Valentine's Day Ideas

The most romantic day of the year is just around the corner .. so I decided I wabted to share with you a lot of different ideas for that special day... and making a change from the so typical "dinner" ; You can thank me later ... :)

Valentine's Day Ideas

So dinner...it is indeed always a good idea; I mean us Girls we love it, however there is nothing like a dinner made entirely by your significant other (S.O). Its special and the fact that you took your time and thoughts to it makes it that much better.

A trip is never a bad idea, it can be to a nearby place or to someplace you both love, and Its like a double win because your gift its an amazing trip with the bonus that your VDay will be guaranteed to be different for a change and really... what person can resist to that?

Use your creativity, If cooking or a trip are nkt for you, than use what you have and make it the best! I mean I would literally cry if someone made this type of ambiance just for me! How cute is this seriously?

I must admit a Spa Day its one of my best VDays I've had so far... Its relaxing, romantic and the best part really is that you forget about the whole world for that day... because it literally makes all your senses relax and have an amaazing day with your S.O.... yes yes I love Spa VDays.

Who ever thought camping and Valentine's would go together? Well you might want to think again... Again its all about your creativity and YOU creating an amazing, different routine! How cool and gorgeous is this idea? I mean ...please!!!

Movie date with your S.O ; ofcourse watching a romantic movie and some wine with your S.O its amazing, and it really changes the routine on the stereotypical VDay , making a much more special day for you to enjoy together!

If you and your partner are both into activities... a nice trip to do something you both love (or one of you teaching the other how to..) its so sweet and special, spending some great quality time together.... and after a long day of activities , a nice warm fireplace for two its the icing on the cake...

Yet again... all about your creativity

If you are in the traveling mood... going to the beach doesn't mean you should limit yourself to the hotel restaurant and voíla; it means that you actually have more options to explore and create even more special scenarios for you and your S.O that you will never forget!

I've heard So much about how incredible it is ti spend VDay at Disneyland, I mean everything is VDay themed, including the food, the fun contests etc etc and believe me I will go as soon as I can to Disney for VDay! So those of you who may live nearby or have went already.... I envy you! Lol

So if you are not traveling, taking your S.O to a spa or any of the things listed above , just remember DETAILS are the most important thing! From the smallest ones... if there is a day of the year where you should really show off how thoughtful you are is on Valentine's day! So girls and guys.. Show off on Vday! Your S.O will deff feel that much more special!

Last , but not least...Actually the most important thing... Valentine's is a day for you to spend with your S.O and share that bond/connection you have, where all that really matters.. is that you have each other... and basically that is all you need!

LOTS OF LOVE PEOPLE!💋💕💕

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 10

• In reality, the most romantic day is when you surprise your partner with a surprise date and act super romantic, and some random day of the year.

• As that man says."fuck her right in the pussy!

• Lol some of these pics were very creative

• It is very beautiful

• Very cool ideas, love the picnic idea, even just in the back yard, if you have a nice one, with some lights in the trees, maybe combine the picnic withe the tent idea, can be a good match. Every girls dream.

• Yes exactly! Every girl's dream just to see how much care and thought he actually put to each and every detail will make us melt! literally

• Sorry, I found this funny. As a nice guy who'd love to do one of these things (especially cook. It probably wouldn't be fancy or complex, but i'd do my best), girls avoid me like the plague ^-^. Joy to the twerkin' world, ya know?

• If you have to tell people you are a nice guy then you are not a nice guy.

• You do sound like a nice guy, bc even if is not the fanciest of a dinner it would be so special still... so i dont quite comprehend why they avoid u.

• I suppose if I get angry I'm not very nice, but normally I try to be pretty reasonable. I'm no doormat, but yes, I like to think I'm nice. Took an ex on a trip to Disney once. ^-^ Broke up with me a week later. .-.

• Those are some amazing ideas, thanks.

• If you could do any, which one would you choose to take your valentine to?

• Traveling... beach... and you cooking for her... sounds like she will be a hell of a lucky lady!

• I'm the lucky one.

• Beautiful take :) made me happy.

• Screw all that, I'm hitting the strip club!

• @ccthecurious The thought of Disney World never crossed my mind but Disney does a great job with everything, I'm sure they would make the day very special.

• Yeah, and that is precisely why I posted this, so you can open your mind and actually consider new things you wouldn't before!, so :) ;) now you have new option to consider! Xx

What Girls Said 3

• I'm a girl, but I don't need or require an expensive date on Valentine's day. All I need is a date at home with him, exchange gifts, watch a drama or romantic movie, then eat dinner (cook together or at an inexpensive restaurant).

• I bought some very sexy lingerie. We're going to have a nice dinner, then make love.

• I loved the last pic of the lady & her rosebush! Too funny.