Yes, Men Love B*tches!

1. Being a doormat is not sexy

Being overly nice will put you into the "mom" compartment of his brain. Why do you have to put everything aside to make sure he is happy? It is a give and a taken. So don't always be there for him, he is a big boy and can take care of himself.

Yes, Men Love B*tches!

2. Nothing wrong with being confident

If you've got it, flaunt it. There is no reason that you cannot go out with your female friends, and have friendly chats with male friends. You know what you're worth and no one will control you.

3. You're not crazy

Men who call women crazy, well they just don't get it. A woman shouldn't stop expressing herself and how she feels in order to keep her man, satisfied. If he isn't feeling you, then he isn't for you.

1231

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel this list is missing a lot of other elements. There are more traits than this such as a knowing when to appropriately use these behaviors as it's not always appropriate.. I also don't like women, especially preferring to classify themselves as a bitch as it is not the most ideal word to use. Rather how about being called a self-assured person or something along those lines? Bitch just sounds classless and uneducated and if I were a man, I would not want my woman to happy refer to herself as a bitch, its more condescending than powerful. My take.

Sponsored

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 30

• What you described is not a bitch. It's a woman who has a backbone..

• Men don't think like women. We don't like bitches the way women like bad boys. Men put up with bitchy behaviour if the girl is hot or if he can't really find another woman - he's not with her because she's a bitch, he's with her in spite of the fact that she can be a bitch. It's not an attractive quality at all.

1. There's a difference between being nice and being a doormat. You should be there for him as much as he's there for you. Don't take any shit, but at the same time don't go the other way and be a bitch yourself.

2. Not sure what this has to do with bitches.

3. Some women are crazy though. Maybe they don't get it.

• Not true at all. I want someone I can just relax and unwind with, not some obnoxious bitch who makes my life more stressful.

• you aren't describing bitch but rather a confident independent woman

i don't think most men are interested in a "bitch" for any sort of significant relationship

• you just said the exact opposite
    you wanna be a doormat i can tell
    it's not about being confident or anything like that
    cause i love nice girls

but what is nice?
    cause if i hear a girl cursing and talking crap all the time she becomes a turn off even if she says she is nice
    if she does not do her own personnel study she becomes a turn off
    then we have belief if she does not believe what i believe I DON'T WANT HER
    i am extremely one sided on the subject cause i have looked at the other options and they suck

• There are 2 type of nice girls. Fake nice girls and actual nice girls. Fake nice girls are nice to select few people and might be nice to you before the mask breaks. True nice girls will be consistently nice to you throughout and do not act like cunts to people unless they deserve it.

• @BubbleBoy69
      exactly
      she sounds dumb
      which is stupid but hey not my choice

• Someone doesn't know the definition of a bitch.

A bitch is a girl/woman, who either:
    - Has sex with everyone
    - Has a bitchy behavior and complains a LOT and screams and does crazy acts such as being violent.

• Yeah I love being with a miserable cunt you genius you should get a masters degree in relationships.

• We do NOT like bitches !! A " bitch " to me , means a downright nasty woman ( there are already far too many of those !! ) There is nothing wrong with a non-aggressive , assertive woman , that remains decent & respectful , a lack of backbone is a turn off for BOTH genders , but is far more harmful for a man !!

• This has an undertone of bitterness to it. Something tells me you've had a few run-ins with guys who couldn't accept you for you.

• What you've said here isn't as important as the fact that you fly your bitch flag proudly and openly. That's a bad sign.

I have a feeling, when you turn 35 years old and after you've been worked over by a few players, that you'll be regretting the choices that you're making now. IMHO, of course...

• Lol... You should be crazy!.. And I mean all women should be crazy as they are it makes them interesting and freaky

• Lol no I really don't like bitches and what you are describing is not a bitch at all.

• Actually, there's a reason why submissive and/or sweet women are so insanely sexy, and why it's usually single miserable women saying "men love bitches!"

• But it's also the single men who claim to be a nice guy and say that women love douchebags.
      I'm a "nice guy" but don't claim to be that and i don't claim that women love douchebags but i see it.

• You can be all that without being a bitch.

• On this I think you can self confident without being a bitch.

• Misleading title. Women get the luxury of being feminine because their men are masculine and things are going well. You have a partnership to support each other.

• No, men love how, quirky, submissive women, who cook. And we hate the "strong, independent" feminist cunts.

• cool take.

• I'm thinking this is more of a gal with self respect and self worth.

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 11

• media1.giphy.com/media/gJEWhG3f3zszu/giphy.gifgif

It sounds like a description of an independent woman who has backbone, treats everyone with respect but takes no shit from anyone.

Bitches are female dogs. Or the derogatory term for a woman who is selfish, manipulative and enjoys ruining other peoples lives.

• Since when is this the definition of a bitch?
    Maybe you should start reading a bit... will improve your sense of the world... and your vocabulary.

• Yeah that's not a bitch, that's a girl who ain't taking shit.

A bitch is just that, a bitch, and nobody likes a bitch.

• Hmm, WOW. I think you have a wrong perception there. From all the guys around me, if you acted like this, they would not even want to talk to you. I am completely the opposite of this mytake and i have many guy friends and a sweet boyfriend too, who appreciates my femininity and sweetness.

I am sweet and nice with my boyfriend and he never ever makes me feel like a doormat and i love doing things for him. I love him, would you not want to do the things you love for someone?

• I really donโ€™t know much about this scam thing and at the same time , no one wants to be on the losing side. But i just came across this good hacker joecyberghost@gmail. com who really helped me hack my boyfriend text messages, whatsap, Facebook , Instagram messages remotely.. You donโ€™t have to touch his phone while you have access to his conversations through the software he bought and install remotely on my phone , i dont know how he did this but i think he's perfect at it... you can contact him joecyberghost@gmal. com... Tell him Lisa referred you, you will thank me later... g

• "Yes, Men Love B*tches!"

B*tches? Seriously? ๐Ÿ˜

Anyway, let leave that, and get to the point that you are WRONG. ๐Ÿ‘Ž
    Anyway well done on your take, tho. ๐Ÿ‘

• good share.

• I don't get what you're trying to say in point 3?

• Women really are crazy tho.

• What about guys that call women "nasty"?

• 1 and 2, I can see what you're saying there. Personally I like taking care of people so I'd appreciate a guy that appreciates me trying to make him happy. It doesn't make me a doormat, just means that I have a different way of showing I care.

But.

There's an actual difference between being expressive and being crazy. Girls who are highly expressive = okay, fine. Girls who are actually crazy (and you'll KNOW) = yeah, abort mission.