Yes, Men Love B*tches!

1. Being a doormat is not sexy

Being overly nice will put you into the "mom" compartment of his brain. Why do you have to put everything aside to make sure he is happy? It is a give and a taken. So don't always be there for him, he is a big boy and can take care of himself.

Yes, Men Love B*tches!

2. Nothing wrong with being confident

If you've got it, flaunt it. There is no reason that you cannot go out with your female friends, and have friendly chats with male friends. You know what you're worth and no one will control you.

3. You're not crazy

Men who call women crazy, well they just don't get it. A woman shouldn't stop expressing herself and how she feels in order to keep her man, satisfied. If he isn't feeling you, then he isn't for you.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 31

Actually, there's a reason why submissive and/or sweet women are so insanely sexy, and why it's usually single miserable women saying "men love bitches!"

But it's also the single men who claim to be a nice guy and say that women love douchebags.
      I'm a "nice guy" but don't claim to be that and i don't claim that women love douchebags but i see it.

What you described is not a bitch. It's a woman who has a backbone..

Lol no I really don't like bitches and what you are describing is not a bitch at all.

you aren't describing bitch but rather a confident independent woman

i don't think most men are interested in a "bitch" for any sort of significant relationship

Yeah I love being with a miserable cunt you genius you should get a masters degree in relationships.

• 7d

I hope no girl here is dumb enough to take this pile of crap seriosly

Misleading title. Women get the luxury of being feminine because their men are masculine and things are going well. You have a partnership to support each other.

I'm thinking this is more of a gal with self respect and self worth.

We do NOT like bitches !! A " bitch " to me , means a downright nasty woman ( there are already far too many of those !! ) There is nothing wrong with a non-aggressive , assertive woman , that remains decent & respectful , a lack of backbone is a turn off for BOTH genders , but is far more harmful for a man !!

Girl u lyin..

Men do not "Love" bitches. Maybe that's what you heard at the night club girl, but that doesn't work for too Long lol

No, men love how, quirky, submissive women, who cook. And we hate the "strong, independent" feminist cunts.

Women are effin crazy, my proof is this post. And no, we don't like bitches.

This has an undertone of bitterness to it. Something tells me you've had a few run-ins with guys who couldn't accept you for you.

no guy cares about this crap. either of the girls in the OP can act however the F^^^^ they want and guys will still think they are amazing lol

What you've said here isn't as important as the fact that you fly your bitch flag proudly and openly. That's a bad sign.

I have a feeling, when you turn 35 years old and after you've been worked over by a few players, that you'll be regretting the choices that you're making now. IMHO, of course...

On this I think you can self confident without being a bitch.

That doesn't sound like a bitch at all.

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 12

Yeah that's not a bitch, that's a girl who ain't taking shit.

A bitch is just that, a bitch, and nobody likes a bitch.

Since when is this the definition of a bitch?
    Maybe you should start reading a bit... will improve your sense of the world... and your vocabulary.

• 7d

good share.

I really don’t know much about this scam thing and at the same time , no one wants to be on the losing side. But i just came across this good hacker joecyberghost@gmail. com who really helped me hack my boyfriend text messages, whatsap, Facebook , Instagram messages remotely.. You don’t have to touch his phone while you have access to his conversations through the software he bought and install remotely on my phone , i dont know how he did this but i think he's perfect at it... you can contact him joecyberghost@gmal. com... Tell him Lisa referred you, you will thank me later... g

Women really are crazy tho.

media1.giphy.com/media/gJEWhG3f3zszu/giphy.gifgif

It sounds like a description of an independent woman who has backbone, treats everyone with respect but takes no shit from anyone.

Bitches are female dogs. Or the derogatory term for a woman who is selfish, manipulative and enjoys ruining other peoples lives.

"Yes, Men Love B*tches!"

B*tches? Seriously? 😏

Anyway, let leave that, and get to the point that you are WRONG. 👎
    Anyway well done on your take, tho. 👏

I feel this list is missing a lot of other elements. There are more traits than this such as a knowing when to appropriately use these behaviors as it's not always appropriate.. I also don't like women, especially preferring to classify themselves as a bitch as it is not the most ideal word to use. Rather how about being called a self-assured person or something along those lines? Bitch just sounds classless and uneducated and if I were a man, I would not want my woman to happy refer to herself as a bitch, its more condescending than powerful. My take.

Hmm, WOW. I think you have a wrong perception there. From all the guys around me, if you acted like this, they would not even want to talk to you. I am completely the opposite of this mytake and i have many guy friends and a sweet boyfriend too, who appreciates my femininity and sweetness.

I am sweet and nice with my boyfriend and he never ever makes me feel like a doormat and i love doing things for him. I love him, would you not want to do the things you love for someone?

I don't get what you're trying to say in point 3?

What about guys that call women "nasty"?

1 and 2, I can see what you're saying there. Personally I like taking care of people so I'd appreciate a guy that appreciates me trying to make him happy. It doesn't make me a doormat, just means that I have a different way of showing I care.

But.

There's an actual difference between being expressive and being crazy. Girls who are highly expressive = okay, fine. Girls who are actually crazy (and you'll KNOW) = yeah, abort mission.