How to Make Him Chase You!

How to Make Him Chase You!

1. Pull back

Just when he thinks he has you, you need to hold your ground and mark your boundary. Act independent and don't show your eagerness all the time. Make sure that he knows that he has to put in effort to keep you.

2. Show him your worth

If it means that he needs to witness that other men are interested in you, and that you are a high valued commodity- so be it. You're smart, beautiful and awesome! You deserve nothing less than the best.

3. Don't always be available

You don't need to sit by the phone and wait for him to make plans. If he is a last minute sort of guy and you don't like it- tell him. If he continues then you need to make other plans and have fun! He will get the hint and that will give him an incentive to work towards (aka. spending time with you by planning ahead).

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 35

• More or less what @PiuBravoRagazzo said we want to know your interested but don't waste my time women who waste my time and play mind games are of no interest to me.

This is the kind of advice you'd give someone in high school not the real adult world.

• So sad so many girls believe this... no wonder GAG girls are mostly virgins.

• How to make him lose interest.

Pull away: just when he finally thinks you're going to be his one and only, pull back and make him doubt whether or not you're actually into him. Keep doing this until he decides you're not worth the stress and goes to find another girl who doesn't play stupid mind games. Then you can log onto GaG, act confused as to why he went quiet, and declare that all men suck.

• tips to losing bfs... are u fucking serious girl? i dont know if i would punch the guys or the girl... u know equality and all... if u are both interested in each other, there is a limit to a chase. u are gambling on how much u are worth to that person. just because that person gives up quickly does not mean they are not the best person in the world for u. these little short stories are why people hate women. if u like a guy, tell them u like them. simple as that. if u dont move on. in a relationship u should be able to OPEN UR LITTLE MOUTH and talk about what u think are issues that arise, so that u dont have to play games and pre setup the field before dating even begins because ur stupid and afraid to talk once dating begins... because REALLY thats all this is. u are afraid and stupid. im guessing this is the SAME kind of person who starts another article about how guys need to man up more courage to "chase" girls... only to play their fucked up games... ya ok. no thanks.

by the way food for thought, think about these dumb games when u seem crimes against women on the tv... because that shit dont just happen for no reason. and how had the last laugh. so rethink ur games before something stupid happens to u.

• I would just like to say that Marilyn Monroe performing "Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend" (that's what that picture is from) remains one of the most entrancing scenes in movie history.

• The reason men HAVE to be playing the field. If you give me that much shit, I've probably approached several other women in the background.

• For any guy that has any self worth, when a woman did these things, he will move on to someone that doesn't play games. I didn't check your age since you don't have the woman balls to post under an already anonymous username. Women that act this way are juvenile and not worth pursuing.

• Ummm, I believe in women having worth too, but some of those points sounded a mite bit shallowish? Maybe not, but I LOL'd @ AlDeEurope's comment. I personally wouldn't wanna be played with like that just to prove worth. >Insert kitten with ball of yarn< And the princess analogy was meh. Guys who act like that get snuffed out pretty quick, NVM I don't know what Im talkin bout. Girls go nutz for guys like that FML

• This only works with men who already like you enough to care. It won't get that guy you like interested in you.

Frankly unless you're interested in playing game with someone you know likes you anyway (something nobody should do) this is terrible advice.

• and this kind of shit turns me off most when dating
    i want to show my girl i love her and i hate having to play immature games
    i want her to be my partner i don't need to be constantly "manipulated" into chasing her. i want her to make time for me and to just do what she wants and not be like "oh i cannot do that it makes me seem too eager"

• Yeah, no. This shit is a headache and makes us go for other women who don't play games like this. Dating someone you like should not require waking on eggshells to win their attraction.

I dated someone like this who acted hot and cold consistently and it made it more of a pain in the ass than fun.

Pulling away just makes us think you've lost interest and we should back off or else we're a creep and then go for other women who don't pull this shit.

• And if you do this all you will have are players chasing you because they do the same game as you "ladies"... they have many skittles to play their games with and you're just one of them honey. Have fun playing your game with losers; you'll be scratching your head at 35 wondering why you can't find a guy to settle down with...

• There's a difference between guys chasing down someone that's wife material, and chasing down a cum dumpster.

This advice is for the latter.

• For #1 and #3, the only objection I have is that the author writes those things as though they have to be faked.

As I wrote in my own opinion, #1 and #3 are absolutely things that that SHOULD HAPPEN -- but, they should just happen organically. They shouldn't be things that a woman (or man!) has to do *consciously*.

Like... for #1, yeah, she SHOULD have an independent existence, and, no, she SHOULDN'T be "eager" (except when it comes to fucking... that's another story).

And as for #3... honestly, if someone is always IMMEDIATELY able to respond to all messages, all the time, and if she is ALWAYS able to make plans at the very last minute... that means she has literally nothing else happening in her entire life. That's how stalkers and clingers are born.

• @redeyemindtricks I agree with what you're saying. All I think is that it should be 50/50 when it comes to effort and neither extreme is good whether it's clinginess or being super distant to the point where we think someone's lost interest.

• Can I be honest? this works on guys who are really desperate or infatuated. Men like me, and I am sure many mature adults like these sort of games. We want to know you are interested and will display our interest fully.

Girls who aren't available are annoying, you try to make time, take a day off etc, and they flake. Like fuck outta here! I get plenty bitches I can hit up for the sloppy toppy, you ain't special :p

• How to make a guy pursue women other than you.

• If you really want 100 % guarantee way to make him chase you , just steal his phone/wallet/anything, then run ; p

• Step 4: Just be open about you want instead of playing stressful games like a spoiled child.

• And the same can be said about men. If you don't want a girl to play games with her then don't play them with her. Period. Men are never honest about what they want. And you can write me a whole essay and say that's not you, but I guarantee if we talked to the last 5 girls you talked to it would be a different story. Lay your shit on the table and see what's good.

• @cyndyrene

This isn't math. Two wrongs don't make a right.

The same naturally also accounts for men - but this topic was about women.

• @cyndyrene you are a fool if you truly believe what you said is true.

• I was just gonna say have dem Tig ol' Bitties

• Ladies, if you do all this, he'll just leave.

We don't like playing games.

• More from Guys
    15

What Girls Said 11

• This sounds like dating advice you'd hear being given to someone in junior high.
    Any self-respecting man will (or should) leave a woman who thinks that playing hot and cold like this will 'keep him interested'.

• Ugh you got that right.

• @kaylaS91 yep, it's not rocket science.

If you both wanna keep seeing each other it should just be like this.

Hey you wanna hang out on this day? Yes?, cool see you then. You can't? Cool, we'll find another day.

If someone has plans, then yeah they shouldn't have to cancel them but if someone happens to be available on a day you ask them and they say yes then it shouldn't be oh that guy/girl is needy. They should have pretended to be busy to make me want them more. Fuck that shit.

• 1. Will just make him think you're disinterested.
    2. It's sad that you think "your worth" is based on what other guys think of you. "High value commodity"? Talk about objectifying yourself.
    3. This is the only point I PARTIALLY agree with. I only agree with the part about not giving someone your time if they're the kind of person who makes plans last minute. That sort of behavior is really annoying, and just proves they would rather wait and see if something better comes up. And if not, they contact you. So they don't value you so much.

I didn't get my boyfriend by acting aloof and pretending. I showed interest right off the bat. And I'm sure that just made him more interested in me, in return. Had I followed the tips you gave here, I don't think I'd even be with him right now.

• Lol sorry OP, but this only works on insecure teenage boys... or men who have the maturity of teenage boys.

• ... In other words, "Have a life of yr own"? WHO KNEW.

Srsly... #1 and #3 are things that should already be happening, automatically.
    If not... Girl you need to get off yr ass and DO something with yr life.

• so you play stupid mind games?

• i dont think obsessed and eager are at all the same. if no one is eager nothing happens. why would you want someone you are not eager to see. you can feel eager and still be busy. but eagerness in itself is not a bad thing. its necessary to an extent.

• @Bobbyhill1 I also use texting for work, and for coordinating random family stuff. I have texts from 53 different people in the last 24 hours... to give you an idea.

I have conversations with friends that stop-and-go with *days* between messages, sometimes. It's all good.
      (I also don't sleep at the same time as most other people, so, there's also that.)

@ariadnesky Yeah, it's possible that the choice of words is messing with the message here.
      At least we can agree that #1 and #3 shouldn't have to be artificially staged things. If they happen, they should just happen as the natural consequences of having a busy life.

• Really enjoyed reading this article, I think that every female should be make a guy chase them. Relationships tend to last longer when a man is doing the chasing vs the woman.

• I don't even have to read the comments... I already know you're getting so much hate - just for the title.

• While I dont agree with playing games... this does work... lol

• good advice

• Yeah no... I don't play mind games.

• goood

• I disagree with everything. Sorry. I show my boyfriend that i love him and he reciprocated and its been beautiful ever since.