgment whether someone feels unsecured or secured, let alone which person a guy or girl ought to date.

I bet deep down you relish to be in the position of the girl you are trying to body-shame. Sadly for you she has the guy girls like you struggle to date.

By the way since when does an easy-to-date girl or guy a bad thing? Like it or not, we are living in the era of high-speed dating. If you can't up your game, don't blame it on flimsy hypothesis such as obese girls are an easy fuck target.

• The guy is not a douchebag, he is simply honest. And all you girls who think that there are guys out there who are good looking, fit, fun, popular but also romantic and want to find "the one", you are living in a fantasy world. Every guy's goal is to fuck you. Doesn't matter how he presents himself. There is a very small amount of guys who actually care more about feelings, but those are not the guys any of you are ever going to be attracted to, because usually they are some kind of losers, gamers, nerds, virgins and so on. So just accept the truth... or, you know, don't accept it, and keep being stupid and blind, and keep getting disappointed and saying how all men are the same... whatever, your choice

• Lol I love this

• @mostwomenshouldstfu Well I've got nothing to keep under control, Im not a girl. I just wrote some true words that girls usually dont like to hear.

• Honest? You think his girlfriend knows this then?

• He's a douchebag something a lot of us aren't.

• I'm surprised, that you're surprised, lol. This is a common occurance. Just think, if he would have said from the beginning I just want to fuck you consistantly for a couple years then find a girlfriend, do you think she would be okay with that? Probably not. So you probably will say, well go get a friends with benefits, right? Now if every guy did that then there wouldn't be enough girls who want casual sex to go around. Women want a relationship, and guys want sex, in general. So it's clear to me that eventually some guys will give up on casual sex and get into a relationship because it's too difficult to find enough sex without it. Both men and women are guilty of being with someone for the wrong reasons.

• You should have a poll asking how many times that happens between men vs women.
    Since we know women do that too for security. It'd be fun to know.

• Fake Take to put men down.
    Nice Take, sweetheart.

• I think it's a dude post to bring on the women triggers.

• @Scrambledagain There's that possibility. But I don't know why every bad post on GAG has to be by a guy. Girls can be shitty too, and considering how many shitty girls there's in GAG, I don't know why people are surprised when Takes like this happen.

• I've known two guys who've done this. 1 of them ended up marrying her, the other cheats on his girlfriend constantly and only keeps her around cause it's easy sex when he's to lazy to pick up. One of my best friends is a good looking catch of a guy and he prefers fatter more homely women so there's that too.

• ''She is great and sweet but we are from different leagues''
    What does that even mean?
    A stereotype hall of fame douchebag boyfriend friend , why you didn't tell her? Not even a warning. If this happens to me i would tell my partner to stop seeing this ''friend'' and tell the other great and sweet person what is going down.
    There still gentlemen out there.

• Big whoop. This happens to guys a lot we get used for dinners and movies while the hot chick sits on her phone texting the guy she's going to fuck that night after you drop her off.

Im far from bitter because its a numbers game for us guys but this is also common for women. Its just life men/women SUCK.

• Yeah I would hate to be on the wrong end of that relationship - It seems really cavalier to me like he will probably break her heart - I found myself wishing he would go with a hot girl and get a STD.

• Maybe she's fully aware of the situation and just enjoying it while it lasts. At least she got sex out of it, which wouldn't happen if the genders were reversed. Also no one is born obese: imagine being born with an ugly face..

• Wow and this is why guys don't tell women what we really think. You can't keep a secret for the life of you. This type of talk takes place between guys all the time and we just don't tell women thats what we think. Haha I will make sure not to tell any women in the future what I really think because you don't know how to keep your mouth shut about this type of thing. You'll go tell other women about it.

• He is an asshole

• the girl should just dump him, go to the gym , and then after a few months bump into him like "in your face, cunt."

• I am about 80% certain that OP is a guy.

• More from Guys
    23

What Girls Said 25

• Why are you friends with this jackass?

• This doesn't seem real.

When women see a guy with an obese girlfriend, that guy basically becomes a non-entity to them -- even if he's hot.

like, basically he has just disqualified himself for every woman who's seen him with that girlfriend (and all those women's friends, too).

Harsh reality, but, reality nonetheless. Women don't want themselves basically put in the same league as the girlfriend.

So... on the off-chance that this is actually real... this guy is totally fucking up his own plan. lol.

• Nah, not really, a lot of hot girls who have gotten hurt by hot guys before might interpret such a guy dating an overweight girl as someone who isn't shallow (which is extremely rare among goodlooking guys) which sometimes makes them interested. I've seen something like this happen before.
      Also, he might be low key texting other girls on tinder while dating this fat girl, and they won't know he is with her as long as he has his other social media set to private

• Sorry, but your friend is an asshole.

• And this is why I will stay single..
    Not because I'm obese (I'm not) but assholes like this ruin it.

• Hmmmm this is interesting. I can see this happening, although I have seen different. My father was a buff good looking guy in the military and my mother was a bigger woman and guess what? He fell in love with her after two weeks, and they got married in two months, and have been married for 21 years now. Sometimes men will say things in order to "cover" for themselves because they are insecure with the type of woman they like, in this case the bigger woman, so they feel like they have say things like "Yeah, this is only temporary..." but then again you never know what it could turn into. Guys can be afraid of how they're going to be judged among their friends. My boyfriend now is handsome and successful and he dated a bigger girl in the past and she wasn't exactly facially attractive, but he was with her for four years, so I doubt that all instances it's just because it's for sex.

• I find everything he said totally offensive, but what I can't figure out is why someone with as big an ego as that would want to be seen with someone so far below his standards. Does the label of being in a relationship mean more to him that being in a relationship with someone he wants to show off? That's weird.

• Because he's getting sex, companionship, and frankly who gives a shit what other people think. The fact that you mention "being seen with someone so far below his standards" indicates that you are one of those socially insecure creatures that finds other peoples opinions important. News flash: 99% of people are idiots. Look at the candidates for US President for evidence of that.

• @raspberry0416 Do you walk up to someone, whether you know him/her well or not, and say, wow, why are you with that person? You're so much above them. Unless the other person is an addict or thief, I don't know if I've ever seen someone come up out of the blue and tell someone they can do better than that.

• @zagor Bear with me a minute. I'm saying that if he's the kind of guy who will be with someone he's believes is below him and doesn't treat her well, it's strange he would want to be associated with her in any way. That's an inconsistency. But my point is that he's likely full of crap. He probably does like this girl and find her attractive. He only uses this "I don't have to treat her well because she's obese" excuse for dating her as a facade. I don't believe any man who values himself highly would have a public relationship with someone he thinks is trash.

• Oh, I've seen plenty of duded that do this. All selfish morons, of course...
    I can't say whether you're the dude in the story or really the girl who 'interviewed' him (probably the dude, though), and you're trying to make yourself (people like you - like that dude) more relatable... but... it's not working.

• That's sad.

• The girl is just as stupid as the guy she's dating, her relationship is guided by his and her insecurity

• what a piece of sh*t! it's true that i have met guys who are like this, but i have also met guys that aren't. that's why we weed through the garbage when we're looking. i think you should tell her what he said. she deserves a chance to live a happy life.

• I do not understand the problem. why to date with the piece of sh... t? I am talking about the guy. Who wout out of the girls here stand such attitute to yourself? Lose the weight, get your skin in proper look, find the way better guy and enjoy the looks of other guys at you.

• So the friend just likes not having competition? I would think that was OK if he wasn't staring at hotter women on purpose with his girlfriend right there! I agree with you, guys like that are a bit weird.

• I've been the not so pretty girl who puts out easily for quite a few jerks like him.

• That's horrible! If it's too good to be true, it probably is. I really hope she's broken off with him and moved on. A guy like that doesn't deserve loyalty or respect. Personally, I've been cheated on, used for sex, and abused. It really brings your self esteem down and gives you trust issues. As a friend, I know some see it as rude, but I'd talk to her. She doesn't deserve to go through the consequences of that, no good human being should.

• Yeah I don't want to be in a relationship that he thinks I'm easy. I should be of value in his eyes. Someone that is very uniques and he should know I would care extremely for him, but to disrespect me like that he needs to get out of my life.

• good take

• This is actually really dumb. The guy is too lazy or insecure to go for who he really wants.

• I wouldn't say it's dumb maybe selfish but i'm thinking if he's working a full time job.
      Then he doesn't to have to also jump through hoops to impress her and then keep his girlfriend happy but he also doesn't want to be lonely.

• @sedrftvgyhujik
      He's still compromising though. He would rather be with the fit waitresses. And if he has to jump through hoops to impress someone he probably isn't that desirable to begin with.
      Anyway, I just don't think this is a good attitude to have towards relationships.

• I went on a date with my guy friend who's always playing hot and cold. I ask him what are his intentions and if he likes me. He said kinda and I may have potential. His a really sweet nice guy, but could he be the nice guy girls should be carful with? Could he be a player?

• How long did it take you to make this up?

• I'm sure there are some good looking guys out there that aren't terrible people.

• More from Girls
    5