How to Make Him Chase You!

How to Make Him Chase You!

1. Pull back

Just when he thinks he has you, you need to hold your ground and mark your boundary. Act independent and don't show your eagerness all the time. Make sure that he knows that he has to put in effort to keep you.

2. Show him your worth

If it means that he needs to witness that other men are interested in you, and that you are a high valued commodity- so be it. You're smart, beautiful and awesome! You deserve nothing less than the best.

3. Don't always be available

You don't need to sit by the phone and wait for him to make plans. If he is a last minute sort of guy and you don't like it- tell him. If he continues then you need to make other plans and have fun! He will get the hint and that will give him an incentive to work towards (aka. spending time with you by planning ahead).

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 35

• 17d

I would just like to say that Marilyn Monroe performing "Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend" (that's what that picture is from) remains one of the most entrancing scenes in movie history.

• 17d

More or less what @PiuBravoRagazzo said we want to know your interested but don't waste my time women who waste my time and play mind games are of no interest to me.

This is the kind of advice you'd give someone in high school not the real adult world.

• 17d

So sad so many girls believe this... no wonder GAG girls are mostly virgins.

• 11d

This only works with men who already like you enough to care. It won't get that guy you like interested in you.

Frankly unless you're interested in playing game with someone you know likes you anyway (something nobody should do) this is terrible advice.

• 15d

How to end up single.

• 15d

How to make a guy pursue women other than you.

• 15d

tips to losing bfs... are u fucking serious girl? i dont know if i would punch the guys or the girl... u know equality and all... if u are both interested in each other, there is a limit to a chase. u are gambling on how much u are worth to that person. just because that person gives up quickly does not mean they are not the best person in the world for u. these little short stories are why people hate women. if u like a guy, tell them u like them. simple as that. if u dont move on. in a relationship u should be able to OPEN UR LITTLE MOUTH and talk about what u think are issues that arise, so that u dont have to play games and pre setup the field before dating even begins because ur stupid and afraid to talk once dating begins... because REALLY thats all this is. u are afraid and stupid. im guessing this is the SAME kind of person who starts another article about how guys need to man up more courage to "chase" girls... only to play their fucked up games... ya ok. no thanks.

by the way food for thought, think about these dumb games when u seem crimes against women on the tv... because that shit dont just happen for no reason. and how had the last laugh. so rethink ur games before something stupid happens to u.

• 15d

This is not to always be used though. If you are playing games with a genuinely good guy (e. g. a guy friend or charming new guy) then you risk not showing him any interest. It'll only work with self centred men. As to why you'd date the latter though in the first place is another question lol.

I'd just be genuine. Obviously it's the same with regards to women. If a girl doesn't reply promptly, she's being rude. Same with a guy.

by the way WHO is the girl on the left in the last picture? She is beautiful.

I mean I think trying to get people to chase you is just playing a stupid mind game. You can tell if someone is genuinely good or they are not. A player for instance doesn't compliment just you, he fake compliments everyone and would play these games back at you (ignoring texts and not having sweet conversations etc).

Basically just reward good men with your time, smiles and sex and don't act innocent round them. Especially if you're going to act sexual or behave more slutty (in terms of posing etc) around brasher elements. E. g. posing in a revealing pose with a brash friend who doesn't care much about you, versus acting innocent with a good guy friend whose attractive and sweet texts you etc would be totally counterproductive and you'll regret it later.

• 15d

Yeah, no. This shit is a headache and makes us go for other women who don't play games like this. Dating someone you like should not require waking on eggshells to win their attraction.

I dated someone like this who acted hot and cold consistently and it made it more of a pain in the ass than fun.

Pulling away just makes us think you've lost interest and we should back off or else we're a creep and then go for other women who don't pull this shit.

• 16d

All that a woman has to do for me is be a great cook everything else will fall into place

• 16d

As an old man, I'm not eligible for games anymore!

• 17d

Step 4: Just be open about you want instead of playing stressful games like a spoiled child.

• 17d

And the same can be said about men. If you don't want a girl to play games with her then don't play them with her. Period. Men are never honest about what they want. And you can write me a whole essay and say that's not you, but I guarantee if we talked to the last 5 girls you talked to it would be a different story. Lay your shit on the table and see what's good.

• 17d

@cyndyrene

This isn't math. Two wrongs don't make a right.

The same naturally also accounts for men - but this topic was about women.

• 15d

@cyndyrene you are a fool if you truly believe what you said is true.

• 17d

And if you do this all you will have are players chasing you because they do the same game as you "ladies"... they have many skittles to play their games with and you're just one of them honey. Have fun playing your game with losers; you'll be scratching your head at 35 wondering why you can't find a guy to settle down with...

• 17d

and this kind of shit turns me off most when dating
    i want to show my girl i love her and i hate having to play immature games
    i want her to be my partner i don't need to be constantly "manipulated" into chasing her. i want her to make time for me and to just do what she wants and not be like "oh i cannot do that it makes me seem too eager"

• 17d

The reason men HAVE to be playing the field. If you give me that much shit, I've probably approached several other women in the background.

• 17d

If you really want 100 % guarantee way to make him chase you , just steal his phone/wallet/anything, then run ; p

• 17d

Nope, it won't work on shy guys.

• 17d

this should be titled "how to make him lose interest."

• 17d

crap, someone already beat me to this punchline

• 17d

Ladies, if you do all this, he'll just leave.

We don't like playing games.

• More from Guys
    15

What Girls Said 11

• 11d

I don't even have to read the comments... I already know you're getting so much hate - just for the title.

• 17d

1. Will just make him think you're disinterested.
    2. It's sad that you think "your worth" is based on what other guys think of you. "High value commodity"? Talk about objectifying yourself.
    3. This is the only point I PARTIALLY agree with. I only agree with the part about not giving someone your time if they're the kind of person who makes plans last minute. That sort of behavior is really annoying, and just proves they would rather wait and see if something better comes up. And if not, they contact you. So they don't value you so much.

I didn't get my boyfriend by acting aloof and pretending. I showed interest right off the bat. And I'm sure that just made him more interested in me, in return. Had I followed the tips you gave here, I don't think I'd even be with him right now.

• 17d

Lol sorry OP, but this only works on insecure teenage boys... or men who have the maturity of teenage boys.

• 17d

This sounds like dating advice you'd hear being given to someone in junior high.
    Any self-respecting man will (or should) leave a woman who thinks that playing hot and cold like this will 'keep him interested'.

• 16d

Ugh you got that right.

• 15d

@kaylaS91 yep, it's not rocket science.

If you both wanna keep seeing each other it should just be like this.

Hey you wanna hang out on this day? Yes?, cool see you then. You can't? Cool, we'll find another day.

If someone has plans, then yeah they shouldn't have to cancel them but if someone happens to be available on a day you ask them and they say yes then it shouldn't be oh that guy/girl is needy. They should have pretended to be busy to make me want them more. Fuck that shit.

• 2d

goood

• 3d

good advice

• 11d

Yeah no... I don't play mind games.

• 16d

Really enjoyed reading this article, I think that every female should be make a guy chase them. Relationships tend to last longer when a man is doing the chasing vs the woman.

• 17d

I disagree with everything. Sorry. I show my boyfriend that i love him and he reciprocated and its been beautiful ever since.

• 17d

... In other words, "Have a life of yr own"? WHO KNEW.

Srsly... #1 and #3 are things that should already be happening, automatically.
    If not... Girl you need to get off yr ass and DO something with yr life.

• 17d

so you play stupid mind games?

• 14d

i dont think obsessed and eager are at all the same. if no one is eager nothing happens. why would you want someone you are not eager to see. you can feel eager and still be busy. but eagerness in itself is not a bad thing. its necessary to an extent.

• 14d

@Bobbyhill1 I also use texting for work, and for coordinating random family stuff. I have texts from 53 different people in the last 24 hours... to give you an idea.

I have conversations with friends that stop-and-go with *days* between messages, sometimes. It's all good.
      (I also don't sleep at the same time as most other people, so, there's also that.)

@ariadnesky Yeah, it's possible that the choice of words is messing with the message here.
      At least we can agree that #1 and #3 shouldn't have to be artificially staged things. If they happen, they should just happen as the natural consequences of having a busy life.

• 17d

While I dont agree with playing games... this does work... lol