3 Misconceptions and Reasons Why I Hate Guys Who Are Naturally Good With Girls

Gentlemen, let me ask you a question: do you hate it when other guys who are naturally amazing at attracting women, just snag the girl you've been dreaming about? I do and I bet it has happened to you, too. Unfortunately, this happens to a lot of us. In this Take, I will explain the common misconceptions as to why this happens and then I will get into the reasons why I envy these guys with a natural born gift. Let's get into it.

MISCONCEPTIONS

ALPHA MALE V. BETA MALE

This is probably the biggest misconception in my opinion. This has nothing to do with people having the natural talent to attract women, this doesn't even have to do with attracting women in general. What are we, wolves? There is not "Alpha v. Beta" male, that's just a load of bullshit. People (especially dating experts) make it sound like if you are an alpha male, you rule this earth and can do whatever you want to. Beta males get girls all the time if they have the natural talent to do so. I've also seen plenty of "alpha" males get turned down. Yeah, alpha v. beta males are the main structure of the wolf pack, but does it really belong in the human dating world? If you ask me, the answer would be no.

THE "HE GREW UP WITH A LOT OF WOMEN IN THE HOUSEHOLD" EXCUSE

This one makes sense to me; if he grew up talking to a bunch of women then it'll be easier for him to talk to other women. Well this, my friends, is another common misconception. Guys could live with a lot of sisters, but can be shy when talking to women as well, which means that the natural born talent of talking to women is not based or strengthened by how many sisters you have. It's easy for the guy to talk to his sisters because, well, they are family, but he could only be good with talking to his sisters and no body else. Hopefully you guys understood what I just said, it's something that is hard to explain.

THE MISCONCEPTION OF GUYS WITH THE NATURAL BORN TALENT

Yes, there is a misconception about guys with the talent and you wanna know what it is? Attractiveness. Attractiveness for guys who have a natural born talent can vary. It's not necessarily the physical attractiveness part that attracts women to these guys (even though attractiveness does play a big role when attracting a girl), but the guy's personality, which I will talk about later. I've seen guys who have the talent who are on either ends of the attractiveness spectrum. It's really a "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" type thing.

REASONS WHY I HATE GUYS WITH THE NATURAL TALENT OF ATTRACTING WOMEN

1.) NATURAL CONFIDENCE

If I had natural confidence, I would go up and talk to every beautiful girl I see, but I don't. However, guys born with the natural talent of talking to girls are already born with confidence out of the womb, which I hate so much. That means that the can talk to any girl they want when they want without fear of rejection or some sort of backlash. Personally, I barely have any confidence at all and for people like me, we have to work hard to gain confidence.

It takes years to actually gain true confidence, but for guys who have the talent, they already have it without any work put into it. It's kind of like you putting in really hard work at your job, but then someone comes along and does absolutely no work and gets paid more than you. (yes I know that those kind of people may have put in really hard work before hand, but I'm talking about people who were born rich and then their mommy or daddy gave them their company and so they don't have to work at all)

2.) NATURAL AURA

Now, I'm not really the type to believe in supernatural auras, but what I mean by this is that girls can somehow see this guy, who has the talent, and be almost friends or attracted to them by being in their presence. It's like they can somehow sense their attractiveness. Yes, I know auras are about telling a person's mood, but what I am describing is like an aura. These people who have the talent have a different "aura" then us guys who don't have the talent. It's truly something fascinating.

3.) NATURAL STATUS

This is mainly a high school/college thing, but guys who have the natural talent of attracting women tend to be of a higher status than guys who don't. Let's break down the reason why: If guys can attract women easily then they will automatically get more girls, which will cause girls to be friends with him because they want him and it would cause guys to be friends with him because they want to give props, or respect, to him for attracting all these beautiful girls. In shorter terms, guy friends+ girl friends= status.

CONCLUSION

So there you have it ladies and gents, guys with a natural born gift are naturally going to be better at attracting women than guys who work their asses off to improve their selves. At 17 years old, I have seen a bunch of guys with this talent at my high school. It truly is annoying and frustrating seeing all these women attracted these guys that just have natural way of attracting women. All the girls cheering them on at football or basketball games, and then there is me, where every women is disgusted by me because I wasn't born with the gift of talking to women. Anyways, this concludes my myTake, if you guys have any questions or comments please feel free to leave it down below.

Thanks for reading!

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 5

Your mindsets are completely wrong.

Girls don't find you attractive because you come off as bitter and you're trying to hard. Desperate is repulsive to girls and girls can smell desperate a mile away.

Your comments here also prove that you aren't jealous of these guys for the right reasons. If you want "all the girls " then you'll be no more than a player scumbag. One high quality girl is way better than ten sluts. Yeah the guy with ten sluts got laid ten times, but he still doesn't have a wife who loves him and that he can spend the rest of his life with.

These guys you're jealous of don't have anything better in life than you.

Why do you want all the girls? Is it because you want to be a douche? Or do you want a relationship? You can't hate people from having something you don't, especially if it doesn't even get them the result you're going for in the first place.

Jealousy isn't nice. It will eat you alive and make you feel worse and worse and lower and lower.

It was interesting MyTake :)

Though I don't think that these skills are totally inborn, I think they are developed in childhood and youth years.

Right now my brother came back at home and I asked him what made him successful with girls in his opinion.
    He thinks that It is because he is handsome, but It must not be the only thing, cause I had a classmate he was very handsome but girls didn't like him that much.
    Then me and my brother came to the conclusion that his success is not the result of only his appearance but his skills that he earned in childhood.

He was the only boy in our family and his say was very important for all the girls, including me and my cousins. He knew women's nature very well, since the childhood, cause me and my cousins have been chatting with him about many things, we asked him advices about guys and told him reasons of our actions with them.
    He also got compliments from us all the time, I think It made him believe in himself and made him bolder with girls.
    Oh and he got compliments not only from us but from strangers in the street, people stopped him in the street and told my mom that she had very handsome son.
    I am sure it had influence on his confidence and you know, confidence is the key to the heart of women.
    Plus our family brought him up as chivalrous and charming person, he would never be so popular with girls, without these traits.

So that's what I think plays big role in the luckiness of a guy with women.

Interesting, I see your points. Never been my cup of tea, until I felt for one a couple of months ago- and boy its sucks. Knowing that he could get any girl out there, doesn't help my confidence either. Especially when you see how girls treat him and act around him (all over him) and not just random girls but the "popular ones" and we are not even talking about high-school students these are real adults, okay in their mid 20s. Seems like some things never changes, and yes he is a sport athlete.

why do you hate? you can become one

And essentially any woman can become smoking hot. Does that make you feel any better?

Imagine you're with a bunch of women in a room full of attractive men and some regular ones.
      How would you feel if the first hot woman that comes inside the room literally makes all men have a boner while you had to spend years working on both your looks and your personality just to pick the (very limited) interest of some rather average dudes?

@RedHood7 tbh im just throwing my two cents in. You kinda right but you kinda wrong. Tbh women dont have it easier than men when it comes to dating. If you really think about it women dont get to pick the men they want. They are only limited to the options thats given to her. Hot girls dont get approached a lot and if they do its not by the guy that they want. So if she's getting approached by a bunch of assholes dudes guess what she gonna end up with? Are you catching what im putting down? And another thing is its no such thing as a natural. Naturals are just guys who had a good snowball effect. He pretty much had good interaction with girls when he was younger that made him a natural. Majority of guys have bad snowball effects thats why the P. U. A community is booming right now

@HiiLyFe
      " If you really think about it women dont get to pick the men they want. They are only limited to the options thats given to her."
      Only if you still live in a world where women never approach.
      "Hot girls dont get approached a lot and if they do its not by the guy that they want."
      In what world do you live in? Seriously. I see the biggest studs around approach every hot woman they see, specially the most desired women - and Im not talking just about looks. This is BS. Even the ugly dudes approach hot women. What makes you think the overdesired 'alpha' doesnt?

What Guys Said 22

First of all, that was very thoughtful and observant. That'll serve you well. :)

But there is no magic elixir a fetus imbibes that will translate to natural success with the opposite sex. People are born with different personalities; some are more outgoing and have more charm and charisma, for example, while others are more reserved, a little shy, etc. Of course, just about every teenager alive falls into the "awkward" category... even the people you think are confident only come across as brash and false to older people.

If you want to get better with women, deal with them more. That's it. This Take reads like, "I'll never be as good as talking to women as guys who are 'naturally' good at it." Let me make this plain- NO guy is "naturally good at it." We all have to learn. A man might be born with a more extroverted personality, which gives him more courage and hence, a foot in the door, but ultimate success is based on interaction and overall experience.

Everyone says I'm "naturally good" with people in general, including women. But I'm not. Never was as a teen and young adult. But you grow up, you deal with more and more people of all different types, you hear and see different things, you realize little things like single conversations don't define an entire life and a rejection is hardly the end of the world. And when you calm down, get more in tune with yourself and others... POOF. Everything changes. It changes for many of us. Most of my friends were the nerds and geeks in school and they're all married with kids and all that now.

In brief, everything in life requires practice. ESPECIALLY when it comes to the fairer sex. ;)

Yes, life requires practice, for those who aren't born with that certain talent. If you are born with the talent then you wouldn't need to practice.

As much as I like you fathom, I'm going to have to disagree. I've seen plenty of people who are born with natural confidence, a natural ability to speak well, and a natural ability to not get nervous when talking to girls

Well, believe what you want. You're only hamstringing yourself.

You can keep complaining and keep masturbating or you can change it and become attractive to girls. These are all skills you can learn. And Im not saying that you are not in a lot tougher position than those guys. You are and so am I. But it just means you need to work harder or longer. And yes that is not fair but thats the way it is. You can either work on it and change it or keep complaining and stay single your whole life. Girls will NOT just come into your life like many idiots here say. You either go out and find them or you stay single. Simple as that

Wow, all this bitterness at 17. Someone's in for a wild ride of a life.

Why hate? Instead try to figure out ways to raise your own status for example.

Just go work on yourself and become a dick in someways. I asked a pal of mine how he talks to women and he makes them feel insecure so they can like them because they feel like they need them.

I would sit and think about the last step because if it's not in your character: Dont do it.

Being popular with women was and never has been important to me. I'm not jumping through hoops like I see other men do. No woman is worth that.

I actually appreciate your point of you, not because I've been there, but because I am someone who has plenty of resentment (in other areas). People forget that expressing yourself is actually healthy, and negativity is bound to happen. With that said, I can sort of understand where you're coming from. I disagree with the whole "alpha" (person in which society feels tailored towards, almost) thing. It's annoying. Your best bet is to, literally... just go with it. Like, not necessarily saying "i agree with this", but more along the lines of "okay, it happens. whatever". You don't have to be one of them to do well with woman, but do know it's part of that resentment that may reflect on how women see you.

Correct, you don't have to be one of them, but you must know that these people with the natural talent to do so are probably going to get more girls than you are and they have never lifted a finger.

Just wait until you grow up and get out into the real world. That's when you'll wish that you were born to be an alpha male. by the way,, an alpha male could have been a beta during high school but, later in life, his advanced degree and his high salary elevate him to alpha status. Then there's the bum, gangster or prison inmate with the athletic body and the big schlong who likes to beat up women. Lots of women swoon over these neanderthal losers until they finally wise up and leave the bastard for safety reasons. Everything changes after high school.

Not really. I'll admit that it does change after high school, but from what I see, girls still naturally flock to these guys who have the natural ability to attract women.

You're only 19. The older you get the more wisdom and assets you'll acquire. This will make you sexier. Just wait. You'll see...

Your life would be easier if you took some responsibility instead of focusing on other men...
    Find a hobby like weightlifting or something... meet and learn to talk to women. Your problem is that you don't want to fail but failure is a part of life...

You can't take responsibility if you did nothing wrong in the first place. Girls hate me because I'm not attractive to them, but they love these guys who are just a natural at talking to women. It's like my friend. He has never had trouble talking to women because he's simply a natural at it

No excuses, just facts. You have to know when to quit

Homie I was where you were a couple of years ago. Now at 23 its a little bit easier to talk to and get SOME women to like me. If they like you they'll make it evident through body language... NOT ALL women are going to like you... Hit the gym and improve on yourself. Or continue to wallow in self pity...

You'll get tired of it eventually...

This is so stupid, none of this is "natural", just learn to talk to women, people aren't born with "natural" sociability, just varies based on the environment they were raised in, it's not set in stone.

It very much is set in stone. Like someone can be a natural at art, someone can be a natural at attracting girls

Maybe you've never tried to compete in a state level tennis tournament or maybe you've never tried out for middle linebacker of your college football team? Put your jockstrap on, get out on the field, and then tell me that natural ability isn't a big factor in anything you try to do.

@castratedwhiteguy I've competed in a cross country tournament before. There are people on the field who are naturally good at running and there are others (like me) who worked their asses off to prepare for this moment.

I don't think any of it is "natural." I think it all is based on your life experiences from day 1 till you're an adult. Some people have a better life with the proper experiences to give them confidence, social skills, and the ability to do well with women, others the complete opposite, and everyone in between. That's how I see it. You can always overcome your lack of a perfect life and become a "natural" as you would say through hard work and dedication.

But hard work and dedication wouldn't mean that you are a natural at it. Someone could be a natural at creating art, meaning they would of never did art before and when they draw something it looks amazing. Same goes for guys who naturally attract girls.

I think the same thing applies to art or anything else in life. People think that someone is a natural at something but you don't know the complex ways the human brain works, and how it is affected by the stimulus it receives through your lifetime. Personally I think all that stuff is just fluff for people to feel good about themselves when they happen to find they are good at something. They want to believe that somehow they were genetically superior and pre disposed to have an affinity with whatever activity it is. Sure that can and does happen. There are studies out there saying that talent exists, and other saying that it doesn't. Guess your only choice is to quit whining and get off your ass cuz you're wasting your time worrying about it. Instead you could be out there right now hitting on beautiful women and getting better at it instead of creating "my takes" on the internet. That's how I see it.

Why get better at it when I know I'm not going to go anywhere with it? No girl that I'm remotely attracted to has said that they think I'm cute. So that means I'm already out of pocket. I love creating mytakes, it's how I express my anger, facts, or opinions on something.

dude you wanna have natural talent with women then sin
    you think its natural NO!!!

it is sin
    women are attracted to are sin

just like we are attracted to women's sin

so if you choose to walk the right path women will not like you
    it's how it goes

It's a backwards mindset you've got. You shouldn't be focusing on other people, jealousy is never healthy. And I know you'll say that you can't help it, but you can. You're looking at another guy from the outside having success, but you're not him. No guy is instantly attractive to every girl, he'll get turned down a lot of times, he just knows which women are the ones who are attracted to him and he knows how to use that.

I've been jealous of other guys before and I've had other guys be jealous of me. I don't really care, I've learnt to accept that not everyone is going to be attracted to me, some girls won't look twice at me and go for that guy over there.. That's cool, I'm not interested in them anyway. But I always know that there are plenty of girls that are attracted to me and all I have to do is make myself available to those girls.

For me it's because
    1) I'm jealous and
    2) I don't get why I can't be like that and I'm really curious what it's like.

My friend does almost NOTHING to attract women but he pulls in 10's. When I say pulls in I mean her literally sits in his apartment and they drive over to have sex wth him.
    Yet, I can get into incredible shape, troll all over the internet, gym, bars etc... And exude all the confidence I can muster, and I still struggle with drawing women in the way he does. It doesn't bother me because of envy (I am a bit envious though), it bothers me because there seems to bed no explanation for it.

No explanation other than he's just a natural.

This has to be 1 of the top 5 bitch made takes out here... so because they can get chicks and you can't, you decide to hate on them for your lack of ability to do the same 😂😂😂

And so? That doesn't mean I shouldn't point out the reasons why I hate guys who are naturally good at talking to girls

That must be a sad life then

You're telling me... literally 😂

I think the only irritating things about them are:

1. -IF -they are arrogant about it and rub their sexual conquests in people's faces.

2.-IF- they flirt with and sleep with girls they know are already in a relationship.

3. They can make it harder to find a girl who hasn't slept around.

4. They give girls more emotional baggage and make them more guarded so that once you meet her she might test you more and expect more from you before being willing to sleep with you.

Those things are very irritating indeed

I know I hate them too

That is not bad logic, I understand it somewhat and probably felt similar at your age but as I got older I realised that if the choice was liked by many or loved by a few, I would pick the latter every time.

Yeah but this isn't a choice it's a god given gift.

there is nothing natural or innate in it. its skills and skills are built. confidence is built too. a cool social circle is built too. you just have to get off your basement, sweat a bit, and break your ego a bit... .

Normal people put skills and hard work into it, but for those who are born with the talent they don't need to do so. And I have no ego, I wouldn't have anything to be proud about anyway

wrong mentality all over the place. you shouldn't be jealous of the kid but happy for it. you should admire it and try to mimick it. also if you dont understand the material search for mentors. a good mentor can take you a long way.
      oh and a surprise for you silly boy. there is NO im not good at math. our brains work with math either you realise it or not. you do math all the time and dont even know it. as there is no im not good at violin when you haven't even holded the fucking instrument in your hands before! practice, practice and practice... .

this could be anything, I just chose math because it was the first thing that came off of my head. Of course if you put the work in, then you will soon master it, but for those who are a natural at something they have already mastered it at birth basically. You can't learn anything from someone who hasn't gone through the same process as you.

• More from Guys
    2