3 Reasons Why It's Good to Be Single

1. You can date freely

The best part about being single is having the ability to date as many different people as you wish, and learn about what you want and don't want. You don't have to commit and can experience the many different sides of life.

2. Travel

Being free to travel and explore the world is a huge benefit of the single life. Since you don't have anything holding you back, you can go at your own pace and own timeline.

3. You get to know you

Introspection is a beautiful thing. You can work on yourself and find time to do the things that are meaningful to you.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 3

• 7d

I'm a guy who's not a male model so 1) doesn't apply to me and I've already done enough of 3) when I was younger, but I can confirm 2) is indeed a very nice side-effect of being single (of course you have to have the time and the money).

I thought this was going to make me feel better about being single, until I read the first option, lol.

I've been single for life and i don't think this is fine. I can't get a date. I travel a lot. And i know myself really well.

What Girls Said 2

• 7d

thats right

I think being single is great and i agree with all that you say. But when i found "him" WOW... its been one awesome beautiful feeling and i don't think i would trade that for the single life. Travelling is great, but when my guy is with me... it feels so much more incredible.

Introspection is great, but having someone there taught me a lot about myself too. I actually love not being single... its beautiful