Not just on here, but in real life, I read/hear people say real sh*t like:
- My last bf cheated on me, so all men are dogs!
- Black women are always angry, so I'm not dating one!
- Black men are all super horny, and are going to cheat on me! So I won't date one (this black man doesn't cheat, so nice generalization...:) ;) )
- X nationality don't like men/women like me, so I won't date one.
- Y nationality don't know how to respect women, so I won't date a man from Y country!!
I'm literally laughing when typing these points, because they're stupid beyond measure...well to me at the least. However, whilst humans do generalize on some level, an important point to note is....we're all different....yes, that's right. Every human is unique....
Unique physicality, unique background, unique experiences, unique culture, unique likes, needs, dislikes, and wants....
So all men cannot be or behave the same way on this basis. All black women/men cannot, all X and Y nationality people cannot....you see the picture?
When dating, and perhaps in life generally, it's best to see humans as individuals. Sure, there are common points, in terms of shared attitudes, beliefs, behaviors on many levels, but then just because, say, most Westerners hate racism it doesn't mean every Westerner does. Or because Arab countries mistreat women, doesn't mean every Arab person thinks it's right. So when dating, see the uniqueness in each person, and once you know them, either choose to date or don't date, it's one choice and a free world after all......