How To Make Him Jealous!

1. Flirt with other men

That's right... if you wanna make him jealous then a little flirty banter here and there is OK! He needs to be kept on his toes so he knows your worth. When you're out and the waiter or bar tender are nice to you, there is no harm in starting up an innocent conversation.

2. Have male friends

If you have male friends that text you or call you once in a while, this is sufficient to make a man jealous. The fact that some other man has your attention and potential trust will make a man go crazy! It will especially make him jealous if this male friend makes you laugh.

3. Going out with the girls

Girls night out is the territory of "what is she doing and what other guy is looking at her/talking to her". So in order to keep his imagination going, make sure to look hot and have fun that evening!

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 24

• 14d

Take note people this is how you get a guy to walk away.

• 1d

If a man were to do the same my take with roles reversed girls would be saying dump this asshole or Dump him, but then again men are just part of the problem because the modern man is pretty much a spineless weakling who white knights in order to get a girlfriend. a man is expected to overlook a woman having children from thug nasty, a woman can have guy friends but the minute a guy talks to a girl, girls say to confront him or dump him, no wonder so many women nowadays are just pumped and dumped.

• 1d

Its true, but its because a mans intention is more than likely going to be more than just a friend. Girls need people to make social relationships, because they like to communicate and express their feelings with people. Men are more reserved, and we don't like to wine and cry when we have problems, and thats why when a guy has a girl as a friend it is usually a very close relationship... thats just my view tho it varies...

• 3d

And this my friend, is the Immature way, of keeping a man

• 10d

I think it's hot if she hangs out with other guys and hooks up with them while I am at home cleaning the house, waiting for her so I can kiss her butt and her feet while she tells me how much fun it was having sex with those other guys. Then she could smack me around and I would make love with her and cuddle.
    Especially if she dressed like in that last picture. I would totally want a girlfriend for a lasting relationship like that. So hot and sexy.

• 10d

1) He will flirt with other women too.
    2) Female friends do exist also, ye know?
    3) Sure, then he will go on a guys' night out. These usually start out innocent and then end up in a strip club. They'll be too drunk to remember what happened in the strip club...

• 12d

I swear I just typed this in another "ways to make him..." take but this will only work if he's interested anyway.

It's probably a turn off for those who are interested but not sure about what to do.

3 ... Men don't even notice when women do this stuff. They just assume it's because you want to spend time with women (for example) not that you're trying to get their attention.

2 shouldn't be a thing. Make friends with whoever you want but don't use some guy to get another.

1 will just make him assume you're not interested. he will either move on quickly or was interested enough that you're just being a bitch.

• 13d

Easiest way to get the guy to drop your stupid ass. Jealousy has no place in a relationship. It is a cancer that needs to be cut out. Anyone that would purposely cause it, is also a cancer that needs to be thrown away.
    also, men and women are NOT friends. All those guys you think are your friends, just want to fuck you or get a blow job. we keep women on our radar, even if we are in a relationship, just in case we need options later. It doesn't matter if you think you would never do anything with us. If there is a penis and vagina in the mix, there is potential for sex.

• 13d

1) Do that once and I'll call you on it and tell you not to do it again. Do it again and we're done.

2) My girlfriend has male friends that make her laugh. Plenty of guys are good at making girls laugh, even their gay best friends. That doesn't mean I see him as a threat.

3) It only makes a guy think like that if you give him reason to - if you're a bit slutty or her friends are. In which case a decent man isn't going to bother with you.

This will only work on weak, insecure men, and if those are the only guys you can get you need to think about why that is.

• 14d

This is a recipe for disaster. It'll backfire on the women

• 14d

Ah more girl games.
    In the end you'll wind up getting what you give.

• 14d

What the hell ever happened to people just being honest about their feelings with one another?

Christ... This fucking generation is sickening

• 14d

So your goal is to get a guy to not be interested in you? Because if you did these things most men would dump you for that (also if you want to hurt your boyfriend by making him jealous then something is seriously wrong with you) and if your not in a relationship with him it will make him think your not interested and he will go some where else, and if you do this to a guy who broke up with you he won't get jealous because he doesn't care thats why he broke up with you to begin with. This is terrible advice, I mean what purpose does that serve other then to get the man in your life out of your life I don't see why you would do this (plus their are far easier and less destructive ways to break up with some one).

• 14d

With the exception of male friends, this is how a girl deliberately makes any decent guy drop her for the better.

• 14d

It will make most guys jealous, agreed.

To those of us who have standards when it comes to women, it will just make us walk away in search of better.

Take note ladies.

• 14d

Oh ahaha it seems everyone pretty much re-iterated what I just said =P

• 14d

Christ you girls are so fucking childish.

• 14d

Are you sure? Because so far even the girls find this advise pathetic.

• 14d

Once a guy has fucked you. He has conquered u. It doesn't matter if you get gang banged, fuck another guy or whatever. He has won. He has taken his prize of getting you into bed. Game set match.

• 14d

what happens if a guy didn't get to bang that girl?

• 14d

So she's the one that won that battle? Will he still have her on his mind?

• 14d

@deusexmachinaa Yes she won. Some guys still have lingering feelings of girls they missed on fucking for years only if they really had the hots for her. Others move on. It depends on the guy.

• 14d

if you think flirting with other men is know your worth then you got a really bad outlook on life and everybody is going to know it and their not going to deal with you

• 14d

is it getting in here? and where's all that damn smoke comin from?

• 14d

My friend seems to be doing this, so I'm just moving on. Can't wait to see her face when she realizes she lost the one person who truly found her beautiful in his eyes.

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 5

• 3d

but thesee things may make him away

• 14d

1- Flirt with other men, he can flirt with other women.

2- Have your male friends, he'll have he's female friends and they'll comfort him while you're flirting and always disappearing doing number 3

3- so when you're with your girls, he'll be with his boys, and him knowing you flirt with other guys and have no boundaries, who knows what he'll do on his boys night out.

• 14d

Why would you want to make the person you like and who makes you happy to feel bad. I'd leave if I was in his position.

• 14d

EH EH EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH there ladies and gents!

Don't do this!! it's called being Childish.

67.media.tumblr.com/.../...clOJvK1ut33j7o1_400.gif

• 15d

what if he gets away instead of being jealous

• 14d

Cleverly thought!

I'd say then you should not have made him jealous in the first place =P