The #1 Online Dating Hack That Gets You More Messages

THE #1 ONLINE DATING HACK THAT GETS YOU MORE MESSAGES

How does one get someone to send them a message? Get them so interested that they cannot wait to send you one? You have to throw them a rubix cube. Remember those? An online Rubix Cube is what I call a seduction trigger. Most online dating profiles are simply advertisements with no call to action. They want to message you but can't really come up with anything to say. Hi, how are you? Wassup? How are you today? I liked your profile wanna chat? These non interesting messages get tossed quicker than a spinach salad at a hotel restaurant and for good reason. They are lame…boring… and most of all not very engaging.

I CREATED THE ONLINE RUBIX CUBE FOR THIS VERY REASON.. TOO GET MORE MESSAGES

After you complete your dating profile (which should simply be a glimpse into your fantastic life) you throw them a bone AKA a call to action. It’s a question that gets their mind going. You simply add a question at the end of your profile for them to answer. Something fun to ponder. This will make you stand out immediately as a fun adventurous person. If they were on the fence in sending you a message this might just get them to pull the trigger.

Here are a few examples:

Thanks for checking out my profile but before you go riddle me this....

1. If we robbed a bank for a million dollars what would you spend your half of the money on?

2. What are the 3 things in life you cannot live without?

3. If we had only 48 hours left on earth what would be the first thing you do?

You can easily come up with your own and switch them around each and every week. Don't be afraid of being different... be afraid of being like everyone else.

If you liked this MYTAKE please give me a big fat juicy LIKE and COMMENT below.

You can find me at www.onlinedatingsuperpowers.com

410
coachTanthony is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Influencers?

Most Helpful Girl

• I did something similar to this where I asked people messaging me to tell me their favourite movie. I think it's good because it gives people something to talk about. Plus it makes you seem unique and more interesting.

I don't think this is going to become a thing that people do, so the uniqueness factor will stay. Most people I see do not put much effort into their profiles. Most of the time the "About me" section reads like this: "If you want 2 know more, just ask" or "I will fill this out later".

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually just message them if they have a common interest or something I relate to. I tend to avoid profiles that are just blank or generic. I'm talking about the ones who list reading, movies, music, food, travel, exercising, and the outdoor as interests.

scontent.ford1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/.../...208426_n.jpg

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 3

• I always ignore these type of messages from guys, as I find them more annoying than a simple "Hi, how are you?" I tend to assume he'd be irritating in real life too.

Maybe that's just me though.

• Thanks for the advice

• Do these "Hacks" work in real life situations?

• You know when you are at a bar or party and your talking to a guy and run out of things to say? Well that would be the perfect time to use these. Roll playing is great to keep the conversation fun and ongoing. My favorite is... if you see a guy you like and need to start talking to other people but still want him to come over later and chat simply say to him.. you are going to be my bodyguard for the night so please make sure to check up on me okay? Works like a charm.

• Lol, that wouldn't work at all. What are you talking about? That would only work for a cheap corny guy who wants sex with a bimbo.

• To each their own. Thanks for the response.

What Guys Said 9

• LOLZ, you're now a retired coach.

• You could also send such questions in your initial message. Your profile description may go ignored, as may your messages, but at least messages are more direct.

Also, you say this will get you more messages, which I believe, but people still shouldn't expect to get like a 50% response rate or more. If you can go from a 1% response rate to 10% then that is a significant improvement.

• You could send these in your messages but messages being sent are a totally different animal and should be more about the person's interests then a random question. Context is everything. I may do a take on sending messages in the future.

• "be afraid of being like everyone else."

Except everyone else reads these articles and so you get inundated with stupid questions like this. The uniqueness is gone and instead you come across as trying too hard.

• great now i have some more texts i can send all those bots and scam profiles xD

• Bots are really easy to spot are you having trouble?

• well they kind of are easy to spot. if they look like a model, they are fake xD but i feel like there are no normal people on there. some exceptions of course which are only obese chicks with kids. the rest is bots or fake profiles.

• not even the not all that good looking ones (normal everyday looking ones) are real.

• I suppose the "call to action" sales technique could work 🤔

• @scrambledagain If she goes for the bank robbery question you could always reply back with... Well you are in luck, we are looking for a highly skilled driver for our next Heist.. lets grab some coffee sometime and discuss it :+) Women love fun and different... this stuff works great for all my clients.

• absolutely THE best conversation starter in online dating, is a question about food. Definitely the most successful for me.

• If you actually date online you're bound to be disappointed.

• Have you actually tried any of these hacks or is this just theory?

• ill try it, but if this doesn't work I'm suing you.

• Ok ok