How To Make Him Jealous!

1. Flirt with other men

That's right... if you wanna make him jealous then a little flirty banter here and there is OK! He needs to be kept on his toes so he knows your worth. When you're out and the waiter or bar tender are nice to you, there is no harm in starting up an innocent conversation.

2. Have male friends

If you have male friends that text you or call you once in a while, this is sufficient to make a man jealous. The fact that some other man has your attention and potential trust will make a man go crazy! It will especially make him jealous if this male friend makes you laugh.

3. Going out with the girls

Girls night out is the territory of "what is she doing and what other guy is looking at her/talking to her". So in order to keep his imagination going, make sure to look hot and have fun that evening!

524

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• what if he gets away instead of being jealous

• Cleverly thought!

I'd say then you should not have made him jealous in the first place =P

Sponsored

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 23

• Wow, this stuff women do on the day to day basis. Ummmm I'm confused. Anyway. Making someone jealous will surely backfire.

• It will make most guys jealous, agreed.

To those of us who have standards when it comes to women, it will just make us walk away in search of better.

Take note ladies.

• Oh ahaha it seems everyone pretty much re-iterated what I just said =P

• Easiest way to get the guy to drop your stupid ass. Jealousy has no place in a relationship. It is a cancer that needs to be cut out. Anyone that would purposely cause it, is also a cancer that needs to be thrown away.
    also, men and women are NOT friends. All those guys you think are your friends, just want to fuck you or get a blow job. we keep women on our radar, even if we are in a relationship, just in case we need options later. It doesn't matter if you think you would never do anything with us. If there is a penis and vagina in the mix, there is potential for sex.

• So your goal is to get a guy to not be interested in you? Because if you did these things most men would dump you for that (also if you want to hurt your boyfriend by making him jealous then something is seriously wrong with you) and if your not in a relationship with him it will make him think your not interested and he will go some where else, and if you do this to a guy who broke up with you he won't get jealous because he doesn't care thats why he broke up with you to begin with. This is terrible advice, I mean what purpose does that serve other then to get the man in your life out of your life I don't see why you would do this (plus their are far easier and less destructive ways to break up with some one).

• I swear I just typed this in another "ways to make him..." take but this will only work if he's interested anyway.

It's probably a turn off for those who are interested but not sure about what to do.

3 ... Men don't even notice when women do this stuff. They just assume it's because you want to spend time with women (for example) not that you're trying to get their attention.

2 shouldn't be a thing. Make friends with whoever you want but don't use some guy to get another.

1 will just make him assume you're not interested. he will either move on quickly or was interested enough that you're just being a bitch.

• So how is a girl having male friends and going out with female friends supposed to make a guy jealous. Also if I found out a girl I was dating was just doing this or anything else just to get me jealous, I'd by more likely to tell her to get lost because she's clearly too immature.

• With the exception of male friends, this is how a girl deliberately makes any decent guy drop her for the better.

• if you think flirting with other men is know your worth then you got a really bad outlook on life and everybody is going to know it and their not going to deal with you

• so these are all things that happen on a day to day basis... you must be dating some really insecure men.

• Ladies, take note, this will just make the guy walk away.

• Christ you girls are so fucking childish.

• Are you sure? Because so far even the girls find this advise pathetic.

• is it getting in here? and where's all that damn smoke comin from?

• This is a recipe for disaster. It'll backfire on the women

• If a man were to do the same my take with roles reversed girls would be saying dump this asshole or Dump him, but then again men are just part of the problem because the modern man is pretty much a spineless weakling who white knights in order to get a girlfriend. a man is expected to overlook a woman having children from thug nasty, a woman can have guy friends but the minute a guy talks to a girl, girls say to confront him or dump him, no wonder so many women nowadays are just pumped and dumped.

• Its true, but its because a mans intention is more than likely going to be more than just a friend. Girls need people to make social relationships, because they like to communicate and express their feelings with people. Men are more reserved, and we don't like to wine and cry when we have problems, and thats why when a guy has a girl as a friend it is usually a very close relationship... thats just my view tho it varies...

• And this my friend, is the Immature way, of keeping a man

• I think it's hot if she hangs out with other guys and hooks up with them while I am at home cleaning the house, waiting for her so I can kiss her butt and her feet while she tells me how much fun it was having sex with those other guys. Then she could smack me around and I would make love with her and cuddle.
    Especially if she dressed like in that last picture. I would totally want a girlfriend for a lasting relationship like that. So hot and sexy.

• 1) He will flirt with other women too.
    2) Female friends do exist also, ye know?
    3) Sure, then he will go on a guys' night out. These usually start out innocent and then end up in a strip club. They'll be too drunk to remember what happened in the strip club...

• 1) Do that once and I'll call you on it and tell you not to do it again. Do it again and we're done.

2) My girlfriend has male friends that make her laugh. Plenty of guys are good at making girls laugh, even their gay best friends. That doesn't mean I see him as a threat.

3) It only makes a guy think like that if you give him reason to - if you're a bit slutty or her friends are. In which case a decent man isn't going to bother with you.

This will only work on weak, insecure men, and if those are the only guys you can get you need to think about why that is.

• Ah more girl games.
    In the end you'll wind up getting what you give.

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 4

• EH EH EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH there ladies and gents!

Don't do this!! it's called being Childish.

67.media.tumblr.com/.../...clOJvK1ut33j7o1_400.gif

• Why would you want to make the person you like and who makes you happy to feel bad. I'd leave if I was in his position.

• but thesee things may make him away

• 1- Flirt with other men, he can flirt with other women.

2- Have your male friends, he'll have he's female friends and they'll comfort him while you're flirting and always disappearing doing number 3

3- so when you're with your girls, he'll be with his boys, and him knowing you flirt with other guys and have no boundaries, who knows what he'll do on his boys night out.