3 Signs You're Dating an Alpha Male

1. He is a confident speaker

The Alpha male will speak clearly, and with open body language. He will be very firm and direct, and will have no problem with getting his point across.

3 Signs You're Dating an ALPHA MALE!

2. He is dominant

He likes to take charge, plan dates, show you that he is a man that knows what he is doing at all times.

3. He takes care of himself

He will shower, put on nice clothes, and look his best while portraying his best confident self.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 12

That's it? Then it must be so easy to be an alpha male.

Defined here is a self involved man that knows how to work the world/others to get what he wants - if lucky - at their expense. Not someone planting seeds of love for future.

In fact, Alpha-anything is pure BS, always been. The leader of any pack is simply awarded this serving others position no one else wants, can afford, do as well, etc. Some will out work/war to gain the perks of leadership only to let the pack down but will soon be outed by those more deserving.

Those gals with Alpha stars in their eyes soon discover they have shared all their perks, only to be left in the dust with lessons learned, sadder but wiser.

LOL no such thing hun
    its fake alphas don't exist

3 is wishful thinking. He dresses how he likes.

I honestly don't believe this whole social "Alpha" thing that is so extroverted I prefer a quiet self confidence and having a character that people can look up to with respect not based on the power dynamic.

Delta-Epsilons are way better 😂 @Triss

Two is boring i hate women with no personality is a turn off

That's it?

you´re putting a dreamed up utopy of men on a pedestal, calling them alpha men XD super funny to me ^^

4) you're dating a man

4. He is tall

5. He is muscular

6. He has chisled face

Not relevant

@Blonde401
      I never said they were required, only that they are additional signs that people conventionally assosiate with alpha men.

sometimes you sound superficial, no pun intended

I agree.

What Girls Said 3

@chico_brah is this you?

• 5d

thanks for sharing,,

I feel like this should have been longer in order for it to have been accurate. It was a nice e attempt, next time make a longer list:)
    Not all of those qualities make someone an "alpha male"