I Had Sex with My Best Friend's Boyfriend

My best friend and I have been friends for over 8 years. She started dating Jeff when we had just started college. Jeff was pretty sexy, I have to admit. He was flirty and funny, and really knew how to get what he wants. And that night, I knew I wanted him.

Reading week had approached my best friend and I. She had plans to go back home to visit her family. I gave her a hug as she was packing (we were roommates), and she headed out. Jeff drove her to the airport, and I snuggled into my pjs to watch a movie. About an hour into my movie, I heard a knock on the door... and it was Jeff, standing there with a box of pizza and wine.

"Hey thought you might wanna grab a bite to eat since your other "half" is gone for a bit"- he laughed as he walked in. I felt a tad embarrassed as I was in my polka dot pajamas. I excused myself and ran into my bedroom and quickly threw on some yoga pants and a t-shirt. Jeff had poured us some wine, and we were talking about school and family.

3 glasses in, I was feeling a bit woozy and I found myself laughing at the silly jokes Jeff was making. I don't know exactly how it happened, but next thing was next... Jeff was massaging my shoulders and telling me how "sexy" I was. We kissed and then had sex. He was a great lover, and I almost found myself smiling- when I remembered... WHAT HAVE I DONE?

We finished up and he got dressed. I couldn't look him in the eyes. He swiftly said goodbye and left. The next evening, to my surprise he came over again- but I faked that I wasn't feeling well. That wasn't even a lie, I felt terrible.

My best friend came back 3 days later, and I was scared beyond belief. I never told her what happened. In fact, I got out of it pretty easily when 4 months later, she found out that Jeff was sleeping around on her with another girl. She broke things off and never looked back.

Since college ended, my best friend and I grew apart. I guess some things are better left unsaid.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 8

That's a horrible thing for any woman or man to do. As a man, I would never have sex with my best friend's girlfriend 😡

That was a great read. Throw in more detail into it, expand it, and turn it into an actual erotic story. You can post on popular erotica websites when you're done.

So let me get this straight: If you want to have sex tonight, all you gotta do is having someone and bring pizza with wine, some silly things while being drunk and making things romantically move?

So fake hahaha

Hah! been there done that and I had an amazing time...

Naughty naughty girl

What a whore

What Girls Said 2

Even if this is fake I would believe it because people are like this.

not better unsaid but better undone! I feel so sorry for your friend. sorry ex friend. Whom we can trust?