3 Signs He Doesn't Love You Anymore :(

1. He asks for space all the time

If your guy starts telling you he needs alone time, to think and figure things out...then he probably isn't feeling you nor the relationship

2. He takes a long time to reply to your calls/texts

If he used to call you and text you all the time with a response time that was faster than light- but this has changed, watch out.

3. He compares you to other girls

If he compares you to other females and they look so superior in his eyes, then maybe he is looking elsewhere.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 9

These are pretty obvious signs but a lot of girls ignore them when they are "in love"

True to all this, BUT, be careful with #2, sometimes he may be very busy, doing something important or just dealing with issues and can't text fast, so it's not ok to just assume that because he's taking longer to reply, that he doesn't like you anymore.

lol at the last picture, if i had a girlfriend i wudnt b lukn elsewhere, y would i, so i agree with all the pix above.

He's banging your younger hotter sister.

somewhat accurate That would probably be if I really didn't have any interest in a girl Lol

Number 1 Sometimes a guy just likes some space
    Number 2 Could be just the end of the honeymoon period in your relationship
    Number 3 If he is doing it in front of you, not nice and could be a sign

Ahahaha that 3rd pic... so relatable.

my girlfriend did all of this before she broke it off as well so it's not just guys

I don't know... maybe... The thing is, #2 makes me question this entire list. Women often have some really goofy rules with regards to texting and calling. They often want to text all the time and they expect the texts to be entertaining. It's a lot of pressure to put on a guys who would normally not spend the energy to have such conversations with anyone else. I've known women who even have specific rules on the maximum amount of time that is allowed to pass before they get a response. If women like texting so much, maybe they should text each other?

General rule of relationship:

1. You keep her entertain like a court jester and she will give you sex.

2. You must always come to them.

I agree... when women start basing your attraction to them using media, i start to question stuff as well, i find that moronic. I have a life and things to do, my hands are not glue to my device just to respond to you.

What Girls Said 4

That's horrible :(

• 5d

good share,

No. You have very good points and I'm not discrediting it. But this is him falling out of love. Not love. Love lasts forever. Falling in love just to fall out of it, its nothing more than chemicals and hormones. Unhealthy attachments. And its immaturity. Real love doesn't work like this. Because a guy can ask for a lot of space and take longer to reply, and still love the girl he's with. Men have to handle his stress and woes differently than women. But #3 is very clear that he is just lustful and that's it. This have 0 to do with love or falling out of it. Its just plain lust. And this is a clear indicator of:

1. He never loved you in the first place.
    2. He's just cherry picking whenever he wants to.
    3. Your just an interest and not a long term investment.
    4. He doesn't know what he wants/what he's doing.

Overall love the take. But just clearing that one up.

Yes I agree with you somewhat but these are also signs that he may be cheating on you behind your back cuz he makes excuses why he cannot hang out with you due to the fact he wants to spend time with the other woman. Also looking and comparing you to other women means he wants something on the side to play with. The text taking awhile to reply is kinda effy because he might be busy working or cheating but most likely working for a living but sometimes he is cheating.